Recereum – The gateway to the safer, healthier and cleaner world!

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
spauk

Re: Recereum – The gateway to the safer, healthier and cleaner world!

Post by spauk » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 pm

sounds kinda hot since i'm into true electronics recycling, but i don't believe you
also i hate ICO, it's not legit
mining4fun

Post by mining4fun » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:51 pm

Why do people throw away garages? Where do they park their car?
:geek:
mining4fun

Post by mining4fun » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:53 pm

CryptoYears wrote: Image
How does a coin come out of the gate at $3.00?
spauk

Post by spauk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 am

mining4fun wrote:Why do people throw away garages? Where do they park their car?
that does sound kind of funny right, i'm guessing he meant people throw away all the stuff in their garage, unless it's like a literal metal shed or something that someone throws away. i use my garage for storing aluminum cans and get a bit of money selling to metal recyclers when i get over a hundred pounds or so, if i can get a ride because i don't have a car and won't push my shopping cart that far
mining4fun

Post by mining4fun » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 am

spauk wrote:
mining4fun wrote:Why do people throw away garages? Where do they park their car?
that does sound kind of funny right, i'm guessing he meant people throw away all the stuff in their garage, unless it's like a literal metal shed or something that someone throws away. i use my garage for storing aluminum cans and get a bit of money selling to metal recyclers when i get over a hundred pounds or so, if i can get a ride because i don't have a car and won't push my shopping cart that far
just making fun of the text that was written, he/she meant "garbage", I was bored! :lol: