• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ JAMH2018 « Sun 11:15 am »
@ajs :  nice one, i’ll give it a try :D Thanks!
@ ajs « Sun 10:53 am »
JAMH2018 wrote: hi all, anyone know when ledger are going support the bch forks, I have received payout for BCHSV and BCHABC to the same address and I cant see them through ledger, but blockexplorers confirm both related deposits
Ledger has made no public statements of when (or if) they will support both forks with their "Ledger Live" wallet. You can use your ledger with Electron Cash wallet which lets you select nodes, and thus can do transactions with ABC or SV with your ledger.
@ Bigdaddy69 « Sun 9:40 am »
does the site have a list of coins that can be solo mined?
@ JAMH2018 « Sun 7:30 am »
hi all, anyone know when ledger are going support the bch forks, I have received payout for BCHSV and BCHABC to the same address and I cant see them through ledger, but blockexplorers confirm both related deposits
@ dnprod « Sat 11:06 pm »
has started a new topic: multi-version (ASICBOOST ?) for scrypt
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 8:35 am »
has started a new topic: Upcoming work on the pool
@ CSZiggy « Sat 1:55 am »
take care, see you in 3 days!
@ CSZiggy « Sat 1:55 am »
And with that pricing slide...I have turned off my miners. No sense paying that much in electricity for coins. With scrypt I can get almost 2X more buying them than they cost to mine right now. I’ll check back in 3 days to see if difficulty flux helped any. But for me now, not worth it.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:50 pm »
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 6:32 pm »
its the bch timing
@ CSZiggy « Fri 5:51 pm »
TBH, I’m getting a bit worried the way the market is right now. I really expected an uptick by now. If someone had told me back in MAY that was going to be a high point I never would have believed them.
@ bmhamlet « Fri 4:58 pm »
both scrypt and sha256 showing as dead and reverted to backup pools about 30 minutes ago
@ CSZiggy « Fri 1:31 am »
nite all, happy mining!
@ CSZiggy « Fri 1:31 am »
@sydneypearl14 :  betting that post gets deleted.
@ spauk « Thu 6:25 pm »
i realized the spinning thing when logging in to support is from entering a wrong password. which i guess is like added security, but it would be nice to know if i’m just entering a wrong password
@ CSZiggy « Thu 5:27 pm »
@olkah :  @ $15,500 plus shipping. Comes with a 4,400W PSU...good luck powering that.
@ olkah « Thu 4:51 pm »
algorithm X11 end
@ Lesikvip « Thu 3:54 pm »
@CSZiggy :  Yes, it’s all right, I sorted it out and submitted a ticket
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:52 pm »
@Lesikvip :  maybe clear out the cookies or something, there is a bull horn at the top under ANNOUNCEMENTS that says exactly that. Are you viewing the correct page?
@ Lesikvip « Thu 3:46 pm »
CSZiggy wrote: @Lesikvip :  I made a suggestion to put that info on the page itself, and it was added, and still confusing for some people. Needs bigger text and bolded
I support, it would not be superfluous to specify that you need to create an account. Several previous authorization attempts have been unsuccessful and have brought considerable disappointment.
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:34 pm »
@Lesikvip :  I made a suggestion to put that info on the page itself, and it was added, and still confusing for some people. Needs bigger text and bolded
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:33 pm »
new one i made has been working, but the 3 old ones from the past stopped at some point
@ Lesikvip « Thu 3:33 pm »
@CSZiggy :  @Steve Sokolowski :  No, I think I figured out the problem :) you need to create a separate account, I tried to log in with the pool credentials. Thanks for your help!
but something is off on the older made accounts
maybe something changed and the old database isnt reading anymore?
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:32 pm »
none of those ever pop out either for a reset, frustrating, so making new gmails each time i need to put in a new ticket
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:32 pm »
requested e-mail of password resets, and all the accounts had emails tied to them
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:31 pm »
run IE, edge, logged in from a fresh installed win10 laptop never used before...
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:31 pm »
it will be something we’ll have to look into after Thanksgiving
Ive tried ingonito mode
and when people cant log into the ticket system with old accounts, then they get even more frustrated
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:31 pm »
that’s odd because I don’t encounter that issue and nobody else can reproduce it
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:30 pm »
I don’t know what else we can say except to keep trying with the ticket system, because we can’t keep track of all the issues any other way
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:30 pm »
Anymore I just go to gmail and make a brand new account when i need a new ticket in
on 3 seperate accounts I had setup
Steve I had that issue
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:29 pm »
Lesikvip wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: that will help in debugging yoru issue
Ty This link https://support.prohashing.com/ ? If Yes, then I can not log in, click Log in, and then endlessly spinning processing sign next to the button, nothing else happens.
We’ve had reports about that before, but we can’t reproduce the issue
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:29 pm »
it is its own account
its NOT the same as forums or prohashing.com login info
@Lesikvip :  have you ever made a support account on that page before?
@ Lesikvip « Thu 3:28 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: that will help in debugging yoru issue
Ty This link https://support.prohashing.com/ ? If Yes, then I can not log in, click Log in, and then endlessly spinning processing sign next to the button, nothing else happens.
@ CSZiggy « Thu 3:27 pm »
@Lesikvip :  can your devices ping the pool?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:23 pm »
that will help in debugging yoru issue
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:23 pm »
Lesikvip wrote: @Steve Sokolowski :  tell me what is the problem, which day the device is turned off and can not connect to your pool, on different algorithms. All devices operate from the same IP address. Can you have triggered what either protection? At the moment Status Dead, LSTime 3:00:31.
We’re not aware of any widespread issues with the system - it would be great if you could submit a support ticket and provide all the requested information there
@ Lesikvip « Thu 3:19 pm »
@Steve Sokolowski :  tell me what is the problem, which day the device is turned off and can not connect to your pool, on different algorithms. All devices operate from the same IP address. Can you have triggered what either protection? At the moment Status Dead, LSTime 3:00:31.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:44 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:16 pm »
you can still mine the bitcoin cash forks with "c=" if you would like
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:16 pm »
it turns out that the hashrate on both chains is far above what economics would dictate
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:15 pm »
so Chris is finishing up the split, but the pool will mine bitcoins for now
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:15 pm »
The fork is now active, but bitcoin cash is not worth mining
@ ultiman2 « Thu 1:08 pm »
thanks so now just need an exchange that support both
@ GregoryGHarding « Thu 12:56 pm »
it means the balance prior to the fork has been sent to both chains
@ ultiman2 « Thu 12:55 pm »
i see this line in account activity Payout BitcoinCash x.xx - - To: Split into BCHABC and BCHSV what it mean?
@ GregoryGHarding « Thu 12:54 pm »
fork is now active
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 11:46 am »
bitcoin cash is going offline while Chris splits the chains
@ GregoryGHarding « Thu 10:38 am »
256 doh!
miners, get your sha265 ready
one hour to go until fork
@ GregoryGHarding « Thu 10:25 am »
submitted prohashing to https://cash.coin.dance/poli. that should bring in some traffic

Who is chatting

• Topics

Login  •  Register