selling coins on exchanges

Discuss your trading strategies, and which coins are most profitable to buy and sell.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussion of coin prices and trends. Place announcements of new coins in the "Coin announcements" forum. The only announcements of investing sites allowed in this forum are sites that cover more than one product.
jess_1

selling coins on exchanges

Post by jess_1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello there... im a relative newcomer to this part of it, but I have some emc2 i mined a while on an exchange address and i would like to trade it for either ltc or doge... its currently hosted on cryptopia... how does one actually go about trading... it shows an estimated btc balance of like .03 right now for me.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Jess
AppleMiner

Re: selling coins on exchanges

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm

find the wallet with the amount for emc2, usually there is a line on the wallet you can click on to take you to the trade places.
If not go to the exchange and search for emc2, then you need to set a sell price and wait for it to sell.

Good Luck.
fallingcurtain

Post by fallingcurtain » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm

How many coins do you have in emc2. I was thinking about buying some.
jess_1

Post by jess_1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

i have about 150....

My problem is i use cryptopia and there there is only withdraw/request/dust/transfer (to another cryptopia user)....

There is no button that says "sell for doge/btc" for example... i think there was something like that on novaexchange but thats gone now.

Can you help? anyone with cryptopia experience? I would like to trade emc2 for doge there!

Thanks in advance!
Jess
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 pm