L3 on no password only making $3 a day?

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
MrWolf

L3 on no password only making $3 a day?

Post by MrWolf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi,

Only started this morning, my L3+ is set to mine the most profitable coins with no password argument.... I have only earned $3 today help please?

Live status sometime doesn't come up?

Accept scrypt is present but worker history is blank?
southseaminers

Re: L3 on no password only making $3 a day?

Post by southseaminers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm

I recently signed up due to the Nicehash site being down...

I have 2 Bitmain L3+'s hooked up to the Prohash currently via http://prohashing.com:3333. Just doing a test run and all that...
I am also not getting a great return or at least nothing like what I was expecting.

Im currently getting about $10 per miner per day if I calculated correctly.
I worked that off $0.40 or LTC 0.04940570 in 30 mins give or take a few mins.

Is this normal for an L3 on this site? Nicehash I was clocking in about $46 over 24 hours with both machines running.

In my password field i'm using d=16384 n=m2
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 pm

That looks to be about correct.

BCC took a dive, and LTC went up 35% in the past 2 days in difficulty.

So yeah, 50% less, L3+s prolly making around $10 a day now instead of $20.
L3+, D3, all about the same profits now.
dfdecxx

Post by dfdecxx » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:49 am

L3 + dig directly LTC now more than 20 dollars, you a day ten dollars is not wrong