[ANN][Pre-Sale]Project β - Foundation. Blockchain. Cryptocurrency.

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
creatorL

Re: [ANN][Pre-Sale]Project β - Foundation. Blockchain. Cryptocurrency.

Post by creatorL » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:27 am

Question: I do not see a call for success here, because success represents every project as an integral part in the development of a project, cryptocurrency or blockchain. How will a person become successful here?
Answer: Today’s success is not obvious in reality. Look at any ad, this ad shows non-existent people. These people exist only in advertising.
From the project, a people will get what he really needs, without coercion and unnaturalness.
Last edited by creatorL on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
creatorL

Post by creatorL » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:30 am

CSZiggy wrote:
I'm at a loss how you can be having a PRE-SALE of cryptocurrency...when you don't have a currency in place to be selling.

How about after April 6, when you don't get the minimum amount you refund all the funds that had been pledged like you promised you would if the goal had not been reached? Or was the plan always to keep those? Still smells like VAPORWARE. You are asking for free money, with nothing to show for it except a dream. I HAVE A DREAM! I want free money also. If I get enough I may share my dream, or it may never come to fruition. Send me more money to find out more...maybe.
The goal and the dream are different things. The project is the goal.
creatorL

Post by creatorL » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:12 am

What is a cryptocurrency in the clear sense? Cryptocurrency is the creation of value from the air, so to say printing money. Right now it is so, a speculative instrument for creating capital. This may be better than HYIP or financial pyramid. What a different type of cryptocurrency is created for, with a different ecosystem, is just a kind of screen for profit.
creatorL

Post by creatorL » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Today is the seventh day from the day of launch [Pre-Sale], one transaction in the amount of $ 13
creatorL

Post by creatorL » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:22 am

The idea has found an investor - bought out! The project on my behalf is closed. The topic is closed. Thanks to everyone who viewed.