• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 5:18 pm »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Heroes: Sarah Edition
@ kongdeniz « Tue 8:19 pm »
has started a new topic: Improove ETHASH Earnings
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 7:06 pm »
A little birdie told me that Octopus is coming to PROHASHING!
@ Mhairt « Tue 2:49 pm »
has started a new topic: Chia Pool
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 12:53 pm »
Have you heard? Ghostrider has been officially released, and we found our first block!
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:46 pm »
has started a new topic: New blog post! 7/4/22
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 9:13 am »
has started a new topic: The survey results are in!
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:30 am »
bdm8181 wrote: i seemed to have locked my online line account access, it says to many attempts in the last 24hrs. Calptcha required. I am at fault for the to many attempts but where/ what to reset it? Maybe im just not seeing the big bold letters saying password rset
For now, you can wait a while, and then it will let you retry. After that point, if you still don’t remember your password, if you have an email address associated with your account, you can click on the pink "Forgot password?" link under the login boxes.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:05 am »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Heroes: Michael Edition
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:04 am »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Heroes: Steven Edition
@ bdm8181 « Wed 7:07 am »
i seemed to have locked my online line account access, it says to many attempts in the last 24hrs. Calptcha required. I am at fault for the to many attempts but where/ what to reset it? Maybe im just not seeing the big bold letters saying password rset
@ Steven Godshall « Tue 5:33 pm »
ETC maintenance complete.
@ Steven Godshall « Tue 5:30 pm »
ETC going offline for ~2-3 minutes for maintenance
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 11:03 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 10:23 am »
I think that issue has been resolved at least temporarily
@ silverthorne928 « Sun 10:22 am »
The kapow thing has been going on since Friday, it is now Sunday.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 10:17 am »
onedudedesign wrote: Looks like Kapow share processor is Kaput
We’re continuing an investigation into why this issue recurs, and hope to get back to you soon
@ onedudedesign « Sat 7:37 pm »
Looks like Kapow share processor is Kaput
@ Steven Godshall « Fri 5:40 pm »
has started a new topic: Suggestions for user Alerts?
@ rahmat « Fri 7:40 am »
look normal again now
@ rahmat « Fri 7:38 am »
what happen with ethash, "server not responded to share"
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 10:54 am »
has started a new topic: 2 new blog posts
@ Steven Godshall « Wed 8:20 pm »
ETH update complete.
@ Steven Godshall « Wed 8:18 pm »
ETH about to go offline for ~3ish minutes for a mandatory ETH update.
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 10:16 am »
@ daringone « Tue 9:36 am »
has started a new topic: PPLNS Share Reset?
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 7:59 am »
has started a new topic: Announcing: Beta release
@ Sarah Manter « Sat 11:02 am »
has started a new topic: CPU miners - Are you ready for this?
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 4:11 pm »
has started a new topic: Defi isn't real
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 12:39 pm »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Merch Store
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:59 am »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Heroes: Vance Edition
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 6:40 am »
dalr46 wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote:
dalr46 wrote: Any word on when the Zcash PPLNS payments are going to be resolved?
Are you talking about the lost blocks issue?
Yes the three orphaned blocks, all in a row, is suspect for sure.
There might be a configuration issue - I’ll ask Vance to review it
@ dalr46 « Tue 8:36 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote:
dalr46 wrote: Any word on when the Zcash PPLNS payments are going to be resolved?
Yes the three orphaned blocks, all in a row, is suspect for sure.
@ alyabdo1 « Tue 11:00 am »
hu
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:36 pm »
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 8:50 am »
If anyone has money with Celcius right now, make sure to screenshot your balances today.
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 8:49 am »
spauk wrote: yes neoscrypt pool refusing to connect
jklre wrote: Anyone seeing issues with Neoscrypt mining? Just restarted my rig and im getting "no server to connect to" Could be on my end
Left a note for Vance to look into this when he comes in this morning.
@ spauk « Sun 7:25 pm »
yes neoscrypt pool refusing to connect
@ jklre « Sun 2:00 pm »
Anyone seeing issues with Neoscrypt mining? Just restarted my rig and im getting "no server to connect to" Could be on my end
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 5:06 pm »
@ dalr46 « Fri 2:26 pm »
Any word on when the Zcash PPLNS payments are going to be resolved?
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 2:51 pm »
There was an issue today that caused some payouts to be recorded but not sent on the blockchain. Affected users should receive new payouts within a few hrs.
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 1:00 pm »
has started a new topic: Cryptomining expert?
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 12:56 pm »
jklre wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote:
wchancao wrote: hello, i had a payment today but havent received, and theres no tx id in the payouts list
Hello, can you please submit a support ticket using the support ticket in the footer of the website so we can look into this with you?
Im having the same issue. I’ll submit a support ticket as well
Thanks so much! Steven is looking into this this afternoon.
@ jklre « Thu 12:04 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote:
wchancao wrote: hello, i had a payment today but havent received, and theres no tx id in the payouts list
Hello, can you please submit a support ticket using the support ticket in the footer of the website so we can look into this with you?
Im having the same issue. I’ll submit a support ticket as well
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 11:00 am »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Heroes: Steve Edition
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 8:00 am »
@ wchancao « Thu 7:43 am »
hello, i had a payment today but havent received, and theres no tx id in the payouts list
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 5:44 pm »
The issue with PPLNS stats appearing to have reset is a display issue only. You’re still being credited properly for the work that’s been done.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 3:53 pm »
dalr46 wrote: Is ZCash (Equihash) going to be back up for mining again soon? Pending PPLNS rounds be fixed soon as well?
I’m also looking into your Zcash question and will respond as soon as I have an answer. He's actively working on it now, so my guess is soon.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 3:53 pm »
snosnk wrote: Thank you for the very prompt response, Sarah. Let me know if you need anything from me.
Thanks. Will do.
@ snosnk « Wed 3:52 pm »
Thank you for the very prompt response, Sarah. Let me know if you need anything from me.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 3:50 pm »
Bringles wrote: WTH my pplns has been reset to ZERO!!
We received multiple messages from you on multiple platforms and are looking into the issue. Thank you for letting us know. However, sending your concern to this many platforms actually slows down our response time because it creates extra work on our end. We appreciate your patience and will get back to you as soon as we can.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 3:48 pm »
dalr46 wrote: Is ZCash (Equihash) going to be back up for mining again soon? Pending PPLNS rounds be fixed soon as well?
snosnk wrote: What happened to PPLNS on KAWPOW? I had better than 25% yesterday. Today its gone and no payout. Any ideas?
We’re looking into this.
@ snosnk « Wed 3:46 pm »
What happened to PPLNS on KAWPOW? I had better than 25% yesterday. Today its gone and no payout. Any ideas?
@ Bringles « Wed 3:44 pm »
WTH my pplns has been reset to ZERO!!
@ dalr46 « Wed 2:18 pm »
Is ZCash (Equihash) going to be back up for mining again soon? Pending PPLNS rounds be fixed soon as well?
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 10:52 am »
Vance fixed an issue with Kawpow, and shares are being submitted again.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 9:40 pm »
but for now things are fine
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 9:40 pm »
Vance is going to continue working on it tomorrow
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 9:39 pm »
I think we figured it out and that the issue has been resolved for now
@ bMeister1 « Mon 8:30 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote: What are you seeing when you say the server is "not responding to shares"? Just looking for more information so we can look into this further.
That’s the error that GMiner returns whenever the issue is occuring. It verifies the share on the CPU, then says the server did not respond to the share, which I assume means it submitted the share but the server did not acknoledge that it did so.
@ Kaffiend « Mon 5:24 pm »
is there issue with eth and etc algos. Seems to be wild swings in the profitability any given second that is not of the norm going from .8 - 2.2/MH/s/day
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 8:49 am »
gandalf76 wrote: hi, i’m new, i have problem to connect my coinbase account to prohashing.. any solution? page don’t load a captcha
Can you please submit an official support ticket for this one so we can get some additional information and look into this with you?
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 8:48 am »
What are you seeing when you say the server is "not responding to shares"? Just looking for more information so we can look into this further.
@ jklre « Sun 7:57 pm »
bMeister1 wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote:
jklre wrote: is it just me or am I seeing all mu miners failing with "syntax error: object or array expected" across the board?
spauk wrote: server not responding to shares b eing submitted
Is anyone still seeing this issue? We’re unable to replicate it.
I’m currently seeing the server not responding to shares error on KAWPOW.
im seeing this again as well with kawpow and etherium
@ bMeister1 « Sun 4:25 pm »
The other thing too is that particular error is intermittent. A few nights ago it happened across at least four different algorithms almost simulataneously but suddenly disappeared an hour or so later.
@ bMeister1 « Sun 4:23 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote:
jklre wrote: is it just me or am I seeing all mu miners failing with "syntax error: object or array expected" across the board?
I’m currently seeing the server not responding to shares error on KAWPOW.
@ gandalf76 « Sun 1:05 pm »
hi, i’m new, i have problem to connect my coinbase account to prohashing.. any solution? page don’t load a captcha
@ TechElucidation « Sun 8:22 am »
@ Sarah Manter « Sat 12:36 pm »
Check out Steve’s latest blog post "Lending is necessary for cryptocurrency adoption" https://prohashing.com/blog/lending-is- ... y-adoption
@ spauk « Fri 7:46 pm »
things seem to be working better today, but for a few minutes last night all the POW miners stopped communicating with the server for a few minutes, only chia was still on the dashboard
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 10:06 am »
@ Lampasbuko « Fri 4:32 am »
Nft
@ Kaffiend « Fri 3:45 am »
looking kinda like there is an issue with the share inserters. usually will catch up eventually without issues
@ spauk « Fri 1:43 am »
server not responding to shares b eing submitted
@ jklre « Fri 1:39 am »
is it just me or am I seeing all mu miners failing with "syntax error: object or array expected" across the board?
@ ahmuneth13 « Thu 12:44 pm »
I think I found the first metaverse influencer “Yuna”, she’s a Korean virtual k-pop star and is already being paid by brands to advertise which is pretty cool. The project is called Seoul Stars if anyone’s interested. Am I wrong or is this the first metaverse influencer?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 6:47 pm »
has started a new topic: Brief downtime for restart
@ DeafEyeJedi « Wed 1:43 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote:
Steveaux wrote: Good Morning! I’ve noticed that daily payouts to coinbase have stopped for the past few days. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks!
We’re seeing Coinbase payouts going out today, so if you’re still seeing this issue, could you please submit a support ticket through the support button in the footer of our website?
Oops pressed return by accident... OP please delete my previous post but that’s great to hear that SAND will be added soon. Than you!
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 1:24 pm »
Steveaux wrote: Thank you Sarah!
If one of the coins you’re waiting for is Cardano, there is an insufficient balance for payouts, which is being addressed.
@ Steveaux « Wed 11:36 am »
Thank you Sarah!
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 11:33 am »
has started a new topic: PROHASHING Heroes: Chris Edition
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 11:05 am »
Steveaux wrote: Good Morning! I’ve noticed that daily payouts to coinbase have stopped for the past few days. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks!
We’re seeing Coinbase payouts going out today, so if you’re still seeing this issue, could you please submit a support ticket through the support button in the footer of our website?
@ Steveaux « Wed 7:36 am »
Good Morning! I’ve noticed that daily payouts to coinbase have stopped for the past few days. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks!
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 5:45 pm »
has started a new topic: Exchange Maintenance Announcement
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 1:55 pm »
DeafEyeJedi wrote: Does anyone know if SAND will be available in the payout proportion list soon? Since Coinbase has recently enlisted this on their exchange.
Steven, our amazing Coin Sage, says he can add it the next time he adds payout coins.
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 8:59 am »
Dr Greg wrote: Got to say a HUGE , WELL DONE on the changes to Ethash, my hash rate is now keeping way higher than any other pool I ever used. No statles, no rejects . Never seen a pool like it
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback! We're so glad it's working as intended for you. :-)
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 7:16 am »
has started a new topic: Brief downtime on Wednesday
@ DeafEyeJedi « Sun 4:31 pm »
Does anyone know if SAND will be available in the payout proportion list soon? Since Coinbase has recently enlisted this on their exchange.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 1:14 pm »
has started a new topic: PPLNS services proposal
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 6:56 am »
josep01972 wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote: Notice: archive.prohashing.com will be available until some time the end of next week when we’ll be releasing a breaking change that will make it unfeasible for us to maintain both sites.
Can you please add the ability to change the colors in the next release? I don’t know if there was a poll done, but the colors are very distracting in my opinion. It’s hard to look at.
What colors would you like?
@ josep01972 « Sat 8:15 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote: Notice: archive.prohashing.com will be available until some time the end of next week when we’ll be releasing a breaking change that will make it unfeasible for us to maintain both sites.
Can you please add the ability to change the colors in the next release? I don’t know if there was a poll done, but the colors are very distracting in my opinion. It’s hard to look at.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 7:34 am »
has started a new topic: Brief downtime today
@ Dr Greg « Fri 8:46 pm »
Got to say a HUGE , WELL DONE on the changes to Ethash, my hash rate is now keeping way higher than any other pool I ever used. No statles, no rejects . Never seen a pool like it
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 4:58 pm »
Notice: archive.prohashing.com will be available until some time the end of next week when we’ll be releasing a breaking change that will make it unfeasible for us to maintain both sites.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:33 am »
@ DeafEyeJedi « Wed 11:50 pm »
@ DeafEyeJedi « Wed 11:41 pm »
TeamRedMiner
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 11:49 am »
has started a new topic: Our Blog page has moved!
@ adiel03 « Wed 8:41 am »
hi
@ adiel03 « Wed 8:41 am »
crypto
@ rodzm14 « Tue 12:47 pm »
Until things get better my two L3+ are off. Even in cheap WA power we gotta switch them off
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:33 pm »
has started a new topic: Proposed change to PPLNS rewards
@ Raven2323 « Tue 12:31 pm »
has started a new topic: GPU Ethash Static Diff Issue
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 11:10 am »
Participate in our latest poll by visiting: https://prohashing.com/tools/polls
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 8:31 pm »
has started a new topic: Newly added coins
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 12:56 pm »
@ TechElucidation « Sun 8:59 pm »
@ rborgia « Sat 10:39 am »
@ Shadowmm « Sat 10:24 am »
has started a new topic: L3+ no longer connects
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 4:46 pm »
I guess its receiving something so just a cosmetic. it looks weird
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 4:42 pm »
my miners are looking kinda funny. I get shares, but no jobs
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 4:01 pm »
has started a new topic: Release issued to reduce rejected shares
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 11:40 am »
right, -90% is a major one
@ Alynn « Fri 11:28 am »
-52% is just a minor setback... right? RIGHT?
@ Paula Godshall « Thu 10:01 pm »
and that boat is shaking violently after a big whale made waves
@ Kaffiend « Thu 2:04 pm »
but pretty much everyone is in the same boat
@ Kaffiend « Thu 2:03 pm »
yea times are tough. today im making 21-23. at rates a year ago when i started i would probably be at 80-90 a day. my holdings are down 55% currently as well. gonna take a long while to pay everything off
@ ProSeriesNewb « Thu 1:34 pm »
Wow, went from $3.00 per day when I first started a year ago to $1.00 per day a few months ago to now $.60 per day. Ouch!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:54 am »
spauk wrote: i lost my proportion of pplns work on bitcoingold, spent weeks getting up to around 46% and now it’s reset in the past few days without any block being found
Please submit a ticket and Paula will be glad to work with whoever is responsible for that issue to debug - thanks!
@ spauk « Wed 11:49 pm »
also dynamic difficulty seems to be acting strange, it goes excessively high difficulty leading to no shares being submitted for hours
@ spauk « Wed 11:25 pm »
i lost my proportion of pplns work on bitcoingold, spent weeks getting up to around 46% and now it’s reset in the past few days without any block being found
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 9:32 pm »
the mining server changes went well beyond just fixing this problem; we ran code quality tools and discovered things that had been problems for years
@ GenTarkin « Wed 8:48 pm »
still goin great ... comin up on 3hrs and still 0 rejects... not sure how thats even possible, but awesome =)
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 5:31 pm »
let me know if we can be of any more assistance
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 5:31 pm »
that’s great, GenTarkin!
@ GenTarkin « Wed 5:05 pm »
1hr and still 0 rejects... good job!
@ GenTarkin « Wed 4:41 pm »
35min and still 0 rejects...beautiful
@ GenTarkin « Wed 4:25 pm »
I thk the latest change may have fixed the problem. Mining for 17mins now w/o rejects .. will keep an eye on it and inform if regresses
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 3:58 pm »
I’ll check back in an hr to see if it recurs
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 3:58 pm »
Chris is releasing the changes now
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 3:57 pm »
ok, done
@ GenTarkin « Wed 3:48 pm »
thanks, I also updated the post w/ more logging output
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 3:47 pm »
I’ll continue the investigation
@ GenTarkin « Wed 3:35 pm »
a bunc of those "bug in server" ones now
@ GenTarkin « Wed 3:34 pm »
prior to the 15th it was like 1-5%
@ GenTarkin « Wed 3:34 pm »
yeah im still seeing 15% or so reject rates =(
@ GenTarkin « Wed 3:22 pm »
May 18 19:10:37 (none) local0.notice cgminer[10152]: Rejected db022f61 Diff 76.6K/32768 L3 0 pool 0 (The submitted share’s diffic May 18 19:10:37 (none) local0.notice cgminer[10152]: Rejected 0138f3c3 Diff 53.6K/32768 L3 0 pool 0 (The submitted share’s diffic May 18 19:13:37 (none) local0.notice cgminer[10152]: Rejected 012454d7 Diff 57.4K/32768 L3 0 pool 0 (A bug in the mining server p May 18 19:19:02 (none) local0.notice cgminer[10152]: Rejected 0159f901 Diff 48.5K/32768 L3 0 pool 0 (A bug in the mining server p May 18 19:19:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[10152]: Rejected e5d6352b Diff 73K/32768 L3 0 pool 0 (A bug in the mining server p
@ GenTarkin « Wed 3:22 pm »
I think I saw the worker restart so I think server was restarted. Hard to say if anything improved quite yet, but now i get reject errors for quite a different reason:
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 2:03 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: that’s right - there is not yet an algorithm known that can keep a coin stable
Cardano/ADA DJED stable coin looks interesting.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 1:59 pm »
when we do a release, we only interrupt a very small fraction of workers to start with, so a revert doesn’t inconvenience. many people
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 1:58 pm »
unfortunately, when the mining server is so complex, there is no way to create a test environment that can simulate every type of miner, and it’s common that we have to revert
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 1:43 pm »
Alynn wrote: As we slowly get into Summer here in TX and Eth keeps dropping. I think I’m going to have to shut down my miners.
That would be super sad! I’ve missed seeing you post!
@ GenTarkin « Wed 12:55 pm »
oh ok, thought that was already done yesterday =P if so, wouldnt that make tis the second attempt?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 12:47 pm »
Chris will release a first attempt at a fix at 1:00pm EDT
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 12:47 pm »
we’re working on this issue right now and hope to have a fix shortly

Who is chatting

offline Kaffiend 

Login  •  Register