Alpha Version of ATB Coin Wallet is Available for Android Now
At the moment, the final testing of the multi-currency ATB Coin Wallet for the Android platform is being held. The mobile version of the ATB Wallet contains a full range of functions and benefits. This release is called the alpha version, though please be observant to some precautions when using the application:
– Do not transfer large amounts of ATB Coin and Bitcoin prior to the official release of the ATB Coin Wallet
– Do not pass the secret phrase obtained during registration to third-party users
– If you find any errors or bugs while using your mobile wallet, please report the case to our technical support. Afterwards it will be reviewed and fixed by our development team.
In order to receive the alpha version of the wallet, you should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the topic “I want to try the alpha version of the wallet”.How to install ATB Coin Wallet on your Android device:
1. Before you can install it on your phone. Go to Menu> Settings> Security> and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
2. Download the APK-file by clicking the link, which you will receive in a response letter from email@example.com
. (As a reminder, this is the alpha version. It should be downloaded only for informational purposes. After the test has been completed, a stable version of the wallet will be available on Google Play)
3. Locate the APK application file in the file manager and click the “Install” button.