[DOGX] Dogethereum | Ethash Pow| No Ico | No Premine

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Dogethereum

[DOGX] Dogethereum | Ethash Pow| No Ico | No Premine

Post by Dogethereum » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:14 pm

WebSite | Telegram | Twitter | Explorer

Welcome to Dogethereum (DOGX) introduction!

Dogethereum: reliable and trusted, powered on Ethereum

No premine, No presale, Fork 10 000:1 coin.

Dogethereum is new decentralized digital currency, it will be founded on snapshot of popular Dogecoin, based on ETH algorithm with fastest speed of transactions, smart contracts.
Our goal it to push Doge currencies to the brand new direction, speed and simplicity.
DOGE is popular and proven cryptocurrency, imagine to get same amount of DOGX, suitable for ETH based wallets and easy for everyday use.

Project is community driven, thus there are no any ICOs, premines or othermanipulations. The only reward for developers is 0.3 coins per mined block. DOGX is being developed by professional team of engineers and talented economists who are passionate about crypto currencies, so there are no extra commissions, fees or predefined stakes.

Project starts free for all, easy for initial GPU mining and making good profits. Price of DOGX tokens may become even higher when full power of smart contracts will be unleashed.
It you've been waiting for right coin that gives equal possibilities and will go to the Moon, pin this thread and await further announcement!

Technical details
ICO - NO
Premine - NO
Algorithm - Ethash
Block Time - 13 seconds
Block Reward - 3 DOGX[/size]

Downloads:
Dogethereum Wallet Windows
Dogethereum Node Linux

Pools:
Comining.io
Solopool.org
Azriel

Re: [DOGX] Dogethereum | Ethash Pow| No Ico | No Premine

Post by Azriel » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:58 am

Will dogethereum be added to prohashing anytime soon?
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Don't think this coin has an exchange that the pool uses with the API needed to do automated transactions.
Unless the coin appears on other exchanges that the pool use to track prices and buy-sell coins, I would say NO for now.
Azriel

Post by Azriel » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:39 am

CSZiggy wrote:Don't think this coin has an exchange that the pool uses with the API needed to do automated transactions.
Unless the coin appears on other exchanges that the pool use to track prices and buy-sell coins, I would say NO for now.
I see.. Thank you for the answer.

Is there a list of API supported exchanges?
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:02 pm

If you go to PROHASHING.COM, on the main CHARTS page, at the bottom, click on the different coins across the different algorythms when you click they open up and there is a list of exchanges that the prices are checked on. I would guess...find the bitcoin on SHA-256 it SHOULD have all the exchanges the pool does work with since most exchanges deal in X/BTC pairs.

There may be more not listed on the bitcoin coin page....if so you would have to check around the other coins, but I think BTC page should have your info.
Azriel

Post by Azriel » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:39 pm

CSZiggy wrote:If you go to PROHASHING.COM, on the main CHARTS page, at the bottom, click on the different coins across the different algorythms when you click they open up and there is a list of exchanges that the prices are checked on. I would guess...find the bitcoin on SHA-256 it SHOULD have all the exchanges the pool does work with since most exchanges deal in X/BTC pairs.

There may be more not listed on the bitcoin coin page....if so you would have to check around the other coins, but I think BTC page should have your info.
Lol... i sure hope stex.com is there xD
Thanks for detailed answer.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Funny thing there. Turns out no exchanges are actually listed for BITCOIN.

I checked Litecoin, and these are the exchanges it lists:

Poloniex
Bittrex
Cryptopia
Yobit
Livecoin
HitBTC
Trade Satoshi
Bluetrade
C-cex
******STEX is listed!!!

Hope that helps.