• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Israeltrujillo24 « Fri 5:28 am »
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 2:14 am »
im sure there will be a post about it or they will come on chat an announce it at the least
@ AvPro « Fri 1:55 am »
Anyone know what time the Memorial weekend maintence will start
@ tmopar « Fri 1:52 am »
Chris, I know you got a lot going on, I sent you a message about the BENJI have you had a chance to check it out yet?
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 1:19 am »
yes
@ olkah « Fri 1:06 am »
у меня
@ dfair98 « Fri 1:02 am »
Anyone else having issues with the mining server?
@ olkah « Fri 12:53 am »
а по чему ?
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:53 am »
Вам всегда платят в конце :)
@ olkah « Fri 12:51 am »
так я о ней и заявил
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:51 am »
Сейчас есть известная проблема
@ olkah « Fri 12:50 am »
@ GregoryGHarding а почему я должен о ней молчять а ??? есть хоть какая то для этого причина ?
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:49 am »
Вы слишком быстро уведомляете свою проблему оплаты. ха-ха
@ olkah « Fri 12:47 am »
@ GregoryGHarding ты это прекращяй зыбы скалить эт я тож не плохо умею делать и дерзить не нужно :)
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:46 am »
:lol:
@ olkah « Fri 12:42 am »
@ GregoryGHarding вот видиш русский знаш (переводчик зубел) :D
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:41 am »
@olkah :  В настоящее время известна проблема с оплатой (Переводчик Google)
@ olkah « Fri 12:39 am »
@ GregoryGHarding я не умею ты мне расскажи
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:35 am »
read the forum olkah
@ olkah « Fri 12:27 am »
A long-running task has delayed the recording of shares since 12 minutes ago. Statistics will be out-of-date until the task has completed and all shares have been recorded to the database.
@ olkah « Fri 12:27 am »
@ Chris Sokolowski no admission to pay http://prntscr.com/fc7n11 http://prntscr.com/fc7n3f
@ GregoryGHarding « Fri 12:22 am »
i just posted my thoughts on database locking for payouts
@ Chris Sokolowski « Fri 12:18 am »
I corrected the balances for the missing shares. However, the balances still looked too low, so I added an additional 5% for everyone.
@ olkah « Thu 9:09 pm »
@ olkah « Thu 9:07 pm »
@ molli0707 « Thu 7:18 pm »
has started a new topic: Other Miners connected on my account
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 7:17 pm »
has started a new topic: Chris correcting balances again
@ caffeine93 « Thu 5:18 pm »
has started a new topic: DGB pool dead
@ UPSoft « Thu 4:16 pm »
tough day
@ UPSoft « Thu 4:13 pm »
u right. hourS? (:
@ AvPro « Thu 2:09 pm »
mickeekung wrote:
UPSoft wrote: no earnings for lagging hour?
Seems like I still didn’t get earning on that time too.
It was longer than 1hr
@ mickeekung « Thu 1:58 pm »
UPSoft wrote: no earnings for lagging hour?
Seems like I still didn’t get earning on that time too.
@ mickeekung « Thu 12:31 pm »
ฺBitcoin is falling down right now. Beware.
@ ser649 « Thu 11:57 am »
has started a new topic: Nicehash!
@ tmopar « Thu 11:04 am »
anyone else seeing moderate spikes of time without earnings being increased (10-30s)?
@ mjgraham « Thu 10:02 am »
it sure is making it hard to tell , I just hope the profit rate is correct I ended up sending a lot of hashrate here then couldn’t tell if it was doing anything for 20 min, I do agree the Admin has been pretty good to take care of everyone.
@ UPSoft « Thu 9:23 am »
no earnings for lagging hour?
@ agrip666 « Thu 9:01 am »
Всё, нас киданули?
@ mickeekung « Thu 8:20 am »
Pool dead
@ AvPro « Thu 8:03 am »
drewspar wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. Are earnings still accruing and just displaying or am I mining into a black hole until it is fixed? :-)
same concern, seriously hope they are because. This happened a few days ago and admin credited earnings during the lag time
@ drewspar « Thu 7:58 am »
Thanks for the quick reply. Are earnings still accruing and just displaying or am I mining into a black hole until it is fixed? :-)
@ AvPro « Thu 7:53 am »
drewspar wrote: New to pro-hash this morning. Have my A$ dominator connected to prohashing and the earnings page shows that I am connected at 240 MH/s. However, no other stats are showing up on the earnings page. What am I missing?
there’s bug / lag issue right now - not been showing earning for a few hours
@ drewspar « Thu 7:49 am »
New to pro-hash this morning. Have my A$ dominator connected to prohashing and the earnings page shows that I am connected at 240 MH/s. However, no other stats are showing up on the earnings page. What am I missing?
@ olkah « Thu 7:02 am »
:x
@ olkah « Thu 7:01 am »
A long-running task has delayed the recording of shares since 14:59:02. Statistics will be out-of-date until the task has completed and all shares have been recorded to the database.
@ AvPro « Thu 6:59 am »
TIMOGOODY wrote: to what do i do about it. The Miner just keeps running without connecting to the pool but instead of mining 700gh and above it just dances in 100gh and will not connect to the pool even though the worker shows that its mining low
. He means that miner is SHA256 not Scrypt - check if your miner algorithm is even compatible here
@ TIMOGOODY « Thu 6:52 am »
to what do i do about it. The Miner just keeps running without connecting to the pool but instead of mining 700gh and above it just dances in 100gh and will not connect to the pool even though the worker shows that its mining low
@ TIMOGOODY « Thu 6:50 am »
tmopar wrote: you been pumpin a dry well
@ AvPro « Thu 6:33 am »
Pool is doing that thing where it’s lagging and not updating blocks or earnings, but speeds still being recorded. Are shares being lost and should we stop miners?
@ olkah « Thu 6:32 am »
A long-running task has delayed the recording of shares since 33 minutes ago. Statistics will be out-of-date until the task has completed and all shares have been recorded to the database.
@ sirslayerjr « Thu 3:47 am »
chris upgraded the server.. we all be affected and just wait.. money likes a lot of time
@ olkah « Thu 3:39 am »
:( :( :(
@ olkah « Thu 3:30 am »
@ Chris Sokolowski the delay in payment why I ask you urgently to understand
@ spauk « Thu 2:11 am »
i added a new dash address, maybe it will payout on its own if it inflates enough
@ spauk « Thu 1:43 am »
is there a way to forfeit coins if i don’t have an address saved anymore? i don’t remember deleting my dash address but i have some dash i wanted to forfeit
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 12:32 am »
spauk wrote: i guess it doesn’t really make sense to solo mine anything with slow/obsolete miners. i’d probably make the same, if not more just doing the PPS. but of course knowing me i’ll probably try some things
If you’re going to solo mine with slow miners, take a look at some of the easy high profitability coins at the top of the live coin status chart.
@ Chris Sokolowski « Thu 12:30 am »
greenwaretrust wrote: Do you have a private channel to talk?
You can talk with me via skype, or send me a private message or email.
@ greenwaretrust « Thu 12:30 am »
experiment that is how you learn
@ spauk « Thu 12:29 am »
i guess it doesn’t really make sense to solo mine anything with slow/obsolete miners. i’d probably make the same, if not more just doing the PPS. but of course knowing me i’ll probably try some things
@ greenwaretrust « Thu 12:29 am »
110 GH done, thank you. Please email me

Who is chatting

offline AvPro 
offline mjgraham 

• Topics

Login  •  Register