• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Ilovecoffee « Wed 10:09 pm »
Anyone using Checkpool on Android? My widget is not working properly aftet the latest update.
@ 3hrsBackIntheCal « Wed 9:38 pm »
Hello everyone, new here. What would be an appropriate place to post a question remark about the wonderful Prohashing Guide on earning interest in Crypto ?
@ dhandler01 « Wed 10:44 am »
Raysa wrote: Is the Homepage down? cant enter my dashboard or anything exept the forum
working for me
@ jacob black « Wed 9:12 am »
has started a new topic: Create a ERC20 token for crypto business
@ Raysa « Wed 9:11 am »
Is the Homepage down? cant enter my dashboard or anything exept the forum
@ amara sophi « Wed 4:04 am »
@ dhandler01 « Tue 11:41 pm »
for those of you that mine Equihash (not 144 or low mem) how are you doing it? Can you do it with a computer or is it impossible and if you can what miner do you use?
@ sonicrules « Tue 12:22 pm »
I hope it ends up going back to where it was before the Musk tweet
@ sonicrules « Tue 12:21 pm »
Yeah, but china has been doing this for a least a week
@ Alynn « Tue 12:20 pm »
sonicrules wrote: Whoa, ethash profitability just skyrocketed
Selloff/buys, increases transation fees with this china thing it’s gonna be volitile.
@ sonicrules « Tue 12:13 pm »
Whoa, ethash profitability just skyrocketed
@ dhandler01 « Tue 10:49 am »
manthere is just no bottom for the Crypto market right now...and this push to get the China miners to the US is definitely not the answer it is going to massive screw up our grids and electrical prices (well not mine they aint coming to Minnesota) this is going to getugly
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 9:05 am »
ForumMax25x wrote: Does prohashing support Antminer AsicBoost?
Yes - it is detected automatically with no additional configuration necessary
@ ForumMax25x « Mon 11:30 pm »
Does prohashing support Antminer AsicBoost?
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 9:49 pm »
has started a new topic: KNC Contract Swap
@ BMChris « Mon 7:45 pm »
has started a new topic: Does anyone use CoinMarketCap Earn?
@ ForumMax25x « Mon 5:55 pm »
has started a new topic: Can you use HiveOS with prohashing?
@ BMChris « Mon 2:15 pm »
SrTopete wrote: Hi there! I’ve been using Gminer for over a full month. in a single PC. Just experimenting with mining. Is there a better mining softwre out there? I’ve found too much info, and I’m a bit overloaded right now...
I’ve been using PhoenixMiner. The hashrates have been about the same, but I prefer the information you get back from the Phoenixminer UI.
@ BMChris « Mon 2:14 pm »
SrTopete wrote: Hi there! I’ve been using Gminer for over a full month. in a single PC. Just experimenting with mining. Is there a better mining softwre out there? I’ve found too much info, and I’m a bit overloaded right now...
@ Alynn « Mon 1:52 pm »
sonicrules wrote: About equihash 144_5, what personalization string do we use?
auto is what I use.
@ sonicrules « Mon 1:31 pm »
About equihash 144_5, what personalization string do we use?
@ sonicrules « Mon 1:16 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: On another note I followed the guides for GPU and CPU mining (instead of using Awesome Miner) and holy cow that was super easy! Right now I am mining Monero on my cruddy CPU and ETH on my 3060ti and it seems way more efficient! Might try out something else later (I would love to mine some Sha-256 or Equihash which never worked well on Awesome)
Those two are already asic mined, so you won’t earn much if at all.
@ dhandler01 « Mon 1:09 pm »
On another note I followed the guides for GPU and CPU mining (instead of using Awesome Miner) and holy cow that was super easy! Right now I am mining Monero on my cruddy CPU and ETH on my 3060ti and it seems way more efficient! Might try out something else later (I would love to mine some Sha-256 or Equihash which never worked well on Awesome)
@ dhandler01 « Mon 1:07 pm »
Alynn wrote:
dhandler01 wrote: Well China screwed the crypto market pretty hard! The only thing sadder than that is some of those miners from China think they are going to go to Texas to start mining. The Texas electrical grid can’t handle people using their AC right now if Bitcoin mining becomes a thing there the whole thing might implode!
Dont get me started. We’ve been told to keep our thermostats at 82 while sleeping.
Sorry that sucks!
@ Ilovecoffee « Mon 1:00 pm »
Woops, forgot to add to that quote, I use phoenixminer. I’ve looked into gminer vs phoenixminer vs nsfminer vs excavator. I can confidently say I’ve read anecdotal reports suggesting all of them are better than the other. And the differences are so nominal it doesn’t even matter. For example with gminer and phoenixminer, you pay a "dev fee" every so often by mining a share for the developer. But nsfminer which has no fees, is reportedly worse than any of the other options in terms of hashrate... So I wouldn’t worry about it too much.
@ Ilovecoffee « Mon 12:57 pm »
@ Alynn « Mon 12:35 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: Well China screwed the crypto market pretty hard! The only thing sadder than that is some of those miners from China think they are going to go to Texas to start mining. The Texas electrical grid can’t handle people using their AC right now if Bitcoin mining becomes a thing there the whole thing might implode!
Dont get me started. We’ve been told to keep our thermostats at 82 while sleeping.
@ SrTopete « Mon 12:32 pm »
Hi there! I’ve been using Gminer for over a full month. in a single PC. Just experimenting with mining. Is there a better mining softwre out there? I’ve found too much info, and I’m a bit overloaded right now...
@ dhandler01 « Mon 11:54 am »
My crypto account is not happy with me right now
@ dhandler01 « Mon 11:46 am »
That and the price dipping again. It is below 2k for the first time since I started following cyrpto
@ Ilovecoffee « Mon 11:23 am »
well my ethash rate is way up today! I guess this has something to do with a lot of Chinese miners going offline...
@ dhandler01 « Mon 10:34 am »
Well China screwed the crypto market pretty hard! The only thing sadder than that is some of those miners from China think they are going to go to Texas to start mining. The Texas electrical grid can’t handle people using their AC right now if Bitcoin mining becomes a thing there the whole thing might implode!
@ jacob black « Mon 9:19 am »
has started a new topic: Binance BEP20 Token Development
@ bMeister1 « Mon 3:21 am »
has started a new topic: Attempting to Utilize XMRig Proxy Server
@ zcbdfgrg « Sun 10:21 pm »
Only thing I can seem to connect the Radeon pro 5300m to is the low memory ethash here!
@ zcbdfgrg « Sun 10:19 pm »
Stupid chat! Yes, it is on unmineable....but I can’t connect my Mac to any of their pools!!!!
@ zcbdfgrg « Sun 10:19 pm »
Macky82 wrote:
zcbdfgrg wrote: has started a new topic: Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?
shib is on unminable
Macky82 wrote:
zcbdfgrg wrote: has started a new topic: Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?
shib is on unminable
@ Macky82 « Sun 10:14 pm »
shib is on unminable
@ zcbdfgrg « Sun 7:41 pm »
@ sonicrules « Sun 5:14 pm »
Is "Proof of Stake" supposed to be on the algorithm list on the worker config?
@ dhandler01 « Sun 4:31 pm »
yeah honestly I find I don’t know much about how the trusted mining program works despite being a part of it
@ slayb89 « Sun 10:58 am »
for the trusted miner program, the how is the ’benefit’ column calc’d? Is that separate from my daily payout or inclusive of all benefits for the day?
@ afkluckky « Sat 4:33 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: I looked at that and it was about the same as ETC and ETH (on Awesome Miner) and seemed to run my GPU super hot. ETC was the "most" profitable but yikes these numbers are low. I saw this coming which is why I was shifting to Chia but that is almost unworkable nowwe have over a hundred plots and it still says we are "expected" to win in 2 years. I wish I was more tech savvy I would try something besides Awesome to mine. I just don’t get how to do command line work. If there is another mining software like that the allows for prohashing (I cpu mine on Easyminer with prohash) I would try that
follow the gpu guide on prohashing for gminer. Command line issue could be antivirus or other windows issues like smart screen and real time protection
@ dhandler01 « Sat 3:25 pm »
I looked at that and it was about the same as ETC and ETH (on Awesome Miner) and seemed to run my GPU super hot. ETC was the "most" profitable but yikes these numbers are low. I saw this coming which is why I was shifting to Chia but that is almost unworkable nowwe have over a hundred plots and it still says we are "expected" to win in 2 years. I wish I was more tech savvy I would try something besides Awesome to mine. I just don’t get how to do command line work. If there is another mining software like that the allows for prohashing (I cpu mine on Easyminer with prohash) I would try that
@ Alynn « Sat 2:39 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: I just did a comparison and ETC is about $.20 a day higher. Doesnt sound like much but considering both are under $3 a day right now it kind of is
I just switched to Equihash 144,5. I get about 200 sols with my gear so that is 1 dollar more a day than what I’m getting with eth.
@ dhandler01 « Sat 11:57 am »
I just did a comparison and ETC is about $.20 a day higher. Doesnt sound like much but considering both are under $3 a day right now it kind of is
@ dhandler01 « Sat 11:53 am »
Yeah they are roughly the same at this point. ETH has really crapped the bed
@ afkluckky « Sat 11:43 am »
ProSeriesNewb wrote: Is ethhash still the most profitable to run for GPU mining? The payouts have dropped recently.
keep checking the algo status on the site ETC keeps nudging it out barely
@ Crypto Monster « Sat 11:28 am »
@ ProSeriesNewb « Sat 10:48 am »
Is ethhash still the most profitable to run for GPU mining? The payouts have dropped recently.
@ afkluckky « Sat 12:22 am »
As long as greyscale keeps their stake it should hold up, I was surprised to find out it was their 3rd largest holding.
@ dhandler01 « Fri 6:56 pm »
Only if it stays profitable
@ afkluckky « Fri 6:03 pm »
ETC will likely take the place of Eth for miners being a POW with smart contracts from what I understand. POS being less secure then POW should mean it would stick around.
@ afkluckky « Fri 5:50 pm »
Banished_Privateer wrote: It’s not just Phoenix but most miners, it depends on how they generate DAG file. If you overclock AFTER generating DAG file, you’re good.
exactly i forgot to mention i always dag before enabling OC
@ dhandler01 « Fri 4:50 pm »
I am not stopping mind you but I am way more skeptical about mining today than I was a week ago I think it is the beginning of the beginning of the end of it being something you can do without high end equipment (i.e. not a PC)
@ dhandler01 « Fri 4:49 pm »
Well it is not a get rich quick scheme but the market is super volatile and when the second biggest player (ETH) basically ticks off half of its hash rate with a half baked idea and with BTC basically fluctuating between 32 and 37k day to day things are very dangerous. Long term the only way crypto sticks around is if it finds a baseline and sticks to it. Crypto isnt the stock market such wild swings as we are seeing is way more problematic
@ mustex « Fri 4:30 pm »
Murr808 wrote: I’m still HODL’ing and mining
Same here, for now. I’ll watch things, but I’m just mining while my computer is idling in between gaming sessions. I’m still expecting, like most markets, that Crypto will edge higher over time. I’m still thinking of it more as a long-term investment than a get-rich-quick scheme. But who really knows; the markets are fickle. :|
@ Murr808 « Fri 3:37 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: The news about what Ethereum is about to do to the ETH miners means some of us better find something similarly profitable you can run with a PC. I am not sure why Ethereum wants to tank their price but it is in freefall and the major pools are revolting
I’m still HODL’ing and mining
@ dhandler01 « Fri 3:24 pm »
The news about what Ethereum is about to do to the ETH miners means some of us better find something similarly profitable you can run with a PC. I am not sure why Ethereum wants to tank their price but it is in freefall and the major pools are revolting

Who is chatting