L3+ best settings

Discuss your trading strategies, and which coins are most profitable to buy and sell.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussion of coin prices and trends. Place announcements of new coins in the "Coin announcements" forum. The only announcements of investing sites allowed in this forum are sites that cover more than one product.
Chickovski

L3+ best settings

Post by Chickovski » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello my friends,

I am new to prohashing and wanted to connect my 10 L3+ miner for mining,
what do you think are the best settings to do with the L3+ for maximal output?

Best wishes
AppleMiner

Re: L3+ best settings

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Password:

Just leave it blank, and see how that does.
go to your SETTINGS page and set the coins you wish to get paid out in, use the sliders to set ratios of those coins, add in wallet addresses, sit back and get $$$$$.
Chickovski

Post by Chickovski » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

I just leaved it blank the whole week, output was about 0,05 ltc per miner a day...I read that powerful miners should do other settings, perhaps merged mining, or solo mining
mycide

Post by mycide » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:11 pm

10 L3+ i dont know if considered powerful, u can do some calculations and then hope ur lucky and try solo. If you only after litecoin i suggest to add litecoinpool.org into your rotation as backup for prohashing.com

can make a check on http://www.coinwarz.com and see how your 10 L3+ would do with a bit of luck.

i made a quick check

litecoin solo mining i put you at 5.5ghs
Days to generate one block mining solo: 32.22 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck) that's 25 litecoins roughly once a month if ur lucky, some month u might find two or three another month non, or several months if unlucky.
or you could go for digibyte as example
Days to generate one block mining solo: 0.33 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)
If you believe that digibyte might provide you with an 10x in price while ltc now might only produce 5x this year (speculation in theory) you might want to solo mine dgb or some other easier faster coin, as you basically "roll" that dice more often, and accumulate more coins (800+ per block dgb or atm about 50 usd.) That is average 3 blocks per day or 150 usd, hold that one year from now maybe dgb 10x. bingo.

or mine pps and spread you gains in several "low" coins to gamble on their gain, prohashing makes any combination of coins and proportion possible, a great feature.

I have not solo mined ltc because i dont consider my hashingpower and risk good enough to warrant it for me, but i solo mined dgb, and the days you roll high, like twice the amount of blocks you supposed are good days, i didnt have many days below average, making it more profitable then pps, but in the end its also down to luck.

So good luck to you!
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s