Hello, this is a topic that I have discussed with admins already by creating a support ticket, however, I want to open the discussion to the community to get feedback. At the present time, I am using the Exodus Wallet for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that Exodus allows the creation of "Portfolios," which act as a different wallet with a different address for each coin. This means that it is possible to have a Personal Exodus Wallet and a Business Exodus Wallet and keep the transactions separated for accounting reasons.
That being said, I would like to see Prohashing payouts occur in more interest-bearing coins.
Here is a list of the interest bearing coins that the Exodus Wallet supports:
- 1. Ontology (ONT) - 13.76% APY
2. Solana (SOL) - 10.32% APY
3. Cosmos (ATOM) - 8.95% APY
4. Algorand (ALGO) - 5.57% APY
5. Tezos (XTZ) - 5.48% APY
6. Cardano (ADA) - 4.21% APY
7. Dai (DAI) - 3.84% APY
8. NEO (NEO) - 1.96% APY
9. VeChain (VET) - 1.25% APY
At the present time, Prohashing allows payouts in both Cardano (ADA) and in NEO (NEO). But that leaves 7 other possible interest bearing coins on the table.
New Feature Request
One Step Further: Auto-Adjust a new kind of Interest Bearing Coin Payout Template According to the coin's current interest rate.
When all the interest rates are added together, the result is 55.34%.
If we were to scale this to a payout template of 100%, then we'd multiply 55.34 * 1.807. (=100 / 55.34)
- 1. Ontology (ONT) - 13.76% APY * 1.807 = 24.86%
2. Solana (SOL) - 10.32% APY * 1.807 = 18.648%
3. Cosmos (ATOM) - 8.95% APY * 1.807 = 16.17%
4. Algorand (ALGO) - 5.57% APY * 1.807 = 10.06%
5. Tezos (XTZ) - 5.48% APY * 1.807 = 9.902%
6. Cardano (ADA) - 4.21% APY * 1.807 = 7.607%
7. Dai (DAI) - 3.84% APY * 1.807 = 6.938%
8. NEO (NEO) - 1.96% APY * 1.807 = 3.54%
9. VeChain (VET) - 1.25% APY * 1.807 = 2.258%
Granted, I understanding that there would have to be a lot of coding done on the back end to make this even possible in the first place. However, I believe that such an effort would escalate the appeal of using Prohashing to a wider audience.