• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 1:53 pm »
andromeda wrote: hai steve, I can’t access Aircoin pool, and not yet receive payout ^^
We went to Manhattan for the day and Chris is at the Trade Center museum right now. After we get back, he’ll investigate. I apologize for the delay.
@ andromeda « Fri 4:40 am »
hai steve, I can’t access Aircoin pool, and not yet receive payout ^^
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 6:36 pm »
A large increase in hashrate is causing share insertions to be delayed due to high database load. I am working on changing some configuration parameters right now to reduce database load. The indexer for the block explorer is paused while I am making changes; I'll put it back online soon.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 7:57 am »
halim443 wrote: hai steve , I have problem about transfer gulden coin from bittrex to yobit ...maybe you can help me?
I recommend sending a private message to Chris. He knows more about exchanges and should be able to help you out!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 8:49 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 8:06 am »
Nowayz wrote: Steve does the server have extranonce support ?
No, because that isn’t necessary. extranonce support is required by pools that connect to other pools, like NiceHash. Since we mine coins directly, there is no need for it.
@ Nowayz « Tue 6:27 am »
Steve does the server have extranonce support ?
@ halim443 « Mon 12:26 am »
hai steve , I have problem about transfer gulden coin from bittrex to yobit ...maybe you can help me?
@ excelerator « Thu 11:04 am »
has started a new topic: Baikal X11 Questions and Support
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 8:29 am »
has started a new topic: Investment planning for the hard fork
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 3:38 am »
I hope everyone is enjoying the exceptional profitability. This is the first day we’ve paid out over $4000 to our customers!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 8:23 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Wednesday, March 15, 2017
@ vinylwasp « Tue 2:02 am »
Chris Sokolowski wrote: I fixed that about two hours before your comment. When I added the coin I put the wrong password in the database so we couldn’t contact it to send payments.
Sweet, cheers Chris
@ Chris Sokolowski « Tue 1:48 am »
I fixed that about two hours before your comment. When I added the coin I put the wrong password in the database so we couldn’t contact it to send payments.
@ vinylwasp « Mon 11:03 pm »
Heads up, are PIVX payouts stuck?
@ galixxx « Mon 4:03 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
galixxx wrote: @Chris did you get my pm? Somehow is the message stuck in outbox but not able to be delivered...?
Chris is on the road right now, but I’ll call him and tell him to check in when he has a chance to take a break.
Thank you Steve, got a reply from him. Cheers.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 10:39 am »
galixxx wrote: @Chris did you get my pm? Somehow is the message stuck in outbox but not able to be delivered...?
Chris is on the road right now, but I’ll call him and tell him to check in when he has a chance to take a break.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 7:32 pm »
has started a new topic: While nobody was paying attention...
@ galixxx « Sat 5:13 pm »
@Chris did you get my pm? Somehow is the message stuck in outbox but not able to be delivered...?
@ Chris Sokolowski « Sat 6:13 am »
I added 10 new scrypt coins tonight. One of them, BitConnectcoin seems to be both profitable and very difficult, so pool profitability should be up noticeably.
@ agung2702 « Sat 12:19 am »
hi al,,
@ vinylwasp « Fri 6:25 am »
Chris Sokolowski wrote: Syscoin is fixed and paid. The issue was that we never created a new wallet when we upgraded to their version 2 client. It wouldn’t let us send payments using the older wallet.
Thanks Chris.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 4:03 pm »
Syscoin is fixed and paid. The issue was that we never created a new wallet when we upgraded to their version 2 client. It wouldn’t let us send payments using the older wallet.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 7:13 am »
I apologize about Syscoin. I’ve been trying to fix a major bug in the beta server and just got it working tonight so that we could get back to testing. I will fix the Syscoin issue when I wake up in about 8 hours.
@ mariobros « Tue 9:16 pm »
who want to help me to mine here?
@ vinylwasp « Tue 6:50 pm »
vinylwasp wrote:
Chris Sokolowski wrote: Would anyone like to try out the X11 pool? Send me a private message if you would like to help.
Thanks Chris, no urgency on my part, just thought I’d let you know it looked stuck.
Dooh! I’m replying to your syscoin response.
@ vinylwasp « Tue 6:49 pm »
Chris Sokolowski wrote: Would anyone like to try out the X11 pool? Send me a private message if you would like to help.
Thanks Chris, no urgency on my part, just thought I’d let you know it looked stuck.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Tue 6:31 am »
Would anyone like to try out the X11 pool? Send me a private message if you would like to help.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Tue 6:31 am »
The syscoin client is returning an error that there is some issue with the network. I’ll see if I can fix it and get out the payment.
@ vinylwasp « Tue 12:35 am »
Are Syscoin payouts locked at the moment?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 11:07 am »
has started a new topic: All API keys to be regenerated April 16
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 9:22 am »
galixxx wrote:
CritterDog wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: has started a new topic: Status as of Saturday, March 4, 2017
Hi Steve I only have a Script miner.. Please see the PM I sent..Thanks!
I have an X11 miner. PM me if I you would like to use my hashing power. happy to help. Cheers.
Thanks. We’ll put you second in the queue.
@ galixxx « Sun 7:07 am »
CritterDog wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: has started a new topic: Status as of Saturday, March 4, 2017
I have an X11 miner. PM me if I you would like to use my hashing power. happy to help. Cheers.
@ CritterDog « Sat 4:21 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 3:23 pm »
has started a new topic: Status as of Saturday, March 4, 2017
@ nukepower « Sat 11:29 am »
has started a new topic: INTERNATIONAL FEE - COINBASE
@ CritterDog « Thu 7:41 pm »
Thanks Chris it looks good now.. :)
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 6:04 pm »
CritterDog wrote:
CritterDog wrote: Why is Dash threshold .087 but min network is still .80??
I would like t
know what to set to get paid..Thank you
I lowered the DASH minimum transaction amount to 0.05 and sent all the outstanding payments.
@ CritterDog « Thu 12:53 pm »
I would like t
know what to set to get paid..Thank you
@ CritterDog « Thu 12:17 pm »
Why is Dash threshold .087 but min network is still .80??
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 10:27 pm »
CritterDog wrote:
Chris Sokolowski wrote: It’s all fixed now. Yes, this was a router issue. It seems to hit a connection limit every few weeks and needs to be restarted. I am going to have it auto-restart every week so that this doesn’t happen again. You weren’t wasting electricity if you had a failover pool because you would have been unable to connect to the pool. The problem has only occurred recently because we added the X11 coins to our severs and they essentially doubled the number of connections the router has been handling.
No failover pool was set for me.. My fault I guess :(
We plan to make sure this router is rebooted regularly, so this doesn’t happen again. Sorry!
@ CritterDog « Wed 6:57 pm »
Chris Sokolowski wrote: It’s all fixed now. Yes, this was a router issue. It seems to hit a connection limit every few weeks and needs to be restarted. I am going to have it auto-restart every week so that this doesn’t happen again. You weren’t wasting electricity if you had a failover pool because you would have been unable to connect to the pool. The problem has only occurred recently because we added the X11 coins to our severs and they essentially doubled the number of connections the router has been handling.
No failover pool was set for me.. My fault I guess :(
@ Chris Sokolowski « Wed 4:54 pm »
It’s all fixed now. Yes, this was a router issue. It seems to hit a connection limit every few weeks and needs to be restarted. I am going to have it auto-restart every week so that this doesn’t happen again. You weren’t wasting electricity if you had a failover pool because you would have been unable to connect to the pool. The problem has only occurred recently because we added the X11 coins to our severs and they essentially doubled the number of connections the router has been handling.
@ CritterDog « Wed 3:05 pm »
am i waisting electricity right now?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 2:08 pm »
I contacted Chris about the system seeming to be offline now - I am not able to fix it from where I am at the moment
@ vinylwasp « Wed 3:10 am »
Routing problems again?
@ vinylwasp « Wed 2:18 am »
Pool server down?
@ Lombaqe « Mon 1:39 am »
has started a new topic: Solarflarecoin wallet
@ greenmo « Sun 6:19 pm »
has started a new topic: Changing payout coin target blocktime
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 11:42 am »
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 5:33 pm »
We don’t have any way to determine what types of miners are generating hashes; the work submitted has no information on what miner generated it.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:21 pm »
@ excelerator « Thu 1:16 pm »
BTW, are you able to release the average number of workers, or percentage of workers, that are L3s and A4s? Would be helpful with understanding adoption rates
@ excelerator « Thu 1:14 pm »
Thanks! Looking forward to using the new X11 service
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 8:58 am »
Chris Sokolowski wrote: I’m working on setting up the beta server at the moment. We also have a few minor bugs to work out before release. Assuming there are no other major bugs, my target for the public beta is around March 11.
I think that Chris should be able to have something out before then. He promised me that he would be able to finish the setup by this Sunday, to certainly March 4 is doable, if not between Sunday and the 4th.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 4:52 am »
I’m working on setting up the beta server at the moment. We also have a few minor bugs to work out before release. Assuming there are no other major bugs, my target for the public beta is around March 11.
@ excelerator « Wed 1:00 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
excelerator wrote: Do you have an updated X11 launch date?
This is delayed until an unknown time because I am stuck - see the "help needed to figure out DASH transaction ids" issue.
Do you have an updated ETA for X11 now the big rock is broken?
@ dnprod « Tue 4:23 pm »
has started a new topic: lottocoin pool not accessible
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 10:02 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Monday, February 20, 2017

Who is chatting

• Topics

Login  •  Register