Search found 3 matches

by Aiascoin
Thu May 17, 2018 9:45 am
Forum: Coin announcements
Topic: [ANN] AIASCOIN MASTERNODE-PRESALE
Replies: 2
Views: 528

Re: [ANN] AIASCOIN MASTERNODE-PRESALE

AIAScoin Roadmap Q1 2018 Project inception and core team formation. Begin recruiting additional core team members from proof-of-stake and masternode communities Q2 2018 Official website launch. AIAScoin main network launch. Block explorer Launch. Launch Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android wallet relea...
by Aiascoin
Wed May 16, 2018 9:39 am
Forum: Coin announcements
Topic: [ANN] AIASCOIN MASTERNODE-PRESALE
Replies: 2
Views: 528

Re: [ANN] AIASCOIN MASTERNODE-PRESALE

Masternodes are less capital-hungry compared to setting up and running a mining rig. Check out AIAScoin Private Masternode (MN) Sale https://www.aiascoin.com/ and click to read our Whiitepaper. Notes: # of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously. ROI (%) represe...
by Aiascoin
Mon May 14, 2018 4:30 pm
Forum: Coin announcements
Topic: [ANN] AIASCOIN MASTERNODE-PRESALE
Replies: 2
Views: 528

[ANN] AIASCOIN MASTERNODE-PRESALE

AIASCoin Announcement — 14th May 2018 AIASCoin Announces Private Sale for Masternode sales for AIAS Blockchain-Powered Decentralised e-commerce platform. AIASCoin Masternode owners will be rewarded with 75% of coins per block maturity whilst stakers earn the remaining 25%. The private sale will com...