LTC Payout

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
flaminer123

LTC Payout

Post by flaminer123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm a new miner and only been mining for a couple of days with my L3+. I've accrued over .015 LTC however I have not received a payout in my Coinbase wallet. I realize the LTC network min is .01 so I should qualify. Is there perhaps latency in payout or did I misunderstand the payout threshold.

thx
AppleMiner

Re: LTC Payout

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm

can you take a pic of the coin payout expanded picture from EARNINGS page and post it up for us to see.
flaminer123

Post by flaminer123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Not quite a screenshot but hope that helps.

Litecoin

Payout eligible: 0.00083983
Payout threshold: .00006535 (default, no fee)
Network minimum: 0.01000000
All-time earned: 0.02143883

$3.25
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

it wont payout til you hit network minimum if threshold is lower than that
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:53 pm

https://prohashing.com/help.html#earnings-balances

Network minimum----The mininum amount of the given coin that can be sent on the coin network. Even if using a custom payout threshold, you will not receive a payout if the eligible balance is below the network minimum.
flaminer123

Post by flaminer123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Thanks for the help. I was under the assumption that I've surpassed the network minimum of 0.01 LTC since my All Time Earned is 0.02143883 LTC. I've only been mining for a couple of days and never had a payout so I was assuming I am due by now.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:38 pm

its not just the network minimum, its also the payout threshold and the payout eligible.
You need to look at all the info.

At midnight server time each night, the earnings for that day should lock over to payout eligible.
If the payout eligible total at that time is over the payout threshold, a payout is issued and paid out during the next 24 hours when the payout system flushes (no set time, anytime in the next 24 hours).

You continue to earn coins, and the total coins to be paid is still listed, the total carries on, because you have the whole yesterday + whatever you have earned since midnight server time. When what you are owed is paid out, that paid out value is subtracted from the live total and then reflects the payment you are still due. (what you were owed - what pool paid = what you are still owed)

At midnight that new value goes to payout eligible, that total check against the payout threshold and another payment issued or not.

You can set a custom threshold to trigger a payout, lower than default incurs a network transaction fee, 5$ or more over the default will trigger an auto payment anyhow. You cant save up until you get 50 LTC and send them all at once, the pool is NOT a bank, 5$ over the default threshold, and coins are auto sent the next 24-hour pay period. BTC being the main exception as its thresholds are big, network fees high, transfer times long...

Once you see it work for a few days you should get a handle on it.
If you would like to post a screenshot up of the expanded payout coin in another 90 mins when midnight EST USA-NY time zone hits the users here will be happy to explain it using your exact numbers from the picture if that would help any also.

HAPPY HASHING!
flaminer123

Post by flaminer123 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Got it, thanks a bunch!
FenechkA

Post by FenechkA » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:09 am

something mystery with LTC payout today
transaction for 0.12915489 LTC without ID ant not reach my LTC address
where transaction is ?

and now my acc have negative balance

how its possible ?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:57 am

Just from looking, on a guess, it may have something to do with double payments on the same day.
Looks like they paid out on the 19th...and then paid out again on the 19th.
So maybe one was in error and was taken back to even out the prepaid money already sent to you in error?

Not sure.