L3+ Wont connect aigan.

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AppleMiner

Re: L3+ Wont connect aigan.

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:02 am

Try to send all your miners over to mining rig rentals.

Setup an account, make a rig, use the connection info to point your L3 to that rig setup.
Then make some pools, and swap them back and forth and make sure 1 is working then make one for prohashing and see if that will allow a connection.
spauk

Post by spauk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:31 pm

how do you accidentally add a=x11 to your password field of a L3+? anyways, no clue what causes this, might be a temporary IP ban for too many bad attempts or some other reason (botnet in the datacenter hosting it, permanent ip ban). i've never had a problem like that, but i don't think i've ever mined using the wrong algorithm either. it should be impossible now anyway since it should just disconnect immediately. sorry if this seems like a stupid question, are you sure you're saving the password arguments when you change them? address and other details correct?
mcdavi02

Post by mcdavi02 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:41 pm

I just made the same mistake; I added a new L3 miner and used the a=X11 from a lazy copy and paste. So I corrected the a= argument to a=scrypt and now ALL of my miners are not connecting to the pool.
Darzl

Post by Darzl » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:42 pm

I have 4 L3+ and connect with only n=1 2 3 4.

Have you tried the alternate port numbers? I guess you are using 3333 I don't know if it will make a difference to change.