Asic miners for sale

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
cc4506

Asic miners for sale

Post by cc4506 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Hey guys, I am maxed out on my 220's and have changed my mix up. Also the L3+ for script are actually profitable now.

I have three L3+'s. 50.00 each plus S&H, they haven't been run in 8 months but money back if there are any issues.

I have two Z9' (yes full-size, turbo's). 200.00 each plus S&H, they just went off line about 3 months ago, once again money back if there any issues.

I will insure them for the trip at my expense and blow out the cobwebs before I ship.

(no international)

Paypal please. Drop me a PM and I will send you my email addy. While I don't post often I have an account at PH with half my miners here.

Thanks
Chris
cc4506

Re: Asic miners for sale

Post by cc4506 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 pm

I guess I cant edit the first post so sorry for the double tap.

Only one Z9 is left.
I do have an Bitmain S9J with asci boost. Just unplugging it today, 50.00 plus S&H and as before I pay for the insurance on it and money back if any issues. Paypal please.

Thanks
Chris