Solariscoin – the Hidden treasure!

Announce new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies here.
Forum rules
The Mineable Coin Announcement forum is for discussing new mineable coins and cryptocurrency technologies. One topic per coin, please. Feel free to submit a support ticket for inclusion in the "Coin communities" forum if your coin would like a centralized place for discussion.

Announcements for pre-mined token sales are prohibited on this site. Please restrict posts to new mineable or stakeable coins only.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
spauk

Re: Solariscoin – the Hidden treasure!

Post by spauk » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:39 am

i'm still holding nist5 XLR because i didn't see that someone took over and forced a swap that i missed. so no, i don't think i'm going to invest any more time or effort on a coin like that, with people like that in charge. sure they supposedly gave people a couple months to swap somewhere, but that's not very long at all, considering people holding it were probably holding it for PoS so they aren't looking at the forums all the time. anyways, i hate these takeover teams that take over, burn the existing coins if they don't swap, and then pump and dump.