• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 8:33 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Thursday, April 27, 2017
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:55 am »
avgswsiss wrote:
avgswsiss wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: See whether those issues continue today, after 8:00am EDT, and let us know.
Ok Steve. will try it, otherwise i will definitive be forced to leave your pool. I’m losing at least 1 GH/s scrypt from what i have connected here.
is got now to 88.38%.
Accepted shares are at 83%, or rejected ones are?
@ avgswsiss « Thu 4:50 am »
avgswsiss wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
avgswsiss wrote: @Steve- On Scrypt, last few days, i see more and more Duplicate share rejections, but also "Both primary and merge mined shares are stale". Any specific reason you may think about?
See whether those issues continue today, after 8:00am EDT, and let us know.
Ok Steve. will try it, otherwise i will definitive be forced to leave your pool. I’m losing at least 1 GH/s scrypt from what i have connected here.
is got now to 88.38%.
@ locohammerhead « Wed 9:02 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 8:16 pm »
crazyq3 wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
crazyq3 wrote: i have problem too on a4 dominator Duplicate share rejections, 125.27 MH/s (43.48%) Duplicate: 125.27 MH/s
Do these problems occur all at once, or at a steady rate?
no not occur all at once, after 1-2 hours stand on pool simtime. and not always
has this improved over the last week?
@ crazyq3 « Wed 7:29 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
crazyq3 wrote: i have problem too on a4 dominator Duplicate share rejections, 125.27 MH/s (43.48%) Duplicate: 125.27 MH/s
Do these problems occur all at once, or at a steady rate?
no not occur all at once, after 1-2 hours stand on pool simtime. and not always
@ avgswsiss « Wed 6:18 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
avgswsiss wrote: @Steve- On Scrypt, last few days, i see more and more Duplicate share rejections, but also "Both primary and merge mined shares are stale". Any specific reason you may think about?
See whether those issues continue today, after 8:00am EDT, and let us know.
Ok Steve. will try it, otherwise i will definitive be forced to leave your pool. I’m losing at least 1 GH/s scrypt from what i have connected here.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 6:04 pm »
crazyq3 wrote: i have problem too on a4 dominator Duplicate share rejections, 125.27 MH/s (43.48%) Duplicate: 125.27 MH/s
Do these problems occur all at once, or at a steady rate?
@ crazyq3 « Wed 5:51 pm »
u have iformation what this can be?
@ crazyq3 « Wed 5:50 pm »
i have problem too on a4 dominator Duplicate share rejections, 125.27 MH/s (43.48%) Duplicate: 125.27 MH/s
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 4:54 pm »
avgswsiss wrote: @Steve- On Scrypt, last few days, i see more and more Duplicate share rejections, but also "Both primary and merge mined shares are stale". Any specific reason you may think about?
See whether those issues continue today, after 8:00am EDT, and let us know.
@ jinxorbit « Wed 2:44 pm »
Why am I seeing a payout on 4/26 but no deposit in my wallet, BTC?
@ avgswsiss « Wed 1:08 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
avgswsiss wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Do you want that maximum difficulty to be changed?
I dont know which formula you use, but, i think it needs to be increased and/or leave it up to miners.
What value would you like to use?
It depends generally, but, usually i divide my GH to 1.4 or 1.8, but as said, increasing is necc. as its something that pool works based on SPM and allow miners to chose. in this case it all depends what your configuration is.
@ avgswsiss « Wed 1:04 pm »
@Steve- On Scrypt, last few days, i see more and more Duplicate share rejections, but also "Both primary and merge mined shares are stale". Any specific reason you may think about?
@ avgswsiss « Wed 12:46 pm »
@Steve- you want to use 1, 2 or 4 dec figures`?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 12:38 pm »
avgswsiss wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
avgswsiss wrote: Steve / Chris: Regarding x11 difficulty: Can you please provide us with more details how you consider difficulty for x11, and/or provide more informations for miners? As you know, i’m losing to much hashpower and have concluded that you allow max. 4.0 as a difficulty, otherwise, you set it dynamically. Thanks.
Do you want that maximum difficulty to be changed?
I dont know which formula you use, but, i think it needs to be increased and/or leave it up to miners.
What value would you like to use?
@ avgswsiss « Wed 12:27 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
avgswsiss wrote: Steve / Chris: Regarding x11 difficulty: Can you please provide us with more details how you consider difficulty for x11, and/or provide more informations for miners? As you know, i’m losing to much hashpower and have concluded that you allow max. 4.0 as a difficulty, otherwise, you set it dynamically. Thanks.
Do you want that maximum difficulty to be changed?
I dont know which formula you use, but, i think it needs to be increased and/or leave it up to miners.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 12:13 pm »
FRISKIE wrote: @ Steve/Chris - Nicehash is looking pretty good now . . if we can maintain this level of performance will be just fine :)
Right now, I’ve gotten the load down from 150% (which caused delays) to 80%, which means we are able to process shares in real time. That means we’re safe for now, and over the weekend I should be able to make further improvements to stay ahead of new customers.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 12:12 pm »
avgswsiss wrote: Steve / Chris: Regarding x11 difficulty: Can you please provide us with more details how you consider difficulty for x11, and/or provide more informations for miners? As you know, i’m losing to much hashpower and have concluded that you allow max. 4.0 as a difficulty, otherwise, you set it dynamically. Thanks.
Do you want that maximum difficulty to be changed?
@ avgswsiss « Wed 12:02 pm »
mickeekung wrote: Anyone set c=x for x11? Could you tell me what is the best x for c=x to set?
Have done with DASH, but during the days that there was a problem with lost blocks, which has been solved, as per Steve’s post. Haven’t tried any other, yet.
@ avgswsiss « Wed 12:00 pm »
Steve / Chris: Regarding x11 difficulty: Can you please provide us with more details how you consider difficulty for x11, and/or provide more informations for miners? As you know, i’m losing to much hashpower and have concluded that you allow max. 4.0 as a difficulty, otherwise, you set it dynamically. Thanks.
@ FRISKIE « Wed 11:04 am »
@ Steve/Chris - Nicehash is looking pretty good now . . if we can maintain this level of performance will be just fine :)
@ mickeekung « Wed 10:23 am »
Anyone set c=x for x11? Could you tell me what is the best x for c=x to set?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 8:06 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Wednesday, April 26, 2017
@ mickeekung « Wed 7:54 am »
Payment received. Thanks
@ mickeekung « Wed 5:40 am »
Payout 4/25/2017 and 4/26/2017 still not received..
@ avgswsiss « Wed 5:19 am »
VanessaEzekowitz wrote: You asked earlier about reject percentage on Scrypt... for me it hit 2.4 percent (54334 accepted shares, 1302 rejected, over the course of 4 days, 16 hours)
94.6% on my Scrypt, which means 0.35 GH rejected.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Tue 11:01 pm »
We just restarted the mining server with a change that optimizes the algorithm for assigning coins. CPU load dropped by about 50%, which should resolve many of the issues with wamp and the charts.
@ VanessaEzekowitz « Tue 8:32 pm »
You asked earlier about reject percentage on Scrypt... for me it hit 2.4 percent (54334 accepted shares, 1302 rejected, over the course of 4 days, 16 hours)
@ GregoryGHarding « Tue 7:29 pm »
m’currency
@ GregoryGHarding « Tue 7:29 pm »
i didnt know there was a "fedoracoin""
@ FRISKIE « Tue 6:40 pm »
@ Steve - looking at perf charts the best I can tell is that you have a scheduled process that kicks off about 10 minutes after every hour, and another at 30 minutes after - and like clockwork the stale shares kick in shortly after for a few minutes. As these are VMs you may be able to see what’s running at those times and schedule more resources to commit for that period.
@ JKDReaper « Tue 5:07 pm »
@ avgswsiss « Tue 5:00 pm »
Steve- While looking at account activity, just noticed my first few days of earnings went all Forfeit- 0.14821722 BTC. Don’t remember i did it.
@ avgswsiss « Tue 4:56 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
avgswsiss wrote: Steve- i’m seeing you become like most of other pools, by just not playing fair and being sincere. I understand you have enough other things to do, but, we i, as a miner, expect to be paid for my hashpower and expect that i do have the right to know why my questions related to payouts and hashpower rate are just being not answered. I’m mining here with 20 GH/s Scrypt and with 30 GH/s X11, just for your information.
I thought that Chris had taken care of this issue. He still hasn’t contacted you? Is it possible that the message got lost? I’ll ask him again in two hours.
It’s not just the contact, but, the fact that we are now 10 days since your first upgrade and enabling x11 and almost all of issues have just been past in silence. The payout difference of two days that i posted day or two days ago, payout of 24th of full day mining that was pendent and now been decreased from 0.059xxx to 0.0002xxx and the message that the 0.059 was due to an error. Additionally, my main concern is hashrate that i’m losing here, by rejecting always between 3-5% and by never touching or never being near peak hashpower rate that i really have. Both, Scrypt and x11. I also know i can run away and leave you alone, and that i’m free to walk. But, was hoping to finally have found a serious and sincere pool.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 4:48 pm »
avgswsiss wrote: Steve- i’m seeing you become like most of other pools, by just not playing fair and being sincere. I understand you have enough other things to do, but, we i, as a miner, expect to be paid for my hashpower and expect that i do have the right to know why my questions related to payouts and hashpower rate are just being not answered. I’m mining here with 20 GH/s Scrypt and with 30 GH/s X11, just for your information.
I thought that Chris had taken care of this issue. He still hasn’t contacted you? Is it possible that the message got lost? I'll ask him again in two hours.
@ tmopar « Tue 4:41 pm »
I can confirm solid reject numbers... 9905/212 ~ 2.1% on one miner and 9454 / 208 ~ 2.2% on the other
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 4:25 pm »
has started a new topic: Bitcoin payout threshold rising again
@ FRISKIE « Tue 3:51 pm »
Still a few patches of rejects here and there, seems to coincide with the times the server here gets stressed, but a huge improvement and the best its looked since the upgrade by a long shot. (ermm, we are still calling that an "upgrade" right? ;) )
@ FRISKIE « Tue 3:47 pm »
@ Steve - a bit of good news for a change :) 1 hour chart of a 2GH/s Nicehash order - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Z_8c ... sp=sharing
@ tmopar « Tue 3:19 pm »
a few more shares in they have came down a little ... it might have been a localized phenomena 1335 / 22 ~1.6%
@ avgswsiss « Tue 3:19 pm »
Steve- i’m seeing you become like most of other pools, by just not playing fair and being sincere. I understand you have enough other things to do, but, we i, as a miner, expect to be paid for my hashpower and expect that i do have the right to know why my questions related to payouts and hashpower rate are just being not answered. I’m mining here with 20+ GH/s Scrypt and with 30+ GH/s X11, just for your information.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 3:13 pm »
ekan1975 wrote: do u have any plan to put in sha256 in this pool ?
Not right now, because of the performance issues. Before we could do that, we need to get CPU usage for the coin selection process under 50% consistently. We were thinking of having Chris go to the datacenter on the Memorial Day weekend to start installing servers for that.
@ tmopar « Tue 3:13 pm »
my reject shares on scrypt are going up.... 3% on each miner normally its .5%
@ ekan1975 « Tue 11:37 am »
do u have any plan to put in sha256 in this pool ?
@ leomedina01 « Tue 10:15 am »
leomedina01 wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
leomedina01 wrote: I mean is this BTC/MH/Day measured in a 24hrs timeframe? > http://prntscr.com/f0b3ao
The right side is the 95th percentile of profitability figures over the past 2 hours, meaning that profitability was over that number 5% of the time. The current profitability is represented by where the progress bar is now.
So for a medium or long-term mining, about 24 hrs, we should be based on the right side profitability which is more proper for long-term mining, right?
of course, I mean mining from a rental service like nicehash :)
@ leomedina01 « Tue 10:13 am »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
leomedina01 wrote: I mean is this BTC/MH/Day measured in a 24hrs timeframe? > http://prntscr.com/f0b3ao
The right side is the 95th percentile of profitability figures over the past 2 hours, meaning that profitability was over that number 5% of the time. The current profitability is represented by where the progress bar is now.
So for a medium or long-term mining, about 24 hrs, we should be based on the right side profitability which is more proper for long-term mining, right?
@ ruifac « Tue 9:15 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 7:47 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Tuesday, April 25, 2017
@ piet « Tue 2:26 am »
this morning i notice a 30% rise in profit, it looks like profits are on track again!
@ piet « Tue 2:23 am »
the website shows me that gamecredit payout threshold is 99 ? 1 gmc is 0.01$ ? i you have the time, could you please look at it ?
@ dfair98 « Tue 2:18 am »
@Chris Sokolowski :  Another day in paradise?
@ Chris Sokolowski « Tue 1:41 am »
aspect wrote: @Steve / @Chris - balance is well above min threshold for the past 12+ hours, but still no payout, can you please take a look when u have a chance. Thanks.
We send payouts in the morning EDT, so if you exceeded the threshold in the afternoon, then the money won’t be sent until the next morning.
@ aspect « Mon 11:31 pm »
@Steve / @Chris - balance is well above min threshold for the past 12+ hours, but still no payout, can you please take a look when u have a chance. Thanks.
@ aspect « Mon 11:27 pm »
has started a new topic: Unable to connect to WAMP from NodeJS
@ algomaspur « Mon 7:46 pm »
never mind its working now
@ algomaspur « Mon 7:46 pm »
my live balance isn’t udating for some reason it says just now but no accumulation is this part of that wamp issue too
@ avgswsiss « Mon 6:31 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
FRISKIE wrote: So all the stats and earnings are unavailable again?
This seems to be a WAMP error transmitting data. For some reason, the memory leak on that server returned again, which will require some troubleshooting. I don’t think it’s indicative of a money-losing issue.
Before Live balance dissapeared, there was a balance of 0.163xx balance, after returning the live balance stats, it was only 0.164xxx- and if im not wrong there were quit few hours that the stat did not work. I personally did not take screens to compare, but based on experience it may be worth for you looking at it.
@ avgswsiss « Mon 5:28 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
FRISKIE wrote: So all the stats and earnings are unavailable again?
This seems to be a WAMP error transmitting data. For some reason, the memory leak on that server returned again, which will require some troubleshooting. I don’t think it’s indicative of a money-losing issue.
Check please account activity as well- for more than 9 hours not being showed.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 4:58 pm »
FRISKIE wrote: So all the stats and earnings are unavailable again?
This seems to be a WAMP error transmitting data. For some reason, the memory leak on that server returned again, which will require some troubleshooting. I don’t think it’s indicative of a money-losing issue.

Who is chatting


  • Topics
    Posts
    Last post

Login  •  Register

Who is online

In total there are 10 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 136 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Eyedol-X
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

Birthdays

No birthdays today

Statistics

Total posts 4670 • Total topics 997 • Total members 499 • Our newest member locohammerhead