Need trusted news sources about new minable coins

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Arnobeek

Need trusted news sources about new minable coins

Post by Arnobeek » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 am

Hello everyone! My name is Arnobeek. I'm from Ukraine. Nice to meet you all.

I would like to say that it's a pity that this thread about new minable coins is almost dead. I'm actually very interested in mining, I even shared my first experience on this forum, yeaahh

It's sad because there is so few information for newbies in this "industry". I will be very grateful if you share with me what communications, social networks, groups, chats about mining do you follow, in addition to this wonderful forum, of course? Thank you so much. I really need to get fresh, hot news from trusted sources.