Selling 1 L3+ and Bitmain PS

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers.
CryptoKitt

Selling 1 L3+ and Bitmain PS

Postby CryptoKitt » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:00 am

I have one L3+ and Bitmain power supply that I would like to sell. It's from the 2017 July batch / went into service last September.

Located in Western Mass if pickup is a possibility. Also have the original boxes and am willing to ship. Escrow ok too but would like to stay as far from paypal as possible.

The miner has never been modified or overclocked.

Asking $1100 or 5.85 LTC.

Please be in touch if you are interested.

thank you,

-Benjamin
cryptoking11

Re: Selling 1 L3+ and Bitmain PS

Postby cryptoking11 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:38 am

hey why u r selling this cheap bro.
r u aware of any new hardware coming out
mycide

Postby mycide » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:43 am

1100 for a used L3+ of the early batch no warranty anymore. if it is flawless running, maybe even OC 20% and still no HW error, then it's cheap. u can get a new L3+ with warranty of later batch from bitmain shipped within weeks for 1300.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
CryptoKitt

Postby CryptoKitt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Since there are no takers, I am willing to lower the price to $950 (/ equivalent in LTC/BTC/ETH). Please don't make me have to put this on ebay! I don't want to get ripped off.

Machine is running right now but the cost of power here (and an upcoming move) make me want to get rid of it.

thank you,

-Benjamin
N00BMiner33

Postby N00BMiner33 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 pm

CryptoKitt wrote:Since there are no takers, I am willing to lower the price to $950 (/ equivalent in LTC/BTC/ETH). Please don't make me have to put this on ebay! I don't want to get ripped off.

Machine is running right now but the cost of power here (and an upcoming move) make me want to get rid of it.

thank you,

-Benjamin

You got a buyer at $950. Just let me know when we can make it happen and through what escrow.
I live in Eastern Virginia, 23462, please let me know how much shipping would be.