• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Alynn « Fri 6:29 pm »
so odd
@ Alynn « Fri 6:29 pm »
and about 5 mins later back up
@ Alynn « Fri 6:26 pm »
Monero in error again
@ jreysack « Fri 4:42 pm »
Dr Greg wrote: Im in Australia and have several gpu’s m trying to move. My clues on best way to go about it.
best way to go about it is to send to me lol.
@ ragunnaath « Fri 11:08 am »
@ dhandler01 « Fri 10:59 am »
whats the opposite of a happy hour because that is what ETH prices are at right now...
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 9:02 am »
Dr Greg wrote: Ive got sveral 1660ti’s a couple of 8g %70 and 580’s and few 5600 X’t. I have zero desire to go down the ebay road and Gumtree seems like its full of time wasters and trolls. Any Suggestions on best way to go? Everything I have is boxed and some still are under warrenty and include the original receipts. For Items that are so hard to get , I sure seem to be having my fair share of trolls problems. And I dont use facebook. Any suggestions would be helpful
Dr Greg wrote: I wanted to list the post below in "for Sale" but the forum seems locked, either hat Im missing something obvious
The For Sale forum was archived a while back because it was mostly collecting spam unfortunately. Maybe under products/services?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 6:27 am »
what prices did you have in mind for a 1660?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 6:26 am »
ebay made me try out a dual GPU setup. I tried to sell my 1060 there but it was just too much of the human dark side for me.
@ Dr Greg « Fri 5:25 am »
I wanted to list the post below in "for Sale" but the forum seems locked, either hat Im missing something obvious
@ Dr Greg « Fri 5:09 am »
Ive got sveral 1660ti’s a couple of 8g %70 and 580’s and few 5600 X’t. I have zero desire to go down the ebay road and Gumtree seems like its full of time wasters and trolls. Any Suggestions on best way to go? Everything I have is boxed and some still are under warrenty and include the original receipts. For Items that are so hard to get , I sure seem to be having my fair share of trolls problems. And I dont use facebook. Any suggestions would be helpful
@ Dr Greg « Fri 5:04 am »
Im in Australia and have several gpu’s m trying to move. My clues on best way to go about it.
@ Alynn « Thu 11:32 pm »
jreysack wrote:LOL what kind of cards are you looking for? myself looking for 1060 AMP’s or 1660 supers
Aiming for 10 series cards, mainly 1080s since I have 2 of those already chugging away, just less overclocking settings to fiddle with. In truth, anything I can get an ROI in 6-8 months.
@ jreysack « Thu 9:27 pm »
Alynn wrote: Buying old used video cards is like pulling teeth using someone else’s teeth.
LOL what kind of cards are you looking for? myself looking for 1060 AMP’s or 1660 supers
@ jreysack « Thu 8:59 pm »
getting random payouts. anyone else getting these?Earnings Today 0.00000162 LTC $0.00, im mining Ethereum.
@ Alynn « Thu 6:47 pm »
Buying old used video cards is like pulling teeth using someone else’s teeth.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:05 pm »
has started a new topic: Requesting feedback on new logo
@ Sumoblei « Thu 12:38 pm »
Somebody better call the fire dept!
@ Sumoblei « Thu 12:14 pm »
I saw it @ 54 for a moment! woot!
@ diginumis « Thu 12:05 pm »
Whoop!! Ethash happy hour is here! 33.642¢/MH/s/day
@ Mastermind007 « Thu 11:58 am »
has started a new topic: Thoughts on Chat/Discord?
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 10:43 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: All Graphics Cards Have Sold Out - sooooo close
:-(
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 10:23 am »
All Graphics Cards Have Sold Out - sooooo close
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 10:16 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: oh snap, I’m in queue at AMD
-MaVerick- wrote: is it really happening?
Waiting on the edge of our seats.
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 9:59 am »
is it really happening?
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 9:59 am »
oh snap, I’m in queue at AMD
@ Heyabbotts « Thu 9:52 am »
has started a new topic: Dual Mining ZIL and ETH
@ icesaiah « Thu 9:39 am »
@ Heyabbotts « Thu 9:27 am »
Is there a way to dual mine using ETHASH, such as Eth and ZIL using prohashing?
@ JohnWalder « Thu 8:56 am »
has started a new topic: Create TRC20 tokens for crypto business
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 7:36 am »
azr536 wrote: Hi: My franeds is android app for prohashing sait or no
There’s this one. Is this what you’re looking for? Minerbox - iOS and Android App Prohashing Integration Released
@ azr536 « Thu 7:10 am »
Hi: My franeds is android app for prohashing sait or no
@ sonicrules « Wed 6:54 pm »
Were the forums down just now?
@ Steven Godshall « Wed 4:28 pm »
XLM payout issue resolved. Payouts sent.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 1:28 pm »
has started a new topic: Tell us. What's your Origin Story?
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 7:09 am »
azr536 wrote: hi : i forget old password and now i want to change it i can not please help me
Hello! Can you please put in a support ticket? You can email at help@prohashing.com.
@ azr536 « Wed 6:19 am »
hi : i forget old password and now i want to change it i can not please help me
@ azr536 « Wed 6:18 am »
a
@ Adam13 « Tue 10:53 pm »
has started a new topic: ETHash-LowMemory Problems
@ Steven Godshall « Tue 7:11 pm »
Stellar (XLM) is having payout issues. We’re investigating.
@ Sumoblei « Tue 5:37 pm »
woot! ETH is on a run! lmao
@ Alynn « Tue 2:52 pm »
Hah ok as soon as I put that it started back up
@ Alynn « Tue 2:52 pm »
Do we have an error or status on why Monero died?
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 1:53 pm »
josep01972 wrote:
Sumoblei wrote: You can go to other pools i’m sure but they are probably not US based pools... kind of risky imho...everything is legit US based company here.
I don’t want to do anything illegal, just wondering about the SS # in particular. Not so sure it is secure to enter it here...
Prohashing makes security a top priority. Any sensitive information is stored offline to keep it safe.
@ Sumoblei « Tue 12:58 pm »
I did :) so far so good after 6 months lol
@ josep01972 « Tue 12:57 pm »
Obviously not in the chat, but in that legal page...
@ josep01972 « Tue 12:57 pm »
Sumoblei wrote: You can go to other pools i’m sure but they are probably not US based pools... kind of risky imho...everything is legit US based company here.
I don’t want to do anything illegal, just wondering about the SS # in particular. Not so sure it is secure to enter it here...
@ Sumoblei « Tue 12:55 pm »
You can go to other pools i’m sure but they are probably not US based pools... kind of risky imho...everything is legit US based company here.
@ josep01972 « Tue 12:54 pm »
Sumoblei wrote:
josep01972 wrote: so apparently I have to fill out the legal section because I am a us citizen...I am worried that the system is asking me to enter my SS number...Are three any alternatives that do not require me to enter the number?
That is for when you earn over $600usd that are able to send you a 1099 :)
yup
@ Sumoblei « Tue 12:53 pm »
josep01972 wrote: so apparently I have to fill out the legal section because I am a us citizen...I am worried that the system is asking me to enter my SS number...Are three any alternatives that do not require me to enter the number?
That is for when you earn over $600usd that are able to send you a 1099 :)
@ josep01972 « Tue 12:52 pm »
Are there any alternatives, that is.
@ Sumoblei « Tue 12:52 pm »
At least AMD’s prices are less than the "other guys’ lolol I’ve always favored AMD, they can be finicky at times but they work like a charm
@ josep01972 « Tue 12:52 pm »
so apparently I have to fill out the legal section because I am a us citizen...I am worried that the system is asking me to enter my SS number...Are three any alternatives that do not require me to enter the number?
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 11:54 am »
On the other hand, with those unlockers even LHR is getting some good efficiency
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 11:53 am »
Sumoblei wrote: May as well bite the bullit, I don’t foresee prices falling anytime soon :)
Yeah I know >.> Still not entirely sure if I should really try AMD. Its been 20 years with Nvidia...but the relationship is becoming abusive with all that LHR
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:33 am »
has started a new topic: Error in dashboard
@ Sumoblei « Tue 11:02 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: Oh, the days of discount are over at AMD, 6800XT is now at 659,47€ but don’t worry, you still cannot buy that card.
May as well bite the bullit, I don’t foresee prices falling anytime soon :)
@ ragrabowski « Tue 10:57 am »
has started a new topic: ETHASH Profitability
@ JohnWalder « Tue 8:50 am »
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 2:31 am »
Oh, the days of discount are over at AMD, 6800XT is now at 659,47€ but don’t worry, you still cannot buy that card.
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 1:50 am »
the gods are testing us. Bring more lambs!
@ jreysack « Mon 8:45 pm »
Sumoblei wrote: When’s happy hr... I’m thirsty
just be sure to post the highest price you see on it.
@ Sumoblei « Mon 6:19 pm »
When’s happy hr... I’m thirsty
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 9:51 am »
has started a new topic: Prohashing Reviews
@ Heyabbotts « Mon 9:28 am »
has started a new topic: Request to Add new Coins to Payout
@ emanu2008 « Mon 9:20 am »
has started a new topic: How to configure PPLNS?!
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 7:49 am »
Regina1922 wrote: Can someone help me?
Regina1922 wrote: Hi
Hello! What do you need help with?
@ sonicrules « Sun 4:33 pm »
Ethash happy hour
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 1:18 pm »
is it just that shares section? Everything good with the earnings?
@ jreysack « Sun 12:50 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: Share Ethash 9/19/21 6:25 PM - looks normal on my side
Share Ethash 9/18/21 6:18 PM
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 12:29 pm »
Share Ethash 9/19/21 6:25 PM - looks normal on my side
@ jreysack « Sun 12:20 pm »
anyone else having issues with mining tab on website not updating shares in the earnings section? i haven’t had an update since yesterday at 6pm
@ rahmat « Sun 9:52 am »
what happen with etchash today?
@ dragthor-1 « Sun 8:14 am »
has started a new topic: Shares Found - 250 GH/s vs 4 TH/s
@ jreysack « Sat 12:36 pm »
Setvin wrote: What’s up with ETC? Looks like the autoswitching stopped and started giving me ETC instead. I noticed on Kraken it takes 40,000 confirmations to confirm ETC. Did the network get compromised again?
i noticed i had ETC for a payout i just hit the forfeit button no point in getting zero cents for it.
@ islanTrader « Sat 10:10 am »
has started a new topic: Scam ASIC Vendors
@ Setvin « Sat 6:47 am »
What’s up with ETC? Looks like the autoswitching stopped and started giving me ETC instead. I noticed on Kraken it takes 40,000 confirmations to confirm ETC. Did the network get compromised again?
@ BMChris « Fri 7:50 pm »
It’ll be fun to watch the numbers go up so quickly ^_^
@ BMChris « Fri 7:49 pm »
That’s awesome :D
@ Noobdude « Fri 6:17 pm »
Official response from Steve “ Great news! I found out that Coinbase Pro has a "sandbox" and that we can use that for testing. I’m spending time today working on implementing Coinbase as an exchange, so hopefully in a few weeks we’ll be able to offer SHIB.”
@ Noobdude « Fri 6:16 pm »
Offical response from Steve “
@ Noobdude « Fri 6:13 pm »
diginumis wrote: Hopefully that means it will be easy to add SHIB as a payout option here.
Steve said he would check it out this weekend so probably soon
@ diginumis « Fri 3:11 pm »
Hopefully that means it will be easy to add SHIB as a payout option here.
@ NearlyDeparted « Fri 12:50 pm »
SHIB is now available on Coinbase.
@ bachel « Fri 9:50 am »
has started a new topic: API to change payout settings
@ Sumoblei « Fri 8:38 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: Huh..my Shiba token investment is in the plus. How did that happen? Is it raining frogs, are nazis on dinos back again?
I thought I saw a puddy cat!
@ Impalakev « Fri 7:35 am »
has started a new topic: Adding KawPow Algo
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 7:33 am »
jreysack wrote: what did it get up to?
About 15cn nothing out of the ordinary compared to other happy hours, but it was a nice change
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 7:32 am »
Huh..my Shiba token investment is in the plus. How did that happen? Is it raining frogs, are nazis on dinos back again?
@ Regina1922 « Fri 12:36 am »
Can someone help me?
@ Regina1922 « Fri 12:36 am »
Hi
@ stxmining « Thu 10:41 pm »
has started a new topic: BSV payout held up
@ jreysack « Thu 10:24 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: ethash happy hour! whoop whoop
what did it get up to?
@ mHxLegacy « Thu 9:12 pm »
Not bad per se, but not as stable as the newer ones for sure. Also after testing another driver and reinstalling 470.05 I’m now getting a lot of screen flickering whenever I restart my PC. Sometimes takes a few minutes to sort itself out
@ Leftoverloser « Thu 7:42 pm »
has started a new topic: Kadena
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 3:20 pm »
ethash happy hour! whoop whoop
@ Sumoblei « Thu 12:12 pm »
Max Headroom lmfao
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 6:37 am »
Why if I may ask? Is the driver bad for gaming?
@ mHxLegacy « Thu 12:24 am »
I have an earlier 3060 that will run the full 50mh/s with gminer 2.66 and the 470.05 driver but I tested 2.67 with the newest nvidia driver and it seemed really unstable @ around 32mh/s, comparatively at least. I can revert but I can’t wait until I can stay on the newest drivers. Getting there
@ Macky82 « Wed 11:05 pm »
whats the best software update to put in a L3+
@ Sumoblei « Wed 10:44 pm »
My 6700 is at 47.67 mh/s no matter what you tweak
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 7:18 pm »
talking about shit for mining though, gminer is clearly the best choice for LHR ~70% unlockers. Was able to get my 3060 stable between 32-33,5MH/s at 90W +/-2. This is getting somewhat efficient now really
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 7:10 pm »
that was the 6700 thats not quite up for it if I’m not mistaken. At least compared to her pretty much non existant sisters
@ Murr808 « Wed 7:06 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: Hey good news, the RX 6800 XT on AMDs own shop got a price reduction of 2 euro! and you still cannot buy that card! YAY
thats because the cards are shit for mining lol
@ berryberry « Wed 6:59 pm »
What? They increased production to 5 cards now? omg
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 6:52 pm »
*trigger
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 6:52 pm »
AMD clearly cares about its customers. Just think about the extra happiness that 2 euro discount will tigger if someone manages to buy one of the 5 cards ever produced
@ jreysack « Wed 5:56 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: Hey good news, the RX 6800 XT on AMDs own shop got a price reduction of 2 euro! and you still cannot buy that card! YAY
LOL sounds like a heck of a deal
@ dhr09 « Wed 8:45 am »
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 2:51 am »
Hey good news, the RX 6800 XT on AMDs own shop got a price reduction of 2 euro! and you still cannot buy that card! YAY
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 2:16 pm »
from a completely new profile...I don’t even know wtf that coin is
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 2:15 pm »
Anyone else received a private message about mlkcoin stuff?
@ jaugustine « Tue 11:10 am »
why does the Ethash blocks look incorrect in t-rex? for the past several days the pplns float through blocks ~6000 to 8200 then repeat. only the epoch changes.
@ jacob black « Tue 7:34 am »
has started a new topic: Create crypto token for your business
@ Sumoblei « Tue 6:30 am »
Shoe shine 25cents!
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 3:55 am »
now thats a lotta spammage!
@ dragthor-1 « Mon 3:17 pm »
has started a new topic: Accepted related to Difficulty
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 2:34 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: I would offer the sould of my first born, just in case, but that already went to Nvidia
😂
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 2:06 pm »
*soul
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 2:06 pm »
I would offer the sould of my first born, just in case, but that already went to Nvidia
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 1:49 pm »
they are just shy with showing that in numbers
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 1:48 pm »
hahaha the gods will be pleased
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:24 pm »
Sumoblei wrote: Lambchops ftw!
-MaVerick- wrote: maybe we should sacrifice a lamb or something
Got the offering covered. I’ve got lambchops in the crockpot for dinner tonight. ;-)
@ Sumoblei « Mon 12:23 pm »
Lambchops ftw!
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 12:18 pm »
maybe we should sacrifice a lamb or something
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 12:18 pm »
hush hush, don’t question the system. the system is all and everything and gives us money
@ Sumoblei « Mon 11:42 am »
Maybe I should question the Great and Powerful more often...chit is up still lol
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 11:08 am »
give it some time, the crash in mai dropped profit for several weeks. only god knows what happens behind the curtain
@ Alynn « Mon 11:07 am »
It went up when the prices dropped due to gas. Then went back down for a few days, looks like we are at 9 center per MH right now, so
@ Sumoblei « Mon 10:34 am »
Did I miss something....What happened to Ethereum on September 9th at 8 pm EDT? Average miner profit per day plummeted 15% instantly, and didn’t go up again... or is this normal lol
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:41 am »
I just bought a 6700 and 6800 from amazon... best prices i could find and with 3yr warrenty
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 9:33 am »
btw I am trying to get my hands on an AMD card, but turns out AMD doesnt like to sell them. been watching the store for 2 weeks now
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 9:32 am »
Ill write a post about them shortly, maybe itll help some ppl with the same...um...problem if you wanna call Nvidia that
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:26 am »
I’m all AMD so i don’t get to use these new tools :(
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:26 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: oh lolminer also got an unlock now, much to test, sooo much
let us know
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 9:12 am »
An exchange would be a different beast though...
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 9:11 am »
...your account here? I don’t understand what anyone would gain from that, especially since its not that hard to miss if a payout goes somewhere it doesnt belong
@ NearlyDeparted « Mon 8:47 am »
Timmy1992 wrote: I just get hacked!!! Any incharge here??!!!!!
Support for support tickets
@ Timmy1992 « Mon 8:08 am »
I just get hacked!!! Any incharge here??!!!!!
@ Timmy1992 « Mon 8:07 am »
Hey!!!!
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 5:12 am »
oh lolminer also got an unlock now, much to test, sooo much
@ batmaus2 « Mon 4:15 am »
has started a new topic: GM Miner
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 5:28 pm »
sweet, gminer released a new version with partial unlock for the 3060, lets see how that performs. Number 3 on the field with an unlocker
@ Jakebarbour23 « Sun 9:23 am »
has started a new topic: Staking / Earning Interest
@ pedro0304 « Sat 11:08 am »
has started a new topic: problems to setup my first worker
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 6:39 am »
Leftoverloser wrote: Was also wondering what happen to ARRR?
There is a bug where we discovered that destination tags are required for this coin to receive money at exchanges, and we haven’t had enough manpower to add exchange tag support

Who is chatting

Login  •  Register