L3+ Often Disappearing From Connection List

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
guclu

L3+ Often Disappearing From Connection List

Post by guclu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Although I have 100% average efficiency, my miner often disappears from the connection list, it comes back with a restarted timer and I earn around $15 daily at most. I had a similar disconnect reconnect problem in NH and solved it with adding #nxsub extension but I've read that doesn't exist here. I'm worried that might be whats lowering my daily profit but... if it's not and this is what PH axctually pays to L3+'s on average, it is terrible :)

Anyway... is there a solution for this disappearance (disconnection?) problem? Can anybody confirm their incomes?
netimaster

Re: L3+ Often Disappearing From Connection List

Post by netimaster » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Same thing is happening to me.
IzzyMoreno

Post by IzzyMoreno » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Me too
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Log into the miners themselves and check the work shares, see how long they have spent on the other pools.
Are they actually restarting? What version of the firmware are you using on the L3+?

You do understand that since NH went offline, the difficulty spiked, and BCC is now not minable as a result profits have dropped some.
You wont be seeing the profits you saw when NH was up and running due to a few factors, had NH still been up, your profits would likely still be about the same as they are now.
IzzyMoreno

Post by IzzyMoreno » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm

where i can see workshares?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:38 am

Miner' status page.

Check the Get Works column and the Accepted.
Where is most of the work being done at? Is it 19,000 on prohashing and 3 on backup sites?