▄▀▄▀▄▀ [ANN] [ICO] FLUZCOIN - THE INTELLIGENT RETAIL CURRENCY ▀▄▀▄▀▄

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
cc4506

Re: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ [ANN] [ICO] FLUZCOIN - THE INTELLIGENT RETAIL CURRENCY ▀▄▀▄▀▄

Post by cc4506 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:16 am

A sponsor at the smart capital conference?! If only I had known earlier I would have hopped in my Leer and headed over, but I have to shear my alpaca's that weekend...bummer dude
Fluzcoin

Post by Fluzcoin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:46 am

On 31st of July, Fluzcoin organized a meet-up at the EmbassyPty. Here is a short recap of the event featuring our Commercial Director Stefan Krautwald and Board Advisor Maurice Harary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwDzaRbd4s
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 am

"Fluzcoin differs from this, as it provides AI based stability, independent decentralized mechanisms, and has already obtained the support of retailers for its implementation. All of this helps to ensure that Fluzcoin has a stable and predictable value and fluctuation path, compared to regular FIAT and crypto-to-crypto transaction platforms. The stability and predictability of this platform work both ways, which means that this coin probably won’t ever skyrocket in value as some of the other coins on the market."

And yet the coin loses half of its value in 1 day?
I question how good the AI based stability or the independent decentralized mechanisms are.
The coin is supposed to be resistant to large drops or high gains...and yet it still does that like every other coin.

Sorry, not a game changer if it follows the same path as all the others.
Fluzcoin

Post by Fluzcoin » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:47 am

A milestone reached! 5000 future Fluzcoin token holders and counting! We appreciate your support and are very happy to have you as a part of our project!

CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:15 am

Not too bad for a broken coin that makes broken promises.

5,000 suckers and counting huh?
Fluzcoin

Post by Fluzcoin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:12 am

We are very excited to announce the latest addition to the Fluzcoin team! Please welcome Stephen Norris, who will take on the role as Chief of Eunomia foundation. You can see the full introduction here: https://medium.com/@fluzcoin/welcoming- ... 4fe91ac0d8
Fluzcoin

Post by Fluzcoin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:45 am

Read about how Fluzcoin is solving the issues of Crypto currencies in an interview featuring our Commercial Director Stefan Krautwald for recognized German magazine @aktionaer. To view the interview article, follow the link: http://www.deraktionaer.de/aktie/-wir-h ... 391510.htm
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 pm

I did!

I read it, and in it he claims that FLUZ coin is not susceptible to the other crypto market trends. He claims it will NOT have volatility and be a staple used to conduct commerce . And yet the chart I posted 2 messages ago proves this NOT to be true.

It's great to make bold claims...know what's better? Having the data to back it up with truth.
Know what sucks? When your rep makes a claim that is exposed with real data to be a LIE.
Fluzcoin

Post by Fluzcoin » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:26 am

Exciting news! Fluzcoin has partnered with global investment firm and Blockchain technology company All Blue Capital. To find out more about the partnership, read the announcement on our Medium account: https://medium.com/@fluzcoin/fluzcoin-p ... d5b587e888