L3+ Solo EMC2

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Poling

L3+ Solo EMC2

Post by Poling » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Please help me set up solo on L3 +.
Wallet EMC2 added to settings account.
c=einsteinium m=solo n=1

result
stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 Poling Dead 19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Never
AppleMiner

Re: L3+ Solo EMC2

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:00 pm

wait 20-30 mins, check again.

There is a max worker limit, it will take some time after applying the settings before your miner will get a spot from someone else rebooting or logging off and your miner gets their slot.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:09 pm

AppleMiner wrote:wait 20-30 mins, check again.

There is a max worker limit, it will take some time after applying the settings before your miner will get a spot from someone else rebooting or logging off and your miner gets their slot.
That max worker limit was removed, and it is no longer active.

If there's any connectivity problem after this, they are caused by something else.
iamjaypee2

Post by iamjaypee2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:54 am

Steve can you confirm that Prohashing is mining EMC2 on the correct chain? I am mining a=scrypt with 100% EMC2 payout. Payouts are going to Bittrex which has updated their wallet and the funds are still confirming. Just want to make sure. Thanks for your help....
dottat

Post by dottat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:19 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
AppleMiner wrote:wait 20-30 mins, check again.

That max worker limit was removed, and it is no longer active.

If there's any connectivity problem after this, they are caused by something else.
Is einsteinium solo mined only?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 am

iamjaypee2 wrote:Steve can you confirm that Prohashing is mining EMC2 on the correct chain? I am mining a=scrypt with 100% EMC2 payout. Payouts are going to Bittrex which has updated their wallet and the funds are still confirming. Just want to make sure. Thanks for your help....
This is an issue that you should submit a support ticket about, so that it can be handled by the person best qualified for the issue. In this case, Chris would be assigned the ticket, so if you are still having a problem, I recommend going to https://support.prohashing.com/.
mck

Post by mck » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:44 am

Poling wrote:Please help me set up solo on L3 +.
Wallet EMC2 added to settings account.
c=einsteinium m=solo n=1

result
stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 Poling Dead 19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Never
When you check on Prohashing.com -> Charts -> Live coin status, you will see a red bar around "Einsteinium" and the message: 'All algorithms for this coin are in error.' which means it is unavailable for mining via Prohashing at the moment. On top of that I recall Steve saying once that there is some issue with solo mining EMC2 due to charity blocks or so.
mck

Post by mck » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:47 am

iamjaypee2 wrote:Steve can you confirm that Prohashing is mining EMC2 on the correct chain? I am mining a=scrypt with 100% EMC2 payout. Payouts are going to Bittrex which has updated their wallet and the funds are still confirming. Just want to make sure. Thanks for your help....
Last time I sent EMC2 to Bittrex it needed 120 confirmations, which took quite some time. What number is shown next to your 'pending' balance?