• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ jmarty71 « Sat 6:35 pm »
has started a new topic: 3 Miners
@ mchat « Sat 5:48 pm »
mchat wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: I don’t mind some LTC on occasions but it’s gonna be a while before I can pay it out :P What I tend to do is shift mining 100% to LTC when it hits a low price.
what you tend to do or are forced to do lol either that or forfeit or i guess just watch it sit there
thought i was done with ltc ’ but they pull me back in ’
@ mchat « Sat 5:47 pm »
Banished_Privateer wrote: I don’t mind some LTC on occasions but it’s gonna be a while before I can pay it out :P What I tend to do is shift mining 100% to LTC when it hits a low price.
what you tend to do or are forced to do lol either that or forfeit or i guess just watch it sit there
@ mchat « Sat 5:46 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: you can always set a backup pool if I understand stand correctly, so if you really need to stay online so to speak don’t set everything on one horse I guess. Kinda like a backup, always good to have if you need it...and you will need it
that would not help anything as i’m not having disconnect issues on my scrypt miners, it’s still connected to my primary pool. and its not so much staying online thats the issue tho thats mighty fine , it’s having everything function as it should that’s throwing off the strat. I can account for down time but some of these issues one of after another are another thing
@ Banished_Privateer « Sat 4:32 pm »
I don’t mind some LTC on occasions but it’s gonna be a while before I can pay it out :P What I tend to do is shift mining 100% to LTC when it hits a low price.
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 3:47 pm »
stand=things...its getting late
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 3:47 pm »
you can always set a backup pool if I understand stand correctly, so if you really need to stay online so to speak don’t set everything on one horse I guess. Kinda like a backup, always good to have if you need it...and you will need it
@ mchat « Sat 3:42 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: agreed Enigma, can’t compain really and now I can take a closer look at Litecoin. Maybe it’s cool, who knows :D
you sure can complain if you have a certain strategy you need to meet to keep everything profitable. the payouts and not being able to cash out would be one thing in itself, the other coins and such are really throwing off what i had already set up
@ mchat « Sat 3:41 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: the "wrong coins" issue is caused by how long it takes for the price updates to be received upon restart - I’m working on making that happen more quickly, we’re getting the memory to prevent the restarts at all, and Chris is discontinuing coins that have no exchanges to reduce the length of the updates
got it, thanks. Maybe there can be a post about which coins are going to be discontinued that way we can stop mining if they’re on the list. hope matic is allowed to stay ( prayer hands )
@ Marduke « Sat 3:08 pm »
re: X17 algo connection problems, one miner is indicating stratum_receive_line_error, if that helps at all.
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 2:34 pm »
in Steve and the gang we trust
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 2:33 pm »
agreed Enigma, can’t compain really and now I can take a closer look at Litecoin. Maybe it’s cool, who knows :D
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 2:27 pm »
the "wrong coins" issue is caused by how long it takes for the price updates to be received upon restart - I’m working on making that happen more quickly, we’re getting the memory to prevent the restarts at all, and Chris is discontinuing coins that have no exchanges to reduce the length of the updates
@ ElectricEnigma « Sat 2:25 pm »
admins have been super transparent about issues and have done well getting them resolved quickly... chill.
@ mchat « Sat 2:10 pm »
mchat wrote:
-MaVerick- wrote: Yeah the LTC bug is strong today
same here, my polygon earnings switched to LTC some how even tho its at 0% while the back up coin only got .05 cents worth so that’s weird. admins really droppoing the ball just to reply , ’no wide spread issues submit a ticket’ just read the chat, theirs your reports of issues
Not to mention that I’m still wiating on my first payout for said matic, 5 days and counting
@ mchat « Sat 2:08 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: Yeah the LTC bug is strong today
same here, my polygon earnings switched to LTC some how even tho its at 0% while the back up coin only got .05 cents worth so that’s weird. admins really droppoing the ball just to reply , ’no wide spread issues submit a ticket’ just read the chat, theirs your reports of issues
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 2:03 pm »
Marduke wrote: Still cant connect to X17 algo. Multiple miners.
There might be some coins in error due to a different problem - I’ll ask Chris to investigate
@ mchat « Sat 2:01 pm »
is this retribution for no one giving tips -_-
@ Marduke « Sat 1:59 pm »
Still cant connect to X17 algo. Multiple miners.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:54 pm »
we can take a developer’s desktop offline and use its memory
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:53 pm »
the RAM is needed in Pennsylvania, but we just found another solution
I’m working on a way to get the mining servers to restart within 1 minute instead of 5 minutes when the crashes happen
everything is back to normal for now
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 1:48 pm »
yep, Doge is back in business
@ Marduke « Sat 1:44 pm »
web page and payouts all look fine again.
@ Marduke « Sat 1:38 pm »
randomx and ethash-lowmemory seem to be working again. But still can’t connect to anything using X17. was working fine earlier.
@ LandUzu « Sat 1:36 pm »
@steve Where do you need the ram collecting/delivering to/from?
@ TragicMiner « Sat 1:35 pm »
xmr running again! :D
@ romes « Sat 1:23 pm »
id drive you the memory if I was in europe, i haven’t got anything else to do!
@ romes « Sat 1:23 pm »
nm, reading through, looks like server maintenance issues.. thanks
@ romes « Sat 1:20 pm »
All my payout coins seem to be disabled. Kusama, Polkadot, and Doge and Im showing 0.00% proportional payout on everything. Any ideas?
@ stxmining « Sat 1:19 pm »
What is going on with the pool? Miners aren’t able to keep a connection & payout options continue to decrease. I have already summited two support tickets on this and they haven’t been addressed
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:19 pm »
all this stuff seems to be happening at once
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:18 pm »
another server ran out of disk space, so Chris just cleared that up
@ Marduke « Sat 1:18 pm »
THis has been going on since a little before noon.
@ Marduke « Sat 1:18 pm »
Can’t connect to RandomX either.
@ Marduke « Sat 1:17 pm »
I currently can’t connect to X17 or to ETHash-Low memory. Apparently as the mining server degrades it starts refusing connections or once dropped won’t let them reconnect.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:00 pm »
ForumMax25x wrote: Maybe I should shut off my Antminers then. Costing me electricity for nothing apparently!! what a goofballs!
The mining servers are only crashing for 5 minutes every 6 hours at most
@ ForumMax25x « Sat 12:59 pm »
Maybe I should shut off my Antminers then. Costing me electricity for nothing apparently!! what a goofballs!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 12:59 pm »
I’m also told there are services where you can pay people to drive places and get items for you
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 12:50 pm »
I’m working with Chris to see if we can contact an eBay seller and offer him $300 or $500 to drive here and deliver the memory
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Sat 12:48 pm »
there is a date to return to normal currency exchanges please help me
@ bMeister1 « Sat 12:42 pm »
I probably ought to just submit a ticket about it at this point.
@ bMeister1 « Sat 12:42 pm »
I thought that’s what the issue is but my miner has been complaining of being disconnected since before 10:30 (when my cmd log runs out) and still won’t reconnect.
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:41 pm »
thx for the info, gotta get that payout limit for LTC anyway :D
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 12:41 pm »
there unfortunately is no vendor which will ship the memory quicker, at any cost
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 12:41 pm »
the primary mining server restarted due to the memory issue, causing coins to temporarily go into error - we expect this to continue happening until the memory arrives, which is now delayed until Tuesday
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:40 pm »
ETH and RandomX are working fine for my, except for the pause for 1-2min every hour or so with RandomX. The payout is completely bonkers today though
@ mHxLegacy « Sat 12:39 pm »
Under the Coinbase Options tab, every coin except BTC, ETH, LTC and Dash are showing errors for me.
@ bMeister1 « Sat 12:39 pm »
Strangely my ETC miner also won’t connect, but if I switch it over to Equihash 144_5, works great. I’d swap my CPU over to Scrypt but 200KH/s is laughably slow.
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Sat 12:38 pm »
help please
@ bMeister1 « Sat 12:37 pm »
I’m having the same issue with XMR. Status page says there are errors with the exchanges.
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Sat 12:35 pm »
site with error mining all currencies at the moment??? minus LTC
@ TragicMiner « Sat 12:24 pm »
xmr rig down :|
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:21 pm »
Voting for Dogecoin day tomorrow!
@ sonicrules « Sat 12:20 pm »
Lol
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:16 pm »
or it’s Litecoin day! We just forgot about it
@ sonicrules « Sat 12:15 pm »
It looks like BCH and USDC are in error right now
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 12:11 pm »
it is an annoying bug though, seeing that half of the LTC I kinda dont want have been generated today...with 0% payout. but i will wait, just like a good Doge holder

Who is chatting

Login  •  Register