Very Newbie- Where do I add the addnode parameter

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
brodie_86

Very Newbie- Where do I add the addnode parameter

Post by brodie_86 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Very new to mining,
I have been trying to mine a very low difficulty static coin for a couple of weeks no... without success...i keep on getting an error where coin is not found with the "c=coin" parameter and error: coin/algorithm is incorrect when I use "c-coin m=solo". I was thinking to add the addnode parameter to see if this would help, but I have no idea where to add this parameter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
JackNRochNY

Re: Very Newbie- Where do I add the addnode parameter

Post by JackNRochNY » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:41 pm

1.) What coin are you trying to mine?
2.) What interface are you using to input your password arguements? This site only does Scrypt and X11 algorithms
3.) What type of mining hardware are you using?
brodie_86

Post by brodie_86 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:02 am

I am trying to mine a low difficulty coin like Rabbitcoin
Bfgminer is my mining software
I am using 1 x Asic Scypt USB miner Moonlander 2

Configuration

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333/#skipcbcheck -u webuserlogin.1 -p "c=Rabbitcoin",d=128 -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=756 pause

Thank-you in advance!!!
JackNRochNY

Post by JackNRochNY » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:48 am

I tired on my L3+ to run Rabbitcoin and it is NOT working. Don't know if it is an issue with Prohashing or something else. Sorry
brodie_86

Post by brodie_86 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Thanks, very much appreciated :)