• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ JackNRochNY « Sun 2:48 am »
brodie_86 wrote: Thank-you! I have gone over the help section but maybe I am missing something- Let me ask my question in a different way- how can I mine Rabbitcoin? According to the help section I would only need the "c=Rabbitcoin" parameter...is this correct? or is there something else for me to add?thank-you...
Yes, that is all you need. Then if you wanna be paid in that coin, select that from the Account Settings. I just tried it on my L3+ and for some reason this coin is NOT working. Not sure if the problem is here at Prohashing or some other issue.
@ BitterCondition « Sat 11:51 pm »
Steve and Chris ... payout finally made into the wallet at 9:49pm EST... thank-you.... BitterCondition
@ brodie_86 « Sat 11:50 pm »
Thank-you! I have gone over the help section but maybe I am missing something- Let me ask my question in a different way- how can I mine Rabbitcoin? According to the help section I would only need the "c=Rabbitcoin" parameter...is this correct? or is there something else for me to add?thank-you...
@ JackNRochNY « Sat 11:39 pm »
brodie_86 wrote: where do i add the addnode information of a static coin ? I keep on getiing an error message static coin not found-Thank-you!
Goto the Help Tab and read Password Arguements. It explains it all in great detail
@ brodie_86 « Sat 11:15 pm »
@ brodie_86 « Sat 10:56 pm »
where do i add the addnode information of a static coin ? I keep on getiing an error message static coin not found-Thank-you!
@ brodie_86 « Sat 10:53 pm »
how to mine static coin
@ brodie_86 « Sat 10:53 pm »
how to mine static coin
@ travelinmusic « Sat 10:40 pm »
And is anyone else solo mining Game Credits? Found any lately? I was finding them every other day at least but havent found one in past 5 days. Luck drought or something else?
@ travelinmusic « Sat 10:35 pm »
can anyone explain the quotes arround PH settings? Or copy the relivent section of help that clearly explains this? To me the help section seems vague on this.
@ JackNRochNY « Sat 10:17 pm »
JackNRochNY wrote: Where does this site get its "Most profitable coin" data from? I didn’t see it anywhere. THanks
Nix that, I found it under the coin in the charts. I still don’t understand if you are switching me to the most profitable coin all the time, and I get paid in litecoins, shouldn’t this site give me MORE profit than a pool that just mines litecoin? Logically it doesn’t make sense. Can you explain?
@ JackNRochNY « Sat 9:47 pm »
Where does this site get its "Most profitable coin" data from? I didn’t see it anywhere. THanks
@ JackNRochNY « Sat 9:13 pm »
JohnyMicheal wrote: has started a new topic: What do you think of the pump & dump?
Sounds a bit like my Friday nights...and a little kinky. Kinda looks like a scam
@ JackNRochNY « Sat 9:05 pm »
I found a block of litecoin the other day with my measle L3+. Missed out on the almost $6000! Oh well. At least Im contributing to the pool. I have heard about "low luck" miners, are there "High Luck" miners too?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 5:58 pm »
oneezy wrote: Is there a way to download all my earnings data to a spread sheet or csv file ???
Not yet. Constance is working on that and hopes to do it in about two weeks
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 5:57 pm »
pavvappav wrote: So the total number of workers vs the numbers of assigned miners to individual coins does not equil out. Does that mean that most people are solo mining?
There are a lot of solo miners; those aren’t counted in the hashrate totals
@ pavvappav « Sat 5:14 pm »
So the total number of workers vs the numbers of assigned miners to individual coins does not equil out. Does that mean that most people are solo mining?
@ oneezy « Sat 5:10 pm »
@ oneezy « Sat 5:04 pm »
Is there a way to download all my earnings data to a spread sheet or csv file ???
@ BitterCondition « Sat 5:00 pm »
@ nicktsou « Sat 12:37 pm »
@ neumalfernando « Sat 11:52 am »
@ JohnyMicheal « Sat 11:25 am »
has started a new topic: What do you think of the pump & dump?
@ blakeman12 « Sat 8:16 am »
@doowanhong :  how do i need help making logical decisions? I’m saying you’re lucky finding a block of litecoin..
@ ratchet219 « Sat 3:13 am »
electricity usage
@ travelinmusic « Fri 9:49 pm »
eating words... just found a $30 solo block + earlier doge this could be best solo day.. 2hrs to go :P
@ travelinmusic « Fri 9:03 pm »
So can anyone explain the quotes arround PH settings? I thought is was to activate merge mining in solo mode. Also I guess I merge mined a $63 Doge coin today but how is that paid out? I suppose I will find out tonight but just thought I’d ask. Good thing for the doge coin because without it today would be the worse solo day ever.
@ pavvappav « Fri 8:57 pm »
@DeterMINEd - At the bitmain price, perhaps -- but expect 6 month ROI or worse. There is a reason bitmain isn’t selling out immediately anymore.
@ doowanhong « Fri 6:51 pm »
@blakeman12 no.. actually, very unlucky because I didn’t get the rewards :( @DeterMINEd that all depends on your objectives. If you go solo mode on prohashing and find a block of litecoin & it goes to $1000, you make $25k bro lol. But also there’s a chance of not being lucky. Let me know if you need help making some logical decisions
@ DeterMINEd « Fri 6:28 pm »
is it still worth buyin an L3+?
@ DeterMINEd « Fri 5:41 pm »
is it still worth buyin an L3+?
@ blakeman12 « Fri 1:17 pm »
@doowanhong :  extremely lucky....EXTREMEMLY
@ dexubdg « Fri 1:17 pm »
has started a new topic: I DO NOT live in the United States
@ blakeman12 « Fri 1:16 pm »
@localwonder :  delayed sometimes...it should still show up as $ here though
@ localwonder « Fri 12:33 pm »
@jayLynch; i noticed that as well with my payout to coinbase. nothing so far. i usually get a bitcoin deposit every day but nothing today....
@ JayLynch « Fri 10:32 am »
Has anyone else that hash auto deposit into coinbase not gotten their auto deposit yet?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:26 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Friday, February 23, 2018
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 7:27 am »
CSZiggy wrote: Fore the past minutes now, Blazercoin has been paying out 8.xx profit, while the autopool is mining verge for 2.xx. You may have slowed down how often people can switch or discouraged some people for bothering, but you havent reclaimed those profits for the autopool, so its still going to cherry picker c= setting users, not the autopool. just more distributed now.
That coin has a very low difficulty, so we assign the maximum number of miners we can to that coin
@ leeb18509 « Fri 12:39 am »
But yes, if you found a block of LTC mining solo you would get all 25 litecoins minus the 3% solo mining fee
@ leeb18509 « Fri 12:37 am »
Really? Seems pretty unlikely...
@ doowanhong « Thu 11:34 pm »
I have two L3+ miners and one of them found a block on litecoinpool last week and again this morning.. looks like a lucky miner! Unfortunately, I get nothing but breadcrumbs :( If I was to use m=solo c=litecoin on prohashing, would i be able to collect a majority of the 25 litecoin rewards for solving the block? please let me know.. thank you!
@ CSZiggy « Thu 11:29 pm »
Fore the past minutes now, Blazercoin has been paying out 8.xx profit, while the autopool is mining verge for 2.xx. You may have slowed down how often people can switch or discouraged some people for bothering, but you havent reclaimed those profits for the autopool, so its still going to cherry picker c= setting users, not the autopool. just more distributed now.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 9:47 pm »
CSZiggy wrote: if they banned c= settings and made autopool mining more agressive to pick those profits up for the pool and not the cherry picking miners, then it might be on par or even higher than other places, but not as it is now with the cherry pickers taking the autopool profits.
we already did that - coin switches are limited to one per ten minutes, and it’s almost eliminated that issue
@ deathlessdd « Thu 9:34 pm »
Right now nicehash is alot more profitable for me
cause its not profitale
I pretty much stopped mining here
@ CSZiggy « Thu 9:13 pm »
if they banned c= settings and made autopool mining more agressive to pick those profits up for the pool and not the cherry picking miners, then it might be on par or even higher than other places, but not as it is now with the cherry pickers taking the autopool profits.
@ CSZiggy « Thu 9:13 pm »
as long as they have users like HATMAG who swap coins every 2 mins, cherry pick the highest profits and deny those payouts to the autopool switching miners. This pool will never be able to compete.
@ CSZiggy « Thu 9:11 pm »
they would lower their fees if they thought they could be competitive with profits, but Ive never seen them higher for any tests ive run so far. but i do look forward to the the internet package if they ever upgrade to test those changes.
@ CSZiggy « Thu 9:09 pm »
@travelinmusic :  they arent in business to be the most profitible, and they never were. They are all about payout choices. They said they would never try to compete with the highest payout places with them being legal they never could.
@ travelinmusic « Thu 8:48 pm »
Being that 20383 votes for "I can earn more money at another pool" is the top poll answer, by almost double the "fewer network connectivity issues at other pools" which will be repaired any day now and we all knew about. I believe PH needs to lower the pool fee from 5% to 3% and the solo fee from 3% to 2%. At least for those folks who have 2GH/s or more as a temptation to actually move miners here as apposed to away.
@ deathlessdd « Thu 7:52 pm »
cris wrote: can i mine my gpu rig on this pool?
Wont be worth it
@ cris « Thu 7:13 pm »
can i mine my gpu rig on this pool?
@ FineArt « Thu 6:04 pm »
my payout has been stopped but I can not submit my information
@ FineArt « Thu 6:04 pm »
I still can not submit. Can anyboy help me.
@ Aura89 « Thu 5:50 pm »
@spauk :  I see the poll, and i haven’t earned anything here since 1/22/18. Its on your earnings page, right hand side, scroll down.
@ spauk « Thu 4:40 pm »
i earned a few dollars worth since i heard about the poll

Who is chatting

offline dnprod