Urgent need of 1.92 btc, willing to sell an PAID acc of 5 Antminer S9 and 5 PSUs

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
Jalapan

Re: Urgent need of 1.92 btc, willing to sell an PAID acc of 5 Antminer S9 and 5 PSUs

Post by Jalapan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:49 am

You are selling both a D3 and 5 S9.. sounds fishy to me... that you will be in jail if you dont get 1.9BTC.. if you are so desperate you should sell it in US on craigslist etc. but i guess you wont because you are 99.9% a scammer. trying to sell people to use paypal as GegoryGHarding states is not supporting digital goods.
hashingpro

Re: Urgent need of 1.92 btc, willing to sell an PAID acc of 5 Antminer S9 and 5 PSUs

Post by hashingpro » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:digital goods are not covered by PayPal's policies
Digital goods, a document you bought from me, or a reproduction of a book on file that wasnt copyrighted.
Or a digital redemption code that I only sent via Email...those are DIGITAL goods. Ones that exist only as data no physical entity.

This is NOT a digital goods, this is a PHYSICAL goods device. And yes, they ARE covered.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm

hashingpro wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:digital goods are not covered by PayPal's policies
Digital goods, a document you bought from me, or a reproduction of a book on file that wasnt copyrighted.
Or a digital redemption code that I only sent via Email...those are DIGITAL goods. Ones that exist only as data no physical entity.

This is NOT a digital goods, this is a PHYSICAL goods device. And yes, they ARE covered.
am i mistaken or arent you guys talking about buying bitcoin in return for paid off miners.. paypal would see the payment for bitcoin and not the account with paid off miners on it
Alex

Post by Alex » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Wasn't may142012, a few days ago asking about buying mining hardware from someone else, purporting to have mining equipment for sale? And if they could be prosecuted for failing to deliver the goods in question?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:15 pm

No Greg is right, we did talk about the bitcoins via paypal at some point.

Most places wont let you do paypal on bitcoins as you can try a chargeback or say the payment wasnt authorized and try to get it removed.
But once you have the coins there is no way to prove you have them. With an Ebay item there is shipping and tracking (although you may just be tracking a bag of cement) so if it doesnt ship you can request a refund.

Coinbase does allow you to instantly buy coins via paypal once you have been authorized.
If you pass some of their verifications you can get that weekly limit bumped up as well.

But so far, coinbase has been the only place ive found legit on the web to buy/sell into paypal.
Lots of places will allow a bank transfer, and sometimes that takes 3-5 days.
bellaminer

Post by bellaminer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:23 am

hashingpro wrote:No Greg is right, we did talk about the bitcoins via paypal at some point.

Most places wont let you do paypal on bitcoins as you can try a chargeback or say the payment wasnt authorized and try to get it removed.
But once you have the coins there is no way to prove you have them. With an Ebay item there is shipping and tracking (although you may just be tracking a bag of cement) so if it doesnt ship you can request a refund.

Coinbase does allow you to instantly buy coins via paypal once you have been authorized.
If you pass some of their verifications you can get that weekly limit bumped up as well.

But so far, coinbase has been the only place ive found legit on the web to buy/sell into paypal.
Lots of places will allow a bank transfer, and sometimes that takes 3-5 days.
Coinbase lets me sell into my verified paypal account, but I can't buy. Are you certain they let you use paypal?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:49 am

Nope you are correct.

Its the CC I have tied to my coinbase, NOT paypal.
Paypal's buyer protection does not protect on digital goods, as Greg pointed out.
So no one is willing to risk using them to allow purchases.

Have to dump it from Paypal to the bank, takes a day, then use CC for instant payment to buy coins.
If you use the bank to buy the coins, then it takes 5 days.

Hope you have good luck paying it back before jail, or death, or exile back to mars, or whatever.