• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ cloaker « Mon 12:05 pm »
i think the site issue and drop in miners/rigs coinciding at the same time frame caused some fog in that regard but imo the payout decline is attributed to mier decline and you should see the opposite as more re-engage
@ cloaker « Mon 12:04 pm »
.that being said you missed the fact that the earnings report and the down trend are not tied to market price when your part of a pool as all of that is absorbed by everyone here...pool-2-pool....look at the number of mining rigs here and notice the down trend coincides with the fact there were less mining rigs here earning so naturally if your paying less miners your paying less over all
@ cloaker « Mon 12:02 pm »
@jeffms2003 - I point out any inconsistencies here i see or rather perceive and i do a fair amount of day to day tracking in most regards.....
@ doodapunisha « Mon 9:48 am »
Hi guys, please advise if I should change payout coin from ETC. Have not received 2 payments now. I have opened a support ticket on 7/13, but I dont want to miss a third. Plz advise if I should change. Ta. J
@ devlz303 « Mon 8:36 am »
Maybe profitability is down because you keep mining orphaned Gulden blocks? Might want to try turning Gulden off or upgrading
@ Tomas_Novak « Mon 4:04 am »
It should be reset more offten orphan rate. We make no profit
@ bridlord « Mon 2:46 am »
My earnings are sharply down too over the last few days also.
@ jeffms2003 « Sun 8:00 pm »
I’m looking at the actual $$ I’m earning a day, not based on any hash rate metric. If you also look at payouts on your charts page, they are trending down pretty heavily, which isn’t consistent with price action in the markets. It is consistent with the way my daily earnings were moving holding all else equal.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 7:00 pm »
we fixed the issue and that caused it to appear that profits had changed
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 7:00 pm »
jeffms2003 wrote: My earnings were down 8% a few days back and I just switched to different pools. Looks like payouts are trending down when market prices are trending up, so something is wrong and multiple folks are pointing it out.
I think I replied to this in a post that you might have missed - the reported profits were incorrect because hashrates were being underreported by 8%
@ jeffms2003 « Sun 5:55 pm »
My earnings were down 8% a few days back and I just switched to different pools. Looks like payouts are trending down when market prices are trending up, so something is wrong and multiple folks are pointing it out.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 3:48 pm »
UnknownEntity wrote: miner earnings down 40% for the past 3 days ... but miners run as normal ... ?
as to the issue of miner earnings, we are not aware of any systemwide issues, so please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to assist you
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 3:48 pm »
UnknownEntity wrote: and TRON is still not paid out ...? how long will the manual payout process take?
We don’t have an ETA on that at the moment, and I apologize for that - TRON changed to a new blockchain and the coin was discontinued
@ UnknownEntity « Sun 3:44 pm »
and TRON is still not paid out ...? how long will the manual payout process take?
@ UnknownEntity « Sun 3:39 pm »
miner earnings down 40% for the past 3 days ... but miners run as normal ... ?
@ DeterMINEd « Sun 2:53 pm »
Hi Steve or anyone, did something change yesterday that would affect profits as my profit is just under 12% down? Thnaks.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 8:46 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Sunday, July 15, 2018
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 7:53 am »
I would wait 3 days before being concerned about it
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 7:53 am »
cloaker wrote: the help says it may mature , lost or orphan after more blocks are found but i have about 7 in a row like this
How long has it been? Usually maturation takes about three days, but can be shorter if pools are mining a lot of blocks very quickly
@ ryguy « Sat 10:03 pm »
@cloaker :  What coin is it? The maturation time may take a while
@ cloaker « Sat 9:10 pm »
the help says it may mature , lost or orphan after more blocks are found but i have about 7 in a row like this
@ cloaker « Sat 9:07 pm »
will it eventually mature and credit?
@ cloaker « Sat 9:07 pm »
can someone refresh me on solo mining RE: finding block-its marked immature
@ cloaker « Sat 9:06 pm »
the change affected me as posted....i see higher hash rates and less profit merge mining a combo of scrypt and sha-256 miners
@ Locobro « Sat 8:09 pm »
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
@ Locobro « Sat 8:09 pm »
two days now my miners says calculating hashrate whats goin on
@ ryguy « Sat 6:50 pm »
A major change was released this morning, at around 2:43am EDT. The mining server has been changed to reassign miners to new coins much less aggressively than it did before. We expect profitability to decline, but for hashrate to increase and offset the profitability loss. Static coin miners and solo miners are not affected by the change. After the system has run in this mode for a full day, which means about 40 hours from now, we will solicit feedback from customers on whether the change should be continued.
@ ryguy « Sat 6:50 pm »
It might have to do with this change that was made on July 10th
@ akenharris « Sat 6:30 pm »
other than the changes ive had to make the last two days because of the profit-changing not working for me
@ akenharris « Sat 6:29 pm »
Are you getting a hash rate reading on your miners? I’ve left one of miner on the profit-change and it only says calculating hashrate. My miners have been running for months, nothings changed on my end
@ accumulus « Sat 5:46 pm »
Interesting. So the question remains as to how do they explain the lack of other coins being mined as had been the case prior days....
@ akenharris « Sat 4:51 pm »
Yes, I’ve observed it being locked into BTC regardless of profitability the last 2 days, a few times I did see it momentarily switch coins. There seems to be an error, I brought up how my hash rates were going bonkers in the chat earlier but the admin said their system had no indications of an issue.
@ accumulus « Sat 3:59 pm »
It seems that SHA-256 Bitmain S9 miners of mine have been mining nothing but bitcoin for the last 3 days. Aren’t the miners supposed to automatically switch to what ever coin is going to pay the most?
@ akenharris « Sat 12:35 pm »
I switched to solo mining digibyte on sha256 to cope
@ Tomas_Novak « Sat 12:26 pm »
Live coin status today almost does not work on algo sha-256
@ phayd « Sat 10:25 am »
if it helps I think from the console they seem to be being marked as duplicate shares.
@ phayd « Sat 10:24 am »
I am going to blackhole the prohashing server at my router so it fails over to the backups as given these reject rates the pool is just wasting electricity at the moment.
@ phayd « Sat 10:21 am »
Anyone know what’s going on here? https://imgur.com/a/s2taWRQ
@ phayd « Sat 10:19 am »
has started a new topic: SHA256 rejected hashes.
@ Bitatlas « Fri 11:38 pm »
has started a new topic: Nicehash -> PH config
@ akenharris « Fri 4:46 pm »
Alright so now I have switched one Miner to solomine Digibyte, and it is working, which leads me to believe that the issue is on Prohashings side. I am under the impression it is an issue with the BTC part of the pool.
@ akenharris « Fri 3:32 pm »
Ticket is submitted now, thank you. I’m watching the live blocks and there is, what seems, a pretty large lack of SHA-256 blocks being found, other than the one guy solo-mining FireFlyCoin right now. Pretty underwhelming for 38PH/s of power wouldn’t you think? I dont watch the live blocks often enough to know that it’s an anomaly or not
@ Splinter « Fri 3:20 pm »
Please add CryptoNight algorithm to Prohashing
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 1:10 pm »
akenharris wrote: Hashrates are jumping up and down
Feel free to submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to assist you; there’s no indication of a widespread issue like this, so we can help with your issue offline
@ akenharris « Fri 12:16 pm »
Hashrates are jumping up and down
@ akenharris « Fri 12:15 pm »
My miners are acting up, I’ve had this issue happen before and the issue tied back to something to do with the mining pool. Efficiency has dumped from 99.7% to 30%. (antminer s9)
@ Tomas_Novak « Fri 12:01 pm »
Why switching between the most profitable does not work today SHA256
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 11:28 am »
In my case say my earnings were $100 yesterday, I took what was earned over an 8 hour period and multiplied it by 3x to get the 24 hour rate and that would now be $92 for today. Those aren’t my actual numbers, but just an exmaple to illustrate what I’m seeing. Prices are actually up from yesterday on crypto and not a chance difficulty increase by that across the board.
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 11:26 am »
I’m not looking at per hash rate metrics now.
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 11:26 am »
I’m looking at actual money being earned in the earnings page
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 11:13 am »
it doesn’t affect actual money being earned, as that was always correct; it was just a display issue
now that the correct hashrates are being reported to customers, profitabilities will also fall to be correct
profitability is total earnings / hashrate
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 11:12 am »
jeffms2003 wrote: Profitability day over day on track to be down 9%...makes no sense at all.
This is because the hashrates being displayed in the website were too low, by about 1/12
@ ajs « Fri 10:25 am »
jeffms2003 wrote: Profitability day over day on track to be down 9%...makes no sense at all.
Are you watching the coin prices?
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 8:17 am »
haven’t changed a thing
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 8:09 am »
Profitability day over day on track to be down 9%...makes no sense at all.
@ S3KshuN8 « Fri 5:32 am »
Ripple isn’t mined, it’s generated from thin air.
@ juliusliu « Fri 4:37 am »
Can Ripple defeat bitcoin in India ?
@ jeffms2003 « Thu 11:01 pm »
whatever you guys just did to the server has me hashing at 1gh (I have 2.4MH) of scrypt, and 6k sols (I have 14K), and no SHA

Who is chatting

• Topics

Login  •  Register