• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ ultiman2 « Wed 7:57 am »
lol need more mining Lyra2Rev3 :)
@ olkah « Wed 4:58 am »
and the algorithm CryptonightV8 can be deleted as not consistent :lol: :D :D
@ olkah « Wed 4:57 am »
Steve I strongly recommend adding the Cryptonight algorithm !!!!.
@ citronick « Wed 3:24 am »
Steve - can you add "ALGO column in the "24 Hour Price Changes" dashboard?
@ olkah « Tue 10:21 pm »
http://prntscr.com/mngw2b STOP ????
@ olkah « Tue 9:26 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski last year you promised to add Cryptonight but you didn't do anything why ???.
@ olkah « Tue 9:24 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski why added any algorithms except Cryptonight ??????!!!!.
@ olkah « Tue 9:22 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski when will be launched the normal Cryptonight ????????!!!!!!
@ olkah « Tue 9:21 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski when will be launched the normal Cryptonight ????????!!!!!!. :)
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:41 pm »
has started a new topic: Equihash 144,5 now available
@ Bishop33 « Tue 12:38 pm »
has started a new topic: New to the community!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:28 pm »
so it shouldn’t be long
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:28 pm »
Simon_says wrote: Now I’m stuck with this balance on ETH due to this "bug". I am trying to add a ETH wallet address in order to move that balance out of it but there is no way to add it since all the buttons are grayed out. I want to move that out of it because of the no-liablity thing when funds are left on the mining account. To open a support ticket? I already did TWICE and there is no response about it.
once 1:00 arrivves and we pay out the balances of those who choose to have them recalculated, then we will deal with all the remaining balances in the other coins
@ Simon_says « Tue 10:02 am »
Now I’m stuck with this balance on ETH due to this "bug". I am trying to add a ETH wallet address in order to move that balance out of it but there is no way to add it since all the buttons are grayed out. I want to move that out of it because of the no-liablity thing when funds are left on the mining account. To open a support ticket? I already did TWICE and there is no response about it.
@ mickeekung « Tue 9:15 am »
@Steve Are you love Chris?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 9:10 am »
has started a new topic: Lyra2REv3 mining now available
@ mickeekung « Tue 8:53 am »
why stat lost on forums.prohashing?
@ mickeekung « Tue 8:47 am »
I know that Steve loves Chris so much and also Chris love Steve so much too.
@ mickeekung « Tue 8:12 am »
STEVE TERRIYAKI
@ mickeekung « Tue 6:36 am »
:)
@ mickeekung « Tue 6:36 am »
STEVE SOKOLOWSKI
@ Chris Sokolowski « Mon 10:32 pm »
Hello. Please see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6148&p=23495#p23495 for the latest status.
@ mickeekung « Mon 9:14 pm »
@Steve Sokolowski Can you update status as of this day, please?
@ ajs « Mon 9:04 pm »
Now seems fixed, Bitcoin now has a default again.
@ ultiman2 « Mon 8:27 pm »
i think so because they think the restart fixed that but its not the case for me
@ wchancao « Mon 8:19 pm »
should i open a ticket to get this resolved?
@ ultiman2 « Mon 8:10 pm »
still have this error, i opened a ticket
@ Simon_says « Mon 8:02 pm »
It seems that such problem has not gone away, at least on my side
@ Simon_says « Mon 8:00 pm »
Bitcoin: Payout Threshold: No custom threshold set and default currently unavailable
@ ajs « Mon 7:51 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
ajs wrote: Bitcoin: Payout Threshold: No custom threshold set and default currently unavailable
We thought that this issue was resolved
Nope. Other coins are fixed, but bitcoin still lists this error.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:47 pm »
we’re no longer aware of any widespread issues; please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to troubleshoot your issue
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:47 pm »
ajs wrote: Bitcoin: Payout Threshold: No custom threshold set and default currently unavailable
We thought that this issue was resolved
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:46 pm »
The release is finished
@ ajs « Mon 7:45 pm »
Bitcoin: Payout Threshold: No custom threshold set and default currently unavailable
@ suykast « Mon 7:40 pm »
ok its working again
@ suykast « Mon 7:39 pm »
Bat token was issue’s
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:26 pm »
Chris is restarting now
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:59 pm »
and at the same time, he’s going to release code for three new algorithms, since we need to restart anyway
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:59 pm »
Chris is going to restart to resolve the issue with bitcoin earnings shortly
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:22 pm »
Vance does not expect to be able to diagnose what the issue is today with earnings, but payouts will execute as normal
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:22 pm »
ultiman2 wrote: any risk that the paiement will pass tonight, like for me its bitcoin
There’s no problem with paying out; the issue is earnings
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 3:21 pm »
has started a new topic: Known issue with bitcoin earnings
@ ultiman2 « Mon 3:20 pm »
any risk that the paiement will pass tonight, like for me its bitcoin
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 3:15 pm »
Vance is investigating that but does not understand the cause yet
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 3:15 pm »
mallvatarman wrote: ETH Classic shows a payout on 2/17/2019 on my account, but it was never received / sent to my Coinbase wallet? Also, BTC earnings seem to have stopped around 6:10am. All other coins are updating fine.
There’s a bug in bitcoin earnings right now in the mining server
@ mallvatarman « Mon 2:31 pm »
ETH Classic shows a payout on 2/17/2019 on my account, but it was never received / sent to my Coinbase wallet? Also, BTC earnings seem to have stopped around 6:10am. All other coins are updating fine.
@ Simon_says « Mon 1:48 pm »
srossman wrote:
Simon_says wrote: Sorry I just opened a popop up window for the forum and after finishing type the message pressed SUBMIT and all this strange things came on my post. Just wanted to say that I do have the same problem with payment on BTC. I am receiving payments on ETH even though my proportion is set to 100% BTC
ETH is probably set as your backup coin?
Not only ETH but LTC but my proportions are set 100% on BTC
@ Simon_says « Mon 1:47 pm »
I have already submitted a support ticket, just in case
@ srossman « Mon 1:46 pm »
Simon_says wrote: Sorry I just opened a popop up window for the forum and after finishing type the message pressed SUBMIT and all this strange things came on my post. Just wanted to say that I do have the same problem with payment on BTC. I am receiving payments on ETH even though my proportion is set to 100% BTC
ETH is probably set as your backup coin?
@ Simon_says « Mon 1:45 pm »
Sorry I just opened a popop up window for the forum and after finishing type the message pressed SUBMIT and all this strange things came on my post. Just wanted to say that I do have the same problem with payment on BTC. I am receiving payments on ETH even though my proportion is set to 100% BTC
@ dra2120 « Mon 1:42 pm »
has started a new topic: KYC verification
@ srossman « Mon 1:31 pm »
boxer252006 wrote: Are there problems with BTC again? I’m not gaining a BTC balance but gaining LTC even though I don’t have any proportion set for LTC
I’m seeing the same thing here. The rest of my payments seem to be accruing smoothly, but as of 6:09 am this morning, BTC has stopped
@ Igor « Mon 12:58 pm »
Hello! Why there are no payments in BTC? I have 100% BTC, and payments have become BCH.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 12:40 pm »
so the issue has been resolved?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 12:40 pm »
ajs wrote: The new version does work with Safari. FYI.
that’s excellent
@ ajs « Mon 9:57 am »
The new version does work with Safari. FYI.
@ ajs « Mon 9:56 am »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Simon_says wrote:
ajs wrote: Infinite Spinning Wheel on Support Log In: Try a different browser. Safari does it to me, Firefox does not.
ajs wrote: Infinite Spinning Wheel on Support Log In: Try a different browser. Safari does it to me, Firefox does not.
I wonder if that’s the cause - we’ve never owned any Apple products so would not be able to reproduce it
@ boxer252006 « Mon 9:56 am »
Are there problems with BTC again? I’m not gaining a BTC balance but gaining LTC even though I don’t have any proportion set for LTC
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:02 am »
has started a new topic: Ticket system upgrade complete
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 6:51 am »
Simon_says wrote:
I wonder if that’s the cause - we’ve never owned any Apple products so would not be able to reproduce it

Who is chatting

offline citronick 

• Topics

Login  •  Register