• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ x9Crypto « Sun 3:40 am »
has started a new topic: XRP Not Paying Out
@ ShibaMachine « Sat 12:25 pm »
has started a new topic: Not counting shares
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:31 am »
I better get back to bed. Wake me when all this is over :D
@ Banished_Privateer « Sat 5:25 am »
Your portfolio RIP, for thy has comth the DIP
@ bMeister1 « Sat 3:21 am »
Still, an opportunity is an opportunity and buying DOGE at $0.16 a pop is too good of a deal to pass up.
@ bMeister1 « Sat 3:20 am »
I saw one article that suggested the "omnicron" covid variant caused trade behavior to favor less risk but not even that explains the nosedive the crypto market took.
@ Kaffiend « Sat 2:16 am »
Been looking haven’t been....
@ Kaffiend « Sat 2:15 am »
Been looking Charente been able to find any news of why yet
@ Alynn « Sat 2:13 am »
Did I miss some news somewhere?
@ steve_empire « Sat 1:54 am »
I’ll buy everybody’s coins if you want to sell them :-P
@ thundergun « Sat 1:33 am »
When I dip you dip we dip
@ Kaffiend « Sat 1:02 am »
If I remember correct what I see on ur miner is actual while what you see on the prohashing dashboard is estimated.
@ Komatsu « Fri 10:49 pm »
Howdy. On prohashing. Some of my miners are showing a lower hashrate than what it says on the miner firmware. Is this normal? It’s been the same for a while now.
@ Steven Godshall « Fri 4:52 pm »
The XRP network is currently having some widespread issues and our client is affected for payouts. We haven't found a solution yet, but we'll continue to investigate.
@ Kaffiend « Fri 3:27 pm »
Generally when a coin goes in error. % of earnings that should go to error coin gets split between ur other coins not in error. Once out of error everything goes back to normal.
@ Niels0210 « Fri 12:14 pm »
What do will happen with my xrp aernings of today?
@ Kaffiend « Thu 6:57 pm »
Coins occasionally go into error. Usually fixed within a couple hours. Occasionally a day or two with the exception of Iotex. Iotex has been in error since it was put up for payout.
@ Rocketbee « Thu 6:50 pm »
Yes, I would like to know what’s up with XRP too.
@ x9Crypto « Thu 6:20 pm »
XRP In error, is this temporary? - screenshot imgur tag: zfuFQKZ
@ thundergun « Thu 4:52 pm »
Wait, I’m just missing my XRP payouts, I guess it must just be in error.
@ thundergun « Thu 4:50 pm »
My earnings are off by about 20 dollars so far today. Not getting payouts in any wild buy/sell price coins(dingo/RDD). Should i submit a ticket or is this normal?
@ Estacaco « Thu 2:48 pm »
Kaffiend wrote: If I remember right took mine 3-5 days to go through. That was back in may though.
yeah i submitted sunday, still waiting.
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 2:23 pm »
they have to be pretty similar to eth though currently
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 2:23 pm »
So lets have fun and profit while it lasts. But about Nvidias evil plans, the lock is already hitting other algo like ERGO and afaik Nvidias long term plan is to get as many as they can
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 2:22 pm »
Mining until June-July
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 2:22 pm »
I see it coming Jan-March
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 2:21 pm »
my perspective is pretty limited due to just being onboard since May, but as often as it has been pushed back already, the current timeframe is still very questionable
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 2:05 pm »
It’s not going to be 0-1 switch, but hybrid mode similar to how it works now
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 2:05 pm »
Even after ETH 2.0, mining will be still allowed for x months
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 12:56 pm »
when millions of people are searching for an alternative, I’m sure something will rise up and take its place. But until then, we dont speak bad about our Ethash overlord!
@ Mastermind007 « Thu 12:16 pm »
While I hate to see ETH go, I can’t help but get a laugh thinking how much Nvidia put into R&D to hash limit the 3000 series and the ETH dev do this change. :)
@ Mastermind007 « Thu 12:12 pm »
So ETH as we know it will soon pass into history as ETH2 gets closer and closer. Unlike the hard fork that allowed the original to become ETC and remain mineable this is an upgrade and PoW will not be available. Anyone want to share their plans on which crypto to move to? Looks like RVN or Ergo and maybe FLUX are the next best thing.
@ Kaffiend « Wed 9:57 pm »
If I remember right took mine 3-5 days to go through. That was back in may though.
@ Estacaco « Wed 9:14 pm »
I’ve been waiting on Trusted mining review for 2-3 days how long does it typically take?
@ Alex_orb « Wed 6:36 am »
has started a new topic: Смена кошелька
@ Guillz « Tue 9:28 pm »
has started a new topic: XLM payout pending 20 hours
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 9:18 am »
Banished_Privateer wrote: What qualification requirements do you have for customer service agent?
If you’re interested, though, you should definitely submit a resume. Ability/willingness to learn and being a good fit with the team are super important also, and you never know unless you try.
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 9:14 am »
Banished_Privateer wrote: What qualification requirements do you have for customer service agent?
Banished_Privateer wrote: On Careers page I only see Finance Assistant
The goal is to get the position posted around mid week. Generally, as @Sumoblei implied, patience is helpful, as would be at least some computer science/development/math knowledge. Keep an eye out for the updated careers page soon for more specifics. The benefits posted there for the financial position are true for everyone, so that part is already up to date.
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 9:09 am »
sonicrules wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
sonicrules wrote: When is kawpow coming?
We don’t have an ETA on that yet, unfortunately - we are focusing on our new website first and can’t find enough employees to implement it. If you’d like to apply to be a customer service agent, financal manager, or junior developer, please do so to help us accelerate that! Work from home from anywhere and make your own schedule.
What language are we working with for junior developer?
We’re not looking for people to work on the website. It would most likely be working with the mining servers, assisting Vance with new algorithms.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 8:36 am »
Need more coffee before typing
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 8:36 am »
* 0 not )
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 8:35 am »
jaqkar wrote: Hi Guys, Payout Coin Errors 0/1 normal when you start?
You are good. That means there are ) coins in error out of 1 coin selected for payout. As long as the first number is 0 you are in great shape
@ jaqkar « Tue 1:01 am »
Hi Guys, Payout Coin Errors 0/1 normal when you start?
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:45 pm »
I know some of you guys have rtx 2070’s, I just recived one in a trade... what oc settings are you using?... I’m setting at 41 mh/s eth
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:43 pm »
You gotta be here and suffer through all my silly ?’s lol
@ Estacaco « Mon 9:13 pm »
BitCoinZ is giving error as well
@ Paula Godshall « Mon 9:11 pm »
Estacaco wrote: Equihash 144.5 server dead
It looks like BitcoinGold (the anchor coin) is in error because SouthXchange is undergoing some maintenance/issues on their end.
@ TN1BN2 « Mon 9:05 pm »
Why SHA-256 profitability down compared to f2pool?
@ Estacaco « Mon 8:51 pm »
ded
@ Estacaco « Mon 8:02 pm »
BTCZ wont connect now either
@ Estacaco « Mon 7:20 pm »
Seems to only be BTG BTCZ is fine
@ Estacaco « Mon 6:51 pm »
Received a defect stratum message: conversion of data to type "bool" failed
@ Estacaco « Mon 6:50 pm »
Equihash 144.5 server dead
@ Banished_Privateer « Mon 6:49 pm »
On Careers page I only see Finance Assistant
@ Banished_Privateer « Mon 6:48 pm »
What qualification requirements do you have for customer service agent?
@ sonicrules « Mon 5:21 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
sonicrules wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: What algorithms would you like?
When is kawpow coming?
We don’t have an ETA on that yet, unfortunately - we are focusing on our new website first and can’t find enough employees to implement it. If you’d like to apply to be a customer service agent, financal manager, or junior developer, please do so to help us accelerate that! Work from home from anywhere and make your own schedule.
What language are we working with for junior developer?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:18 pm »
sonicrules wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
rezanator wrote: Is prohashing going to add some cool pools for GPU algorithm for mining with ASIC resistance?
What algorithms would you like?
When is kawpow coming?
@ awb1 « Mon 4:18 pm »
has started a new topic: IOTX in error
@ sonicrules « Mon 4:01 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
rezanator wrote: Is prohashing going to add some cool pools for GPU algorithm for mining with ASIC resistance?
When is kawpow coming?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:36 pm »
@ rezanator « Mon 11:09 am »
Is prohashing going to add some cool pools for GPU algorithm for mining with ASIC resistance?
@ rexgm « Mon 9:23 am »
is it normal for prohashing eth profits to around 21% less than what to mine hashrate numbers?
@ voxy « Mon 3:54 am »
has started a new topic: CRO Payout does not work
@ bdm8181 « Sun 7:20 pm »
can anybody explain what all the optionsé settings mean and what they do in the JSON, i cant seem to find anything that gives definitions of what each thing does..
@ Leftoverloser « Sun 7:00 pm »
Leftoverloser wrote:
Ctrent33 wrote: I did not receive the pirate chain payout on the 22nd. The transaction id given does not exist on the explorer.
I did not receive mine either.
@ Leftoverloser « Sun 7:00 pm »
Ctrent33 wrote: I did not receive the pirate chain payout on the 22nd. The transaction id given does not exist on the explorer.
@ Sumoblei « Sun 3:10 pm »
Why do i have a work restart penalty of 1 on 1 of my miners?
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 2:42 am »
the random restarts are gone as it seems with that version, my zombie is running for almost 2 days now without any interruption. Hashrate is 0,2 MH less on those 1060s though. 2.73 is really a mixed bag
@ Sumoblei « Sat 9:09 pm »
272 is giving me slightly higher hashrates and wattage of course, but 1 card has went up to 73.5% :)
@ Sumoblei « Sat 6:53 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: fellow LHR victims I need your input. Gminer 273 now had 2 instances where the lock would come every 2-3 minutes, making the overall MH look really bad. I dunno whats causing it but 272 and below never had issues like that
I’m still testing but 273 does seem to lock sooner, I think it is heat triggered more than anything else.... testing 1 2 testing
@ cryptosauce « Sat 5:55 pm »
This is the only error I get, but there isn’t any more info...., and I don’t make any changes on my end and the Mining Efficiency goes from 90% to 100%
@ cryptosauce « Sat 5:53 pm »
where or how can I dig into "Miner is using an incorrect algorithm"???
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:33 pm »
both times happend without activity from my side though...i dunno
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:31 pm »
with 2.72 and below my hashrate would take a hit depending on what I’m doing on the pc but it recovered fine. Something with 2.73 seems to trigger the lock so hard that it will not stay unlocked
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:29 pm »
its been good now since my shift started this morning, hard to get a hold on an error occuring so rare
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:28 pm »
yeah the 3060 is still on 2.70 and looking at this, I wont touch that. The 3060ti is the one with the issue and 2.73
@ Mastermind007 « Sat 12:00 pm »
I am using 2.70 and getting 38MH/s on my 3060. Afraid to touch it and see it drop to 25 or lower :)
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:51 am »
damnit, forgetting words again. Time to stop typing :D
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:51 am »
NOT
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:50 am »
restart seems to fix it for some time, but even if it looks like the oppsite sometimes, I’m 24/7 at my PC to keep an eye on that...like last night
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:49 am »
fellow LHR victims I need your input. Gminer 273 now had 2 instances where the lock would come every 2-3 minutes, making the overall MH look really bad. I dunno whats causing it but 272 and below never had issues like that
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:47 am »
looks normal to me or is that already fixed?
@ sonicrules « Sat 11:03 am »
Something is wrong with the prohashing forums icon
@ Mastermind007 « Sat 10:31 am »
has started a new topic: RandomX alternative
@ Sumoblei « Fri 9:37 pm »
Banished_Privateer wrote: What are your thoughts on the decentralized internet and connections, similar to the BitTorrent protocol and DHT.
The ROI on DHT is outstanding... though it will eventually become saturated/controlled similar to what asics have done with mining
@ Sumoblei « Fri 9:10 pm »
wooT HH!
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 11:07 am »
has started a new topic: Power limit on mobile GPU
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:55 am »
It’s often used now for sharing updates on Windows and other platforms.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:54 am »
What are your thoughts on the decentralized internet and connections, similar to the BitTorrent protocol and DHT.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:52 am »
Yea, that’s the trace routing of internet. Sadly there’s a lot of middlemen and intermediary hops until you reach your target.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:48 am »
In 2018, when the Eagles went to the Super Bowl, it cost $2000 to go from Philadelphia to Minneapolis, and $400 to go from Philadelphia to LAX to Minneapolis - this is the same reason
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:47 am »
Mastermind007 wrote: I think it may be a comcast issue. Doing some trace routes and the route to Prohashing was going half way across the country. Keep in mine I am in the same state as Prohashing and using the same service provider Comcast. Now the rout looks back to normal and the hashrate and share are normal as well.
We’ve seen these issues before. This is like a highway - when there is too much traffic near a city, you drive many more miles around it, but get there faster (but slower than the direct route if there were no traffic.) The financial market panic today is likely causing excessive traffic in the trunk lines, so routers are moving the traffic around to less used lines.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:44 am »
Studying remotely was a total disaster and chaos.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:44 am »
I’ve worked remotely for past years and also had remote work job offer 7-8 years ago
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:43 am »
For change, I do enjoy working in-person
@ Alynn « Fri 10:05 am »
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:54 am »
the origin of the Starlink idea I suppose ;)
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:52 am »
I’ve heard some not so nice stories about comcast and pretty much being the only ISP in many places
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:49 am »
I think it may be a comcast issue. Doing some trace routes and the route to Prohashing was going half way across the country. Keep in mine I am in the same state as Prohashing and using the same service provider Comcast. Now the rout looks back to normal and the hashrate and share are normal as well.
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:39 am »
s
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:39 am »
Or I just never experience the stuff you guys do....who know
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:37 am »
but I doubt it has anything to do with Eth as a whole or the server
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:36 am »
currently testing 273
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:36 am »
from what I can tell, Gminer 271 & 272 had quite some bugs, like random restarts. My mining slave was running straight for 10 days and Gminer collected 13 restarts in that time
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:23 am »
Not errors, rejected or invalid shares.
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:21 am »
There may actaully be something wrong with ETH. I have a 3060 that I switched back to ETH this morning and it is only getting 3 MH/s. This is using the same miner (gminer) that I was using two weeks ago that was getting 38 MH/s. Since I started this morning found only 3 shares. I switched to 2Miners using the same gminer app and the hashrate and share counts are normal for this card.
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 8:54 am »
Very true Steve. I have been working remotely since May and my productivity has gone up. The company I work for it now starting to see the benefit. Prior to this, the CEO and VP’s were old school, believing if you were not at the office you were slacking.
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:52 am »
at least one good thing that was forced on the economy in the last 2 years
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:52 am »
I love homeoffice btw
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:51 am »
politicans all over the world are fueling this hope every day. Even now they try to prevent a lockdown here with no hope of success
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:39 am »
Otherwise, there will just be another crash every four months when the next variant happens, caused by people who continue to think the world will reopen
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:39 am »
The supply chain issues will never be resolved until the economy finally restructures itself away from in-person events and towards a permanent stay-at-home economy
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:38 am »
This crash is absurd - hopefully it will finally flush out in-person restuarants and other zombie businesses who continue to think that the world will be "back to normal" within 10 years
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:16 am »
*think
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:16 am »
looking at the things you posted so far, I thin you have problems understanding stuff
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Fri 8:07 am »
any bugs in the ETH algorithm? It’s impossible to make gains with ETH Mining
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:06 am »
has started a new topic: Bank account out of money
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 7:57 am »
Great. Payday is after weekend >.<
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 3:51 am »
Crypto Black Friday, -30%
@ Estacaco « Thu 9:25 pm »
Flux dowm again :(
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 12:32 pm »
and happy thanksgiving :)
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 12:32 pm »
bMeister1 wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: I hope Prohashing has updated Dogecoin nodes to 1.14.5
It’s been updated.
So when will the Doge free threshold reflect the newly reduced TX fees? ;)
This ^^^
@ jacob black « Thu 8:12 am »
has started a new topic: Create Mintable ERC20 Token For Business
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:52 am »
1-2 years ago I wouldn’t have touched anthing above 300euro, now you couldn’t even get a 1060 6GB for that
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:48 am »
3060ti with +500euro since I bought mine. Absolutely insane
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:46 am »
man prices are rising non stop here for GPUs, the 3060 i bought a couple of month ago is now at 1100 euro at some shops like amazon. They slapped a discount on it of 50 euro or something though, black friday stuff
@ bMeister1 « Thu 12:35 am »
Sarah Manter wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: I hope Prohashing has updated Dogecoin nodes to 1.14.5
It’s been updated.
So when will the Doge free threshold reflect the newly reduced TX fees? ;)
@ Estacaco « Wed 8:29 pm »
Flux working again now
@ Estacaco « Wed 6:02 pm »
Any idea whats going on with flux payments? Stex flux/btc is working fine
@ Sumoblei « Wed 5:16 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: yeah...pretty much anything took a hit again today
Looks like MANA went to the moon lol
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 3:21 pm »
For account specific questions like this, could you please submit a support ticket so that we can look into this with you?
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 1:23 pm »
but Coinbase just gave me a dollar, 26000 new shibes :D
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 1:23 pm »
yeah...pretty much anything took a hit again today
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 12:45 pm »
Looks like SHIBA is running off a cliff
@ Ctrent33 « Wed 12:27 pm »
I did not receive the pirate chain payout on the 22nd. The transaction id given does not exist on the explorer.
@ ABplayz « Wed 9:21 am »
Thanks for helping again :)
@ ABplayz « Wed 9:20 am »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
did a quick download of the software and run it. think know what’s your problem. the s/w doesn’t allow you to select which network and uses the default, that why your BEP20 address is invalid. guess you have to do it the 3rd party mining s/w way
ok thx after i get payed out ill start using gminer, just need some bnb(BEP2) for a small project i am working on so yeah
@ pmzone « Wed 9:04 am »
ABplayz wrote:It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
did a quick download of the software and run it. think know what’s your problem. the s/w doesn’t allow you to select which network and uses the default, that why your BEP20 address is invalid. guess you have to do it the 3rd party mining s/w way
@ pmzone « Wed 8:50 am »
ABplayz wrote: It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
perhaps you try to use 3rd party mining software like gminer, t-rex, etc. when using 3rd party s/w, you just need to go to the website select the correct network, input the address to register yourself a referral code then put all these into the command line and it will be done. am sorry can’t help you with the unmineable software as never use that before
@ jacob black « Wed 8:20 am »
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:03 am »
It’s been updated.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:02 am »
Sumoblei wrote: prohashingdotcom page has a typo...We care are about secure networks for your transactions.
Thank you. We’re in the process of redesigning the website, so typos, etc. may get corrected naturally as Michael moves us over into the new design. Oh! I see what you mean. I'll pass that along to Michael.
@ CactusJab « Wed 6:37 am »
has started a new topic: Earnings not match
@ ABplayz « Wed 6:36 am »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:unMineable software i mean
oh the software. never use it before but if i’m not wrong according to the quide, they only recognise 2 mining software -- xmrig for cpu and pheonixminer for gpu. you suppose to download the mining software and indicate to the software the location of it. after putting in the BNB BEP20 address and referral code, the software will take care of it and start mining.
It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
@ pmzone « Wed 3:22 am »
ABplayz wrote:unMineable software i mean
oh the software. never use it before but if i’m not wrong according to the quide, they only recognise 2 mining software -- xmrig for cpu and pheonixminer for gpu. you suppose to download the mining software and indicate to the software the location of it. after putting in the BNB BEP20 address and referral code, the software will take care of it and start mining.
@ ABplayz « Wed 12:57 am »
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: I suppose someone know about unMineable, So I want to get Binance Smart Chain to my trust wallet with unMineable, How do I do that? I can convert BEP2 to BSC but fee is 2$ which is a lot for 0.01 BNB
assume you are using gminer. the command should be gminer.exe -a ethash -s ethash.unmineable.com:3333 -u BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code>
i am using the unmineable but i will try using gminer after my payout
unMineable software i mean
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: I suppose someone know about unMineable, So I want to get Binance Smart Chain to my trust wallet with unMineable, How do I do that? I can convert BEP2 to BSC but fee is 2$ which is a lot for 0.01 BNB
assume you are using gminer. the command should be gminer.exe -a ethash -s ethash.unmineable.com:3333 -u BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code>
i am using the unmineable but i will try using gminer after my payout
pmzone wrote:
unmineable allow you to either put in a BEP2 or BEP20 (BSC) address and register yourself to start mining. there is no need to mine in one network and convert to another. what you need is BEP20 so you just put in the BEP20 address register yourself, get the referral code and in your mining software under the --user field put in BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code> and that it. in the monitor page you might need to select the switch network to BEP20 in order for the system to recognise your BEP20 address as i believe the default is BEP
when i keep BEP 20 address it says invalid address so i am confused
@ Alynn « Tue 11:01 pm »
That’s fine, you gotta get outta the way like in dodgeball

Who is chatting

Login  •  Register