Ethash pool down?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
slitterstocks

Ethash pool down?

Post by slitterstocks » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:09 pm

Edited: ISSUE FIXED

Cause - Wife decided to re-organize the office and somehow powered off the mining rig router. The rest of the houses network was fine and undisturbed so i thought nothing of network being the issue until now. :roll:

Hey everyone,

I've been having connection issues with the Ethash pool since early afternoon. I noticed the miner had disconnected and was unable to re-connect to the servers. The error code im getting is as follows.

"Can't Resolve host prohashing.com:3339 - the requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found"

Is anyone else experiencing this issue today?

Best wishes,
Thanks in advance
- Slitterstocks
Last edited by slitterstocks on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhandler01

Re: Ethash pool down?

Post by dhandler01 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:20 am

I disconnected for a second but reconnected right away. That sucks man.
slitterstocks

Re: Ethash pool down?

Post by slitterstocks » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:16 am

dhandler01 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:20 am I disconnected for a second but reconnected right away. That sucks man.
Issue resolved. wife turned off my mining rigs router while spring cleaning on accident :roll: