• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ icesaiah « Wed 1:09 am »
has started a new topic: [ANN] PLUTON CHAIN
@ siekokarl123 « Tue 11:04 pm »
A share has not been submitted for the worker. The current algorithm could be too difficult for the worker. If a CPU or GPU is being used to mine, look at the CPU and GPU quick start guides for recommend algorithms to mine. what do it mean ?
@ awb1 « Tue 10:44 pm »
I switched it to unmineable this morning when I noticed it and been doing NANO there all day with ETC. By that luck it will probably die there in the next few days too then
@ Sumoblei « Tue 10:44 pm »
I’ve had that issue for a few weeks now... out of mem with a 3gb laptop
@ Alynn « Tue 10:42 pm »
Time to move it to low mem. But In my low mem testing with my 3gb card i couldn’t get it to work because even with the l= argument it was serving me coins that were too large for my memory.
@ Alynn « Tue 10:41 pm »
Dag size is at 3GB, can no longer use that one for ETC.
@ awb1 « Tue 10:40 pm »
I have an old 3gb card that I have been using for a while now with ETC but it stopped working today, did something change?
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 6:01 pm »
just a little scratching on 10c
@ Sumoblei « Tue 5:47 pm »
Did I miss happy hour? #$!@@*& electric co. suxorz
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 5:24 pm »
and the block difficulty is chasing us up now
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 5:23 pm »
Pool luck 75%
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 5:15 pm »
Are we due of an eth block found soon :)
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 5:10 pm »
Seems like 17.6 MHs is the best I can get out of 1650’s and that is will mem core set to +950
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 5:07 pm »
In this game, pennies count, every bit help :)
@ Alynn « Tue 4:55 pm »
ETC 3.810 ¢/MH/s Lowmem 3.328 ¢/MH/s So it’s close, but ETC wins for me right now.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 4:52 pm »
Is ETCHASH better than ETHASH-LOWMEMORY for 4gb cards?
@ Alynn « Tue 4:52 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: I know, followed your story here quite actively ;) but with those Watts, yeah, nothing I could pull off here with the energy pricing
Yeah I think roughly its about $1.70 a day after electricity costs. So not terrible.
@ OneOfThePetes « Tue 4:50 pm »
has started a new topic: Bitcoin PPLNS promotion
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:49 pm »
you never know how it will look like in a year, Etchash might take over if "the merge" ever happens
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:48 pm »
I know, followed your story here quite actively ;) but with those Watts, yeah, nothing I could pull off here with the energy pricing
@ Alynn « Tue 4:46 pm »
These are 4GB so I’m doing ETChash. about 90 Watts
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:43 pm »
Ethash is looking good though, almost a small happy hour
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:42 pm »
how much W do they use? It doesn’t sound like something I should try here in germany when looking at the etchash numbers up there
@ Alynn « Tue 4:09 pm »
So the AMD rig is finally up. I had to remove one of them as I couldn’t get anything stable with it in use. Another card I can’t undervolt it as much as I wanted to keep it stable. But 22-25Mh on etchash per card will have to do.
@ Sumoblei « Tue 3:28 pm »
Are the m8ner servers down? Or just my machines lol
@ diginumis « Tue 3:25 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: Vance just responded to my question below. Currently this is not an option but maybe something in the future. Just sharing the knowledge.
Thanks for sharing.. That was a question I also had on day one with Chia. I just never bothered to ask. Instead I just set my chia payout to a small percentage so that I’m still earning little bits.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 2:29 pm »
Vance just responded to my question below. Currently this is not an option but maybe something in the future. Just sharing the knowledge.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 1:24 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Mastermind007 wrote: Curious, is there a way to get paid out in Chia for mining Chia? With other algo’s we can add a password paramater but that is not an option with chia unless it is part of the payout instructions.
You can set your payout proportions to 100% Chia to do that
Wouldn’t that change all mining to payout in chia. I was referring to just chia mining like mining a static coin with the c and m password paramaters
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:46 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: Curious, is there a way to get paid out in Chia for mining Chia? With other algo’s we can add a password paramater but that is not an option with chia unless it is part of the payout instructions.
You can set your payout proportions to 100% Chia to do that
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 12:45 pm »
Curious, is there a way to get paid out in Chia for mining Chia? With other algo’s we can add a password paramater but that is not an option with chia unless it is part of the payout instructions.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:44 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: I see in the server status page that all but 2 servers are in a degraded state. Is there a problem brewing?
No. The database just locked up; the mining server functioned as designed until the long query finished and then inserted all the shares with no loss of money.
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 12:18 pm »
and yeah...I know that kidney problem. Humans just don’t spawn with enough of them.
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 12:18 pm »
its like RandomX sort of, nice to have but hardly making a profit out of it
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:50 am »
I see Chia is slowly trending down. It is does not turn around it will be worthless to mine in no time.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:34 am »
I see in the server status page that all but 2 servers are in a degraded state. Is there a problem brewing?
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:26 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: well, I for one like my hashrate, could use a GPU more or 2
I would like to have a couple more GPU’s myself but I don’t want to sell a kidney to afford them :)
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 11:17 am »
I also like the way the Shiba token is going. Up
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 11:16 am »
well, I for one like my hashrate, could use a GPU more or 2
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 10:57 am »
bloopers wrote: what happen with hashrate?
In general or a specific algo?
@ bloopers « Tue 10:54 am »
what happen with hashrate?
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 10:52 am »
has started a new topic: A $0 real world Chia setup
@ Alynn « Mon 11:08 pm »
Another thing to consider is there is chia plotting services so if you already have the storage space and you don’t want to wait forever, you can pay someone else to plot the NFT for you. But research always ya know.
@ Alynn « Mon 11:08 pm »
Let me add, the ONLY reason to use the NVME SSD is they are faster. But they burn out.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 8:01 pm »
You standard HDD’s that hold you finished plot will last a long time so long as they are not allowed to overheat. It you can find them cheap the surveillance rated HDD’s are designed for 24x7 operations.
@ Potato_Power « Mon 8:00 pm »
Gotcha thx for the info
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:58 pm »
Potato_Power wrote: Ive not done any farming but just looking into it. So if I understand Youd have a SSD to build plots then transfer them to HDD?
That is correct. In the plot building process the Temp directory is pointed to SSD or highspeed NVMe’s and the final location will be HDD’s.
@ Sumoblei « Mon 7:57 pm »
wow 1.3TiB of writes
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:56 pm »
And that is only a guide really. Some drives, even the exact same model, with last longer.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:55 pm »
that depends on the SSD. On the Chia github wiki there is a drive endurance document.
@ Sumoblei « Mon 7:54 pm »
So how many plots could a 500gb ssd build before it died.../
@ Potato_Power « Mon 7:52 pm »
Ive not done any farming but just looking into it. So if I understand Youd have a SSD to build plots then transfer them to HDD?
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:51 pm »
You can plot using HDD’s as well, it is just slow.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:51 pm »
Only for building plots. It speeds up the process that is it. Once plots of built, move then to traditional HDD’s.
@ Potato_Power « Mon 7:47 pm »
for farming Chia
@ Potato_Power « Mon 7:46 pm »
is there any difference using a mechanical hardrive vs ssd
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:38 pm »
Finally finished moving my harvester to its new home. Has 62 plots and room for another 100. The proofs found have less that 1 second response times.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 6:40 pm »
No judgment here. Between typos and auto-correct I don’t think I have written anything legible in a long time. :)
@ Dr Greg « Mon 6:29 pm »
double dammit, its way to early and Im still on my first coffee. Just noticed all the typos below, Hopefully its readable
@ Dr Greg « Mon 6:27 pm »
damm it, the two post below were meant to be part of the same entry, slipped on my enter button half way into the post
@ Dr Greg « Mon 6:26 pm »
changes What Kawpow is using, Trex- and Team read already have miner set up for it and more i Importantly Nicehack is staying away from it. Link to the 2miners blog below. I figure it should be one of the easiest algo’s to implement as its using a slight change to the original Progpow that was set up for Rth (which they still are not using https://2miners.com/blog/firo-zcoin-har ... o-prepare/
@ Dr Greg « Mon 6:22 pm »
If their has any intention to bring back Kawpow, You might want to consider Firo (Zcoin) which goes live on the 26th Oct using a Progpow alog called Firopow . From what I can see its got very little
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 4:55 pm »
has started a new topic: Chia YouTube Tutorial Now Available
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 3:18 pm »
n2nshadow wrote: Atoms payments still pending ?
Issues like this are best addressed by contacting Paula, but remember that if the payout threshold was hit yesterday, then payouts aren’t promised for another 9 hours
@ Sumoblei « Mon 3:14 pm »
Happy hour was banned I heard? :P
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 2:59 pm »
RandomX was not affected if I see that correctly, just the holy ethash
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 2:54 pm »
my gpu was submitting shares from old jobs for a few minutes, then silence. It wasn’t a classic disconnect, more like a one sided silence
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 2:52 pm »
you’re right, I just checked gminer and no jobs incoming from 19:30-19:45 CEST
@ miqqa « Mon 2:48 pm »
It wasn’t for very long, maybe less than 10 minutes, but there was definitely no earnings during it :P
@ miqqa « Mon 2:47 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: no money was actually lost and mining continued the entire time
My miners were sitting at 0 H/s with Idle power usage and unable to connect.
@ n2nshadow « Mon 2:34 pm »
Atoms payments still pending ?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:28 pm »
no money was actually lost and mining continued the entire time
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:28 pm »
We’re not aware of any mining server issues, but the live data server did crash for 10 minutes
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 2:01 pm »
So far my ETH and XMR workers are connected. I am using US servers. Not sure it that helps.
@ miqqa « Mon 2:01 pm »
They’re coming back. Atleast it wasn’t an issue on my side :O Already had a gpu fan fail last week
@ miqqa « Mon 1:59 pm »
Yea, I’ve tried reboots, VPN, resetting modem/routers, etc. No luck. All of my workers are down.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 1:58 pm »
The server status has most of the server missing or in a degraded state, but they seem to be coming back now.
@ Ilovecoffee « Mon 1:55 pm »
I’m getting some disconnects too on 2 of my workers, strangely. Not sure.
@ miqqa « Mon 1:51 pm »
I’m getting "Connection with pool prohashing.com:3339 has timed out" across 3 different systems. I was watching it send shares until it suddenly went down for all 3 at once.
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 1:49 pm »
live stats had a little hiccup here, but mining is still going
@ miqqa « Mon 1:47 pm »
All my miners are unable to connect to the pool suddenly
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:40 pm »
has started a new topic: ShibaInu on fire!
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 9:16 am »
siekokarl123 wrote: help please
siekokarl123 wrote: Waiting for the transaction to be confirmed
siekokarl123 wrote: help please
The best way to get support on questions like this would be to go to the about page of the website and submit a support ticket. The most efficient way to submit a support ticket is to use the website chat button on that page. It appears when logged into the site as long as you have an email registered with your Prohashing account.
@ siekokarl123 « Mon 7:08 am »
help please
@ siekokarl123 « Mon 7:08 am »
Waiting for the transaction to be confirmed
@ siekokarl123 « Mon 7:03 am »
help please
@ dhandler01 « Mon 1:45 am »
*game
@ dhandler01 « Mon 1:45 am »
diginumis wrote:
dhandler01 wrote: So far chia farming is not very lucrative...but I have zero idea how it breaks down and since it is not taking any effort to run doesn’t bug me much :)
The price of XCH needs to go waaayyy up in order for it to really be lucrative. The ROI time makes it difficult to justify spending money on new equipment. In my case I already had some old HDD’s and an old spare SSD, so it only made sense to plot some plots and farm a few spare TB’s.
Yeah thankfully I actually "won" a couple of Chia when I first started farming so I am ahead of the agme :)
@ Alynn « Sun 10:19 pm »
Yeah I have about 30 some odd TB HDD just hanging around, but I’d have to get some new equipment to hook them all up and frankly, I don’t have that kind of time right now.
@ diginumis « Sun 10:11 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: So far chia farming is not very lucrative...but I have zero idea how it breaks down and since it is not taking any effort to run doesn’t bug me much :)
The price of XCH needs to go waaayyy up in order for it to really be lucrative. The ROI time makes it difficult to justify spending money on new equipment. In my case I already had some old HDD’s and an old spare SSD, so it only made sense to plot some plots and farm a few spare TB’s.
@ dhandler01 « Sun 8:54 pm »
So far chia farming is not very lucrative...but I have zero idea how it breaks down and since it is not taking any effort to run doesn’t bug me much :)
@ dhandler01 « Sun 8:53 pm »
brianzisk wrote: Is it possible to both mine Eth and Farm Chia from the same machine at the same time?
Absolutely I am doing it right now ;)
@ Alynn « Sun 7:33 pm »
I keep seeing stuff about chia, there is 2 parts to chia, the active plotting phase, and the inactive farming phase. Plotting is the part that eats through SSDs due to the number of writes etc. Once you plot they just go on any old hardrive as what is done at that point is the farming, which is not intensive and doesn’t need a fast harddrive.
@ Mastermind007 « Sun 4:48 pm »
*not
@ Mastermind007 « Sun 4:48 pm »
brianzisk wrote: Is it possible to both mine Eth and Farm Chia from the same machine at the same time?
Don’t see why note. ETH will be using the GPU. Chia will use a little CPU but not much.
@ brianzisk « Sun 4:21 pm »
Is it possible to both mine Eth and Farm Chia from the same machine at the same time?
@ brianzisk « Sun 4:20 pm »
Very excited that Prohashing now supports Chia Farming. Wondering how it works as it’s based on Hard Drive vs processing space
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 3:54 pm »
dhandler01 wrote:Not much at all to be honest. I am running my own plots plus the pool and am making new plots and system runs fine (and my comp is not super fast)
thx, that helps! Now I just gotta grab some TB as cheap as possible somewhere, but thats a quest for next month
@ dhandler01 « Sun 3:33 pm »
Sumoblei wrote:
-MaVerick- wrote: oh btw, Ethereums page has been updated with the new estimate for "the merge" -> https://ethereum.org/en/eth2/merge/ - ~Q1/Q2 2022. Plenty of time left to worship our ever changing numbers of ethash
Poor stakers can’t get their eth for a while longer :P
Those of us earning interest don’t mind :)
@ dhandler01 « Sun 3:33 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: question is, how much stress does that put to the rest of the system, is GPU mining and streaming still possible
Not much at all to be honest. I am running my own plots plus the pool and am making new plots and system runs fine (and my comp is not super fast)
@ Mastermind007 « Sun 2:30 pm »
I just read on https://miningpoolstats.stream/chia that the chia pool fee for prohashing is 3.99% is that correct?
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 12:08 pm »
question is, how much stress does that put to the rest of the system, is GPU mining and streaming still possible
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 12:07 pm »
chia FAQ indicates that it eats consumer SSDs alive...I dunno, wouldn’t risk it. Thinking about getting a HDD though with a few TB to join the party
@ Sumoblei « Sun 11:41 am »
Can Chia be mined with ssd’s? Could someone post exactly how to setup for Chia?
@ Sumoblei « Sun 11:40 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: oh btw, Ethereums page has been updated with the new estimate for "the merge" -> https://ethereum.org/en/eth2/merge/ - ~Q1/Q2 2022. Plenty of time left to worship our ever changing numbers of ethash
Poor stakers can’t get their eth for a while longer :P
@ dhandler01 « Sun 11:03 am »
well it is nice to see I am getting the pool all sorts of points! Not worth much money (yet!) but hey I feel like I am contributing at least ;)
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 7:09 am »
*shib
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 7:09 am »
Sib is still going strong. Such a nice green candle on sunday morning :D
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 6:14 am »
siekokarl123 wrote: why url wont connect to chia ?
We’re not aware of any widespread issues, but feel free to submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to assist your individual problem!
@ dhandler01 « Sun 2:34 am »
BMChris wrote: lol one dollar per share here we come ^_^
If so I am retiring ;)
@ siekokarl123 « Sun 1:06 am »
why url wont connect to chia ?
@ siekokarl123 « Sun 1:05 am »
hello can i ask ?
@ Sumoblei « Sat 9:18 pm »
Tru dat
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 9:15 pm »
some nice plus today. still not killing doge, but you cant complain about green
@ Sumoblei « Sat 8:56 pm »
Go Shib! PUSH!
@ arkansasguy « Sat 6:41 pm »
@ BMChris « Sat 5:56 pm »
lol one dollar per share here we come ^_^
@ BMChris « Sat 5:56 pm »
Speaking of SHIB, the price has gone mad again
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 5:01 pm »
like what does SHIB has to do with all of this?
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 5:01 pm »
yep mine too, the question also brings more questions
@ Mastermind007 « Sat 4:56 pm »
All my cards are running normally.
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Sat 4:40 pm »
Are your servers running slowly? the SHIB currency gains from the reduction of its mining. video cards aren’t maxing out just on your server. Please help me
@ Sarah Manter « Sat 11:25 am »
Mastermind007 wrote: Sarah, very nice "Chia (XCH) is coming to PROHASHING!" announcement email. Clear and easy to understand. If I had not already stuck my foot into the Chia pool, this email what have gotten my attention.
Thanks so much! It’s always good to hear what we’re doing well so we can keep doing it. :)
@ Sarah Manter « Sat 11:24 am »
Dr Greg wrote: Payout splits working 100% A Ok again. Many thanks Chris, Steve, Sarah, etc,etc
Great! I’m so glad they were able to get you taken care of!
@ Mastermind007 « Sat 9:43 am »
Sarah, very nice "Chia (XCH) is coming to PROHASHING!" announcement email. Clear and easy to understand. If I had not already stuck my foot into the Chia pool, this email what have gotten my attention.
@ ElectricEnigma « Sat 8:49 am »
Any news on KAWPOW?
@ Kaffiend « Sat 12:15 am »
the invalid cert issue has to do with new cert not liking the vpn. Before i could just whitelist prohashing now that is not working. Will have to figure it out i guess
@ Dr Greg « Fri 11:05 pm »
Payout splits working 100% A Ok again. Many thanks Chris, Steve, Sarah, etc,etc
@ Kaffiend « Fri 8:36 pm »
Thanks
@ Kaffiend « Fri 8:36 pm »
Just the whole website only from pc. Yea it’s a invalid cert issue. Will try to refresh again and or clear cache when I get back to it as u said I guess
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 7:31 pm »
There was an issue yesterday or the day before with a cert, I think Chris fited it. Try doing a Shift+F5 to refresh your browser. Might be a cache issue
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 7:29 pm »
Work for me from my PC. Any specific part not working for you or the entire site?
@ Kaffiend « Fri 6:35 pm »
website works fine from iphone and ipad but not my pc
@ Kaffiend « Fri 6:30 pm »
anyone else having problems with prohashing page? saying invalid certificate all of a sudden and taking me to prohashing.com/xampp/splash.php
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 6:16 pm »
I have 24 I am going to be adding shortly
@ dhandler01 « Fri 4:59 pm »
building 5 new plots for the Chia Pool...LETS GO!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 2:35 pm »
Sumoblei wrote: /////my payout changes seem to work fine btw
This issue has been resolved, earlier than expected.
@ Sumoblei « Fri 2:18 pm »
/////my payout changes seem to work fine btw
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 9:51 am »
Mastermind007 wrote: chialinks.com has a list of pools and I did not see Prohashing represented. I submitted prohashing.com for consideration to be added to the list of pools.
Thanks!!
@ Anxhu « Fri 9:37 am »
has started a new topic: Ellaism Payout Issue.
@ Dr Greg « Fri 9:29 am »
might have found a temp fix, if you select only one coin and wait a good hour or so the system will only pay in that coin, do the same thing with the second coin and you get the same result. Still wont let you do 50% on one and 50% on the second coin but its at least a temp fix. hope you find a way to allow slitting payout again. Best of luck with it and Many thanks for your hard work
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:23 am »
chialinks.com has a list of pools and I did not see Prohashing represented. I submitted prohashing.com for consideration to be added to the list of pools.
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:16 am »
That’s a lot of 1’s and 0’s
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:15 am »
I just notice the Chia pool has crossed the 1PB netspace. 8)
@ Johnrobert121 « Fri 8:13 am »
has started a new topic: How to Launch a Successful ICO
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 7:59 am »
has started a new topic: Is the Chia payout working properly?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 7:02 am »
Dr Greg wrote: Thanks Steve. the odd thing is , ive been able to switch about my payment coins ona regular basis for the last few weeks with no problem, But since last night my percentages are now stuck. Glad to know your aware of a the issue and look forward to a fix
Chris is going to get up early today, in two hours, and we’re going to work on it
@ Dr Greg « Fri 6:44 am »
Thanks Steve. the odd thing is , ive been able to switch about my payment coins ona regular basis for the last few weeks with no problem, But since last night my percentages are now stuck. Glad to know your aware of a the issue and look forward to a fix
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 6:28 am »
Dr Greg wrote: Got an odd problem ive never seen before. I had two payout coins set BTC and Solana, 50% on each. When I change it back to 100% BTC or 100% Solana the payout proportions say they are saved but my payment on the mining page is still splitting to 50% BTC and 50% Sol. Anyone else got a similar issue? Maybe its just a Database thing and will fix irs self. But no matter what proportions I save even selecting a different coin, the proportions stay the same as they where before the Network upgrade
This is a known problem and we’re unable to determine the cause - we hope to perform more investigation before October 24 - thanks!
@ Dr Greg « Fri 3:43 am »
Got an odd problem ive never seen before. I had two payout coins set BTC and Solana, 50% on each. When I change it back to 100% BTC or 100% Solana the payout proportions say they are saved but my payment on the mining page is still splitting to 50% BTC and 50% Sol. Anyone else got a similar issue? Maybe its just a Database thing and will fix irs self. But no matter what proportions I save even selecting a different coin, the proportions stay the same as they where before the Network upgrade

Who is chatting

offline Alynn 
offline Kaffiend 
offline Sumoblei 
offline cryptosp 
offline miqqa 

Login  •  Register