• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 9:02 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Friday, January 18, 2019
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 7:58 am »
citronick wrote: Steve... Can XMR deposits be formatted using PaymentID and Address? Currently XMR deposit is one single integrated address.
No, but it’s possible to convert between the two address formats using an online tool
@ citronick « Fri 1:25 am »
Steve... Can XMR deposits be formatted using PaymentID and Address? Currently XMR deposit is one single integrated address.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:34 pm »
mickeekung wrote: Please improve X11.
We’re always looking to improve every algorithm - we’re working on sha-256 to figure out whether there’s an issue, at your suggestion - right now. We found a problem and profitability should increase by 3%, and it will now compare the earnings to bitcoins
@ mickeekung « Thu 1:13 pm »
Please improve X11.
@ mickeekung « Thu 1:13 pm »
Steve I love you.
@ mickeekung « Thu 8:50 am »
@ vsnyy23 Steve will answer you something like ’’I’d like to direct you to submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to answer it’’.
@ vsnyy23 « Thu 7:27 am »
has started a new topic: new coin payouts
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:51 am »
the BCH value should be bitcoins, now that they are re-enabled, and the bitcoin value is too high, rather than the payouts being too low
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:51 am »
mickeekung wrote: @ Steve Sokolowski Why SHA-256 Expected Payouts for 1 TH/s is below BCH everyday?
I’ll investigate this issue - thanks for pointing it out
@ mickeekung « Thu 6:18 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski Why SHA-256 Expected Payouts for 1 TH/s is below BCH everyday?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 9:31 pm »
mickeekung wrote: Is this you in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZKt_zVKtc ? @ Steve Sokolowski
Yes.
@ mickeekung « Wed 12:26 pm »
Is this you in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZKt_zVKtc ? @ Steve Sokolowski
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 9:24 am »
mickeekung wrote: STEVE please answer me
Yes, I passed along your well-wishes to Chris
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 9:22 am »
I’d like to direct you to submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to answer it
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 9:22 am »
2wicked9 wrote: actually just check the board admin email my email is there several times
our primary contact method for issues that aren’t sitewide is the support ticket system
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 6:47 am »
has started a new topic: Motherboard restart occurred again
@ 2wicked9 « Wed 12:14 am »
actually just check the board admin email my email is there several times
@ 2wicked9 « Wed 12:12 am »
here is my personal email i dont want to take it to the boards but its now been 15 days guys and i see you guys answering others lightning quick
@ 2wicked9 « Wed 12:11 am »
ive wrote several emails to board admin ive tried the public forum how do i get help here potentionally there is alot of money owed to me
@ 2wicked9 « Wed 12:09 am »
STEVE PLEASE ANSWER ME AS WELL
@ mickeekung « Tue 3:46 pm »
STEVE please answer me
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 3:45 pm »
has started a new topic: Quark mining suspended
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 3:41 pm »
has started a new topic: Relaxation of 1099 form requirements
@ mickeekung « Tue 3:36 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski Please don’t forget to tell Chris that I miss him.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 2:21 pm »
@ mickeekung « Tue 1:56 pm »
@teve Sokolowski Did you already tell Chris that I miss him too much?
@ mickeekung « Tue 8:22 am »
Cryptopia was hacked.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:52 am »
has started a new topic: Bitcoin mining re-enabled
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:45 am »
so we’re not going to take any more action unless we get at least five more of these restarts
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:45 am »
we think the problem is a failing motherboard, but replacing it would be a 3-7 hour process and we can’t be 100% sure that will resolve the issue
@ citronick « Mon 11:37 pm »
Mining not affected as no pool failover triggered - as long as the new platform does it job to self-recover.
@ mickeekung « Mon 3:59 pm »
I love you both Steve and Chris.
Steve please tell Chris that I miss him so much.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 3:32 pm »
Chris is investigating and will try to figure out what the issue is
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 3:32 pm »
ok, it looks like there is a hardware fault that has caused the system to reboot twice now
@ mickeekung « Mon 3:12 pm »
This prohashing.com page can’t be found No webpage was found for the web address: https://prohashing.com/ HTTP ERROR 404
@ mickeekung « Mon 3:07 pm »
This site can’t be reached forums.prohashing.com took too long to respond. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
2nd time now
AGAIN
@ mickeekung « Mon 2:53 pm »
If this problem happen again, you may lose many customers.
@ mickeekung « Mon 2:34 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski Please don’t let this problem happen again.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:30 pm »
the system recovered and no shares were lost, but the website was offline for a few minutes
it ran an automatic update and restarted the database
ok, I figured out what happened
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:23 pm »
if you are still encountering issues, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to try to troubleshoot
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:23 pm »
dohckiller10 wrote: yup everything offline wasting electric, lucky i was around my machines and turn them off
Something did cause the system to go offline temporarily, but we’re not aware of any problems currently
@ dohckiller10 « Mon 1:27 pm »
yup everything offline wasting electric, lucky i was around my machines and turn them off
@ citronick « Mon 1:27 pm »
seems mining is still on-going and failover pools not activated
@ Longsnowsm « Mon 1:22 pm »
Any updates on this 404 error?
@ mickeekung « Mon 1:03 pm »
This prohashing.com page can’t be found No webpage was found for the web address: https://prohashing.com/ HTTP ERROR 404
@ mickeekung « Mon 12:49 pm »
All server offline a few minutes ago. Please check
@ mickeekung « Mon 10:56 am »
Quark is showing NaN PH/s. What is that meaning?
@ werewolf21 « Sun 4:14 pm »
Help me sunc wallet please mcar coin plz http://prntscr.com/m5vqo1 THE WALLET HAS ACTIVE DECISIONS BUT DO NOT SYNCHRONIZED IF WHO CAN PUT THE BLOCK FILE FOR DOWNLOAD THANKS
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 12:58 pm »
hobospices wrote: is there any update available about adding more CNv8 coins? its been a while now.
We’re working on adding Tether and USDC first
@ hobospices « Sun 10:42 am »
is there any update available about adding more CNv8 coins? its been a while now.
@ creader « Sun 5:53 am »
has started a new topic: fee structure?
@ werewolf21 « Sun 3:05 am »
Help me sunc wallet please mcar coin plz http://prntscr.com/m5vqo1 THE WALLET HAS ACTIVE DECISIONS BUT DO NOT SYNCHRONIZED IF WHO CAN PUT THE BLOCK FILE FOR DOWNLOAD THANKS

Who is chatting

offline citronick 

• Topics

Login  •  Register