Asic Miner restarts

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Pinjosi

Asic Miner restarts

Post by Pinjosi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi all,

My asic miners restart all the time. I dropt 60% profit on this error.
Check everything on the miner software and also heat. Nothing wrong.

I switchen to an Total other pool to test. Everything is Just working fine for the miner that i switchen. I am mining scrypt. Any known issues?
steve_empire

Re: Asic Miner restarts

Post by steve_empire » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Same thing happens to my ASICS. It seems that when a different coin is changed out to mine it will sometimes lock up my miners, for example: when it changes from DigiByte Coin to Litecoin it can lock up...
daringone

Re: Asic Miner restarts

Post by daringone » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:17 pm

Do you happen to have a backup pool configured?