• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ srossman « Sat 11:27 pm »
Thank you Steve. Appreciate the help!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 10:39 pm »
srossman wrote: can’t seem to save any address changes or allocation percentages. Save buttons are greyed out don’t function. Anyone else having a similar issue?
A change was made last week that requires customers to enter payout addresses or forfeit balances for all coins before saving, to reduce money we owe to customers - you have to enter all addresses to save
@ srossman « Sat 9:17 pm »
can’t seem to save any address changes or allocation percentages. Save buttons are greyed out don’t function. Anyone else having a similar issue?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 11:28 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Saturday, October 20, 2018
@ bmhamlet « Sat 1:09 am »
grinbuck wrote:
cloaker wrote: there are issues with earning !! from 11 pm - 12 am central time i tracked it- i threw 7 l3+’s and 4 shaw miners so i got 3800 gh/s and 46 th/s respectively and there was .22 cents earned in 60 minutes - tired of you taking the path of least resistence here and not following up on BLATENT AND OBVIOUS issues\
You’re starting to sound like a troll. There may be issues but there are also honest efforts to resolve them - which is why most of us are here. Add to that the fact that payouts, convenience and most importantly - transparency - are way better than most sites out there. Constructive criticism is one thing but your favourite passtime seems to be clobbering prohashing all the damn time.
Indeed. provide constructive information or move on. btw. good luck being profitible anywhere with L3+. If you have an issue it won’t be resolved in the forums. Submit a support ticket or stop whining.
@ hobospices « Fri 2:54 pm »
has started a new topic: Yields and Uphold
@ temozavr « Fri 1:31 pm »
hello. Sorry for my bad English.. Please asist me, I can’t withdrawal my Augur (REP) and Emercoin (EMC) balances
@ dirtywhistle « Fri 9:28 am »
im guessing sexcoin is no longer available?
@ MistyWaters « Fri 9:25 am »
has started a new topic: Will BraiinsOS be supported soon?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 8:06 pm »
has started a new topic: Temporary stop for bitcoin mining
@ grinbuck « Thu 4:24 pm »
cloaker wrote: there are issues with earning !! from 11 pm - 12 am central time i tracked it- i threw 7 l3+’s and 4 shaw miners so i got 3800 gh/s and 46 th/s respectively and there was .22 cents earned in 60 minutes - tired of you taking the path of least resistence here and not following up on BLATENT AND OBVIOUS issues\
You’re starting to sound like a troll. There may be issues but there are also honest efforts to resolve them - which is why most of us are here. Add to that the fact that payouts, convenience and most importantly - transparency - are way better than most sites out there. Constructive criticism is one thing but your favourite passtime seems to be clobbering prohashing all the damn time.
@ Simon_says « Thu 8:25 am »
Problem Solved, payout received and I am able to change payout address. Thanks Steve and Chris.
@ Simon_says « Wed 12:11 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Simon_says wrote: @ Steve Sokolowski Hello guys, now to the existing issue of not to be able to change my pay out address is a new one. NO PAYOUTS are being sent eventhough the payout threshold hass been reached by far. So what is going on here guys?
We’re not aware of any widespread issues, so we need to troubleshoot this issue with you personally. Please submit a support ticket so that we can investigate this issue and request the information we need to reproduce it - thanks!
I already did Steve, ticket number UST-5415
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 11:24 am »
Simon_says wrote: @ Steve Sokolowski Hello guys, now to the existing issue of not to be able to change my pay out address is a new one. NO PAYOUTS are being sent eventhough the payout threshold hass been reached by far. So what is going on here guys?
We're not aware of any widespread issues, so we need to troubleshoot this issue with you personally. Please submit a support ticket so that we can investigate this issue and request the information we need to reproduce it - thanks!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 11:23 am »
cloaker wrote: there are issues with earning !! from 11 pm - 12 am central time i tracked it- i threw 7 l3 ’s and 4 shaw miners so i got 3800 gh/s and 46 th/s respectively and there was .22 cents earned in 60 minutes - tired of you taking the path of least resistence here and not following up on BLATENT AND OBVIOUS issues\
100% of our time is being dedicated to improving stability, but we’re not seeing this particular issue in the support system and therefore don’t have the information necessary to reproduce them. Please submit a support ticket so that we can begin an investigation and request the information we need.
@ Simon_says « Wed 10:23 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski In addition to this, the payout window that shows the propotions of payouts shows "invalid date" next to the total of BTC earned. So, no date no hour at the bottom right of the payout window menu.
@ Simon_says « Wed 9:54 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski Hello guys, now to the existing issue of not to be able to change my pay out address is a new one. NO PAYOUTS are being sent eventhough the payout threshold hass been reached by far. So what is going on here guys?
@ cloaker « Wed 9:42 am »
submit a ticket on that
@ cloaker « Wed 9:42 am »
your site has ongoing issues right now and they dont fix themselfves. your own pool hash rate chart shows exactly whe nand where and to what degree and it covers all algo’s so it was SITE issue period....4x this week alone.....add that up in a months time and tell me you shouldnt be paying us. gd joke
@ cloaker « Wed 9:41 am »
damn right i know i can takie my business elseshere and I won’t hesitate but lets not bullshit in the meantime- fix your stuff- no shares submission/acceptance has an issue ..i wake up to 7$.xx earning and that is 35% off admit you simply dont know. those of us that earn daily know our GD setups like the back of our hands
@ cloaker « Wed 9:38 am »
there are issues with earning !! from 11 pm - 12 am central time i tracked it- i threw 7 l3+’s and 4 shaw miners so i got 3800 gh/s and 46 th/s respectively and there was .22 cents earned in 60 minutes - tired of you taking the path of least resistence here and not following up on BLATENT AND OBVIOUS issues\
@ temozavr « Wed 3:27 am »
Hello.. I can’t withdrawal my Augur ballance 3 days.. Help me, please..
@ CSZiggy « Tue 10:09 pm »
All your YOUTUBES are belong to us!
@ CoffeeCup « Tue 10:05 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
alim wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote: there does not appear to be any issue with earnings
agree - appear to be working..
This issue was resolved; it was the result of performance improvements that failed, so I went back to the previous implementation and will try again tomorrow
Always a work in progress thank you for your continued assistance on issues, this is why I stay here you guys are #1 in my book.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:51 pm »
there was no effect on mining and no money was lost
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:51 pm »
alim wrote:
This issue was resolved; it was the result of performance improvements that failed, so I went back to the previous implementation and will try again tomorrow
@ jordikimer « Tue 6:33 pm »
has started a new topic: Antminer z9 Mini Affordable $650
@ alim « Tue 6:07 pm »
@ alim « Tue 6:07 pm »
ignore last comment - now 2 miners showing.. but still now shares, etc..
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:06 pm »
there does not appear to be any issue with earnings
@ alim « Tue 6:06 pm »
Only 1 of my miners is showing connected (l3 is missing now), before when I had 3, the D3 was missing
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 6:05 pm »
Critters wrote:
jaegersb wrote: Something is off, Miner shows accepted shares increasing but the prohashing homepage is all over the place. Showing miners connecting and dropping out
Same problem here
I’ll look into the issue now
@ alim « Tue 6:04 pm »
hi steve - not sure what is wrong just now - let me know if I can help
@ Critters « Tue 5:31 pm »
jaegersb wrote: Something is off, Miner shows accepted shares increasing but the prohashing homepage is all over the place. Showing miners connecting and dropping out
Same problem here
@ jaegersb « Tue 4:35 pm »
Something is off, Miner shows accepted shares increasing but the prohashing homepage is all over the place. Showing miners connecting and dropping out
@ bmhamlet « Tue 4:34 pm »
I put in a ticket Steve. It looks like there is something off with the Live Worker status - it’s not updating properly. Started about hour and a half to two hours ago.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 4:25 pm »
cloaker wrote: lets take a pause while we enjoy the 5th time in 3 days the pool decides to go tits up
I’m not aware of any issues - the system seems to be performing well from what I can tell
@ cloaker « Tue 4:12 pm »
weekly now :0
@ cloaker « Tue 4:11 pm »
dont want hear the "you can submit a support ticket bs" because the front page pool hash rate chart backs up every outage with a spike in the graph to coincide
@ cloaker « Tue 4:10 pm »
meanwhile 5% is still fee on these days which means we loose twice, the site gets a cut despite holding my miner in a hanshake it cant get out of to switch over to another pool because its not that "kind" of outage.,.
@ cloaker « Tue 4:09 pm »
lets take a pause while we enjoy the 5th time in 3 days the pool decides to go tits up
@ hobospices « Tue 3:09 pm »
is there a list of supported exchanges?
@ PolakCrypto « Tue 1:55 pm »
lol thx man enjoy your day broski
@ CSZiggy « Tue 1:54 pm »
enjoy your day.
ill log off, you reask the question
a message on the forum may or may not be seen
steve isnt likely to see or respond, post a ticket
@ PolakCrypto « Tue 1:53 pm »
thx for your help, now you buried my message to steve
@ CSZiggy « Tue 1:51 pm »
but if you are just in the autopool it swaps you to the next coin
if you use c= parameter to specify coins and they go into error, yes you get disconnected.
so it must be minable.
3 GH of the pool is assigned to whalecoin
@ CSZiggy « Tue 1:50 pm »
or in the autopool?
@ CSZiggy « Tue 1:50 pm »
mining it with c=?
@ CSZiggy « Tue 1:49 pm »
nope i dont
@ PolakCrypto « Tue 1:49 pm »
prolly dont even mine ETH algo yourself on prohashing
@ PolakCrypto « Tue 1:49 pm »
@csZiggy whale coin errors out, idk how thats even allowed to be mined. Itll disconnect your miner or crash it if you mine it so LOL you tell me ziggy
@ CSZiggy « Tue 1:48 pm »
do any of them pay as well as whalecoin?
@ PolakCrypto « Tue 1:46 pm »
@Steve why are half the ETH coins offline? are they coming back up or what, my Fav Pirl is down now too recently
@ sherm77 « Tue 12:30 pm »

Who is chatting

• Topics

Login  •  Register