2x Antminer L3+'s with PSU's and Power Cables

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
nigel5000

2x Antminer L3+'s with PSU's and Power Cables

Post by nigel5000 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:56 pm

I am selling two Antminer L3+'s. Received as a Christmas gift, hashed for a week, and have decided to sell. Kept in a dedicated room with Air Conditioner/Air Filter. Ships 1-2 business day(s) after payment is received. PayPal or BTC/LTC is preferred.

Asking $8000 with free shipping within the USA, or standard international rates.

Open to any questions you have regarding condition, how to use, etc.

Includes PSU and Power Cord for BOTH units! ALL original packaging has been saved and will be used to ship.

Aura89

Re: 2x Antminer L3+'s with PSU's and Power Cables

Post by Aura89 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:33 am

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IN-HAND-Antmin ... SwoFVaUC70

So you're selling both of them here for $8000, but you're selling 1 of them on ebay? 2+1=2? That's not how math works.

And before anyone says "Well, maybe he didn't get any offers here, so he put it on ebay"

His photo? Yeah, it's an ebay photo. He was always selling one on ebay, so it begs the question, are you the person posting it on ebay, or are you scamming? And if you are the person posting it on ebay, how exactly did you expect that to work? You already have a bid, which means one of them is, effectively, already sold, how exactly would you sell BOTH, here?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Think you are giving him a hard time. The one on Ebay was listed on the 5th same time as this one was posted here.
And it only got its 1 bid last night.

So if someone asked about this one, would hope OP informs them there is only 1 now....AND you can still bid on the other one for only 3K and save yourself 1K off the price for now.
spauk

Post by spauk » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 pm

that's crazy, the left one looks kind of invisible but i guess it's a reflection. who gives thousands of dollars machines for christmas gifts anyway?
White

Post by White » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

Look how this idiot placed the hot air vents, right close to the wall, this miners are probably burned... And yea it only takes a week or less to burn them.
alpha-miner

Post by alpha-miner » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

I actually bought one of these units on ebay assuming it this poster didn't steal the image from ebay. Unit arrived today and my brother in-law has the 1 bid on the other unit. At least the ebay user is true to his word. Everything was brand new. Getting a solid 504.
N00BMiner33

Post by N00BMiner33 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 pm

alpha-miner wrote:I actually bought one of these units on ebay assuming it this poster didn't steal the image from ebay. Unit arrived today and my brother in-law has the 1 bid on the other unit. At least the ebay user is true to his word. Everything was brand new. Getting a solid 504.

What was your winning bid or purchase price if you don't mind.
alpha-miner

Post by alpha-miner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:16 am

I did buy it now. The price was $4k, but since I've seen some sell for $3.5k. Just hoping to mine enough coin to see it jump and come out ahead before difficulty jumps.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 am

worse off..you mine 1 coin only per month, not the 2 or 3 you might be mining when you first get it in.
In 10 months time you have 10 coins. If that hits $500 in december..Im betting 1K or 2K by then hopefully...but at even 500, thats 5K, so in the long run you should see some profit on your investment.

I'm hoping it continues to do very well and you make 2X or 3X more than that!
Let us know end of the year how you made out with it.

HAPPY HASHING!
N00BMiner33

Post by N00BMiner33 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 am

alpha-miner wrote:I did buy it now. The price was $4k, but since I've seen some sell for $3.5k. Just hoping to mine enough coin to see it jump and come out ahead before difficulty jumps.

Thats not to bad. I paid over $2800 for each of my L3+ back in Sept/Oct and i recieved them in late Nov. That includes the Psu, shipping, Import fees, and the cables i had to buy. I ordered when a L3 was making over $600/month after power. I have mined and am getting paid out main in LTC as i see it having the greatest potential out of the top Alts to increase over 2018. Thats the main reason why i mine with ProHash as opposed to NiceHash or else where.