Selling 2 x L3+ ASIC miners w/ PSU

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
mycide

Re: Selling 2 x L3+ ASIC miners w/ PSU

Post by mycide » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 am

Foxx wrote: 10% decrease in profits daily? hogwash
No its called reality, and its already in effect, profits been declining steadily since august last year (difficulty been climbing steadily).
LTC hit 5 million difficulty not long ago, again LTC difficulty network the other day peaked at over 6 million. that was/is a coming increase of 20%
It will just keep on going as more and more asics pushed out.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:27 am

Eazy E wrote:
Pockets215 wrote:Antminer L3+, 504MH/s
Batch 3 shipping in March
1396 USD

$100 for psu
20-40 US customs charges
shipping 500?
prolly have an extra ethernet cable laying around...

total for brand new $2050? each....

Okay, and I am selling for barley over and you don't have to wait a month. If you want to buy from bitmain, why don't you just do that?

Some people want shipment from the U.S.

Again, but the time you get the ASICs from China you will lose a large amount of profit... The difficulty is increasing rapidly and some people want to capitalize on not skating for Bitmain and there terrible service.
Again, I haven't received an answer to my previous question, so I must insist that you reply with an answer.

Why are you buying and selling L3+'s at the same time in 13 different posts, and why are your prices for both all over the place?
Eazy E

Post by Eazy E » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Eazy E wrote:
Pockets215 wrote:Antminer L3+, 504MH/s
Batch 3 shipping in March
1396 USD

$100 for psu
20-40 US customs charges
shipping 500?
prolly have an extra ethernet cable laying around...

total for brand new $2050? each....

Okay, and I am selling for barley over and you don't have to wait a month. If you want to buy from bitmain, why don't you just do that?

Again, but the time you get the ASICs from China you will lose a large amount of profit... The difficulty is increasing rapidly and some people want to capitalize on not skating for Bitmain and there terrible service.
Again, I haven't received an answer to my previous question, so I must insist that you reply with an answer.

Why are you buying and selling L3+'s at the same time in 13 different posts, and why are your prices for both all over the place?

I have already answered your question. Also, I do NOT have any post saying I am looking to buy, and if I do, then it is an old post.
Eazy E

Post by Eazy E » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Foxx wrote:
Eazy E wrote:
Foxx wrote: currently, Bitmain is asking, 7.05406771 LTC for 1 L3. i could buy roughly 3 'new' L3's for what you are asking for 2 'used' ones.
"For 1 L3"

You aren't including th PSU
You aren't including the sales Tax
You aren't including VAC or Customs fees
You aren't taking into account shipping cost
You aren't taking into account that bitmain will take

nearly 1 month to ship them out, then another week or so depending on when the miners get into customs and how busy customs processing is

By that time you are looking at at least a 10% decrease in profits/day on each miner with how fast difficulty is riding
i don't need PSUs
what sales tax?
US here, no VAT
shipping cost, what $400 tops
Bitmian is shipping this month
10% decrease in profits daily? hogwash

I don't really like these forums. My thread has gone off topic because or arguing prices.

No offense, but I don't care if you don't want the PSU. I am selling 2 machines, 2 PSU, and sending the cables and Ethernet switch for free just because.

Now if you would actually Kiel to throw out an offer, instead of complaining about my price, maybe we can make a deal.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Eazy E wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Eazy E wrote:

I have already answered your question. Also, I do NOT have any post saying I am looking to buy, and if I do, then it is an old post.
Oops, I was confused with someone else. I apologize.
Eazy E

Post by Eazy E » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Eazy E wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

Hey no problem!

Oops, I was confused with someone else. I apologize.
N00BMiner33

Post by N00BMiner33 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:43 pm

let me know if you are still willing to sell and what your current asking price is for the miners.