Search found 9 matches

by Brandonloves2fly
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Congratulations to superminer dmdllc2017
Replies: 21
Views: 3107

Re: Congratulations to superminer dmdllc2017

So is this $100k fee shared or goes only to dmdllc2017 It's not accurate to say that the $100,000 from this particular block was distributed to miners. A more accurate statement is that the payout rate during the time that block was available was $1000/MH/s/day. We are a pay-per-share pool, so you ...
by Brandonloves2fly
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:44 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Congratulations to superminer dmdllc2017
Replies: 21
Views: 3107

Re: Congratulations to superminer dmdllc2017

Was this payment already credited? I have 2@l3+ hashing but have not seen any increase in payouts. Congrats to dmdllc2017 and prohashing for the win!
by Brandonloves2fly
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:49 am
Forum: News
Topic: New zero-liability policy
Replies: 16
Views: 3442

Re: New zero-liability policy

I had to learn the hard way. I lost 3.77 LTC because my account was affected. I have since updated my password and enabled 2FA. I wish we could "lock" a payout address with a notification of any address changes like other pools. oh well, You live and you learn. :(
by Brandonloves2fly
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:05 am
Forum: System support and feedback
Topic: Litecoin payment did not happen
Replies: 8
Views: 1433

Re: Litecoin payment did not happen

Same here. I'm sitting at an LTC balance of .67LTC at the moment. I did not receive a payout either.
by Brandonloves2fly
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:02 pm
Forum: System support and feedback
Topic: cool down cycle for ASIC miners
Replies: 7
Views: 1626

Re: cool down cycle for ASIC miners

I never power off a miner unless it is necessary for changing pools or hashboard problems or changing a fan. Fans and BBBoards i have always on stock. But regarding cooling a room is more difficult or a challenge. Usually, I learnt from a heating technician, heat is near the floor and if the room i...
by Brandonloves2fly
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 pm
Forum: System support and feedback
Topic: cool down cycle for ASIC miners
Replies: 7
Views: 1626

cool down cycle for ASIC miners

Hey guys! Do any of you do a power down/cool down cycle for your asic machines? I've heard of those who will power off their machines for an hour or 2 every 7 to 14 days to allow the chips to cool down to room temp and give the fans a break. Do any of you do the same? If so, what does your protocol ...
by Brandonloves2fly
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:46 pm
Forum: System support and feedback
Topic: Splitting payouts to 2 wallets with the same coin
Replies: 2
Views: 678

Re: Splitting payouts to 2 wallets with the same coin

I wouldn't attempt any unusual wallet arguments like splitting addresses between the payout field; I don't think the system was designed with this in mind. Why not just send half the funds from your payout wallet to the other? That is what I will end up doing. Just trying to avoid transaction fees ...
by Brandonloves2fly
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:20 pm
Forum: System support and feedback
Topic: Splitting payouts to 2 wallets with the same coin
Replies: 2
Views: 678

Splitting payouts to 2 wallets with the same coin

Hey guys! Is there a way to set 2 payout addresses for the same coin? I've tried "add new coin" but it wont add a 2nd payout option for the same coin. I'm trying to set it up so that 90% is paid out in LTC to one wallet and the remaining 10% in LTC to another. Can this be done?

Thanks!
by Brandonloves2fly
Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:47 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Chris to issue share corrections
Replies: 17
Views: 3464

Re: Chris to issue share corrections

Thank you Steve and Chris! We appreciate you working through all of these issues to make PH a well oiled machine and profitable pool! :)