• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Lestat9 « Mon 2:03 pm »
C=Mazacoin is not working can you look into that please
@ rickuht « Mon 1:51 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: [quote="rickuht"
After we have the website stable in May, we’re going to take stock of the most frequent requests and this will be on the list for consideration [/quote] Thanks fro the relpy, personally have had little issues with PC/Laptop just on mobile when site gets jittery. Keep up the great work behind the scenes!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 1:00 pm »
l00ped wrote: thanks admins! EPC is updated. Just please also update the logo. The new logo is available here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/exper ... cecoin.png
Please submit a support ticket for this and Chris will get on it as soon as possible
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 1:00 pm »
rickuht wrote: Any plans to develop or launch an app just to keep tabs on account when mobile?
After we have the website stable in May, we’re going to take stock of the most frequent requests and this will be on the list for consideration
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 12:59 pm »
has started a new topic: Status as of Monday, April 23, 2018
@ rickuht « Mon 12:56 pm »
Any plans to develop or launch an app just to keep tabs on account when mobile?
@ l00ped « Mon 12:36 pm »
thanks admins! EPC is updated. Just please also update the logo. The new logo is available here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/exper ... cecoin.png
@ ifeco « Mon 10:59 am »
set d=?
@ ifeco « Mon 10:57 am »
@stev please i want to setup my my d3
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 9:17 am »
has started a new topic: Change to forum rules
@ l00ped « Mon 7:21 am »
***for the admins*** update Experiencecoin!!! You’re mining on a forked chain!!!
@ Lestat9 « Mon 4:10 am »
I believe linhui has a s3 miner that only does 250MHZ and he is very bored
@ Lestat9 « Mon 3:22 am »
Can you check on c=Emercoin also
@ dnprod « Mon 12:50 am »
has started a new topic: Prohashing - Payout Address Changed
@ bmhamlet « Mon 12:36 am »
Bitcoincash was coming up dead too
@ Lestat9 « Sun 10:47 pm »
Steve can you verify Mazacoin c= , its comming up dead when you use whats listed Mazacoin in Explorer
@ ZiGen « Sun 10:00 pm »
NOT possible ...S3,7, 9 are programmed ONLY TO do SHA256 ...That’s it ...
@ Lestat9 « Sun 9:55 pm »
i got that info off zpool...maybe at zpool you can mine those others with asic, maybe he has a different setup.. or is it just not possible?
@ ZiGen « Sun 9:54 pm »
Asic miners the s3,s7,and s9 are mining ONLY SHA256 algo ...None of the others ...
@ Lestat9 « Sun 9:54 pm »
how can you mine scrypt solo with a s7, whats the command line..do you use a=sha-256 or do you put that as scrypt?
@ ZiGen « Sun 9:52 pm »
It shared ...not solo ...in the pool, but still...one of my miners ...Cool
@ Lestat9 « Sun 9:52 pm »
Are Asic miners the s3,s7,and s9? If so is this true?A. The Algorithms listed below are mined with ASIC miners. myr-gr lbry keccak skein SHA256 scrypt
@ ZiGen « Sun 9:51 pm »
Finnaly to get some ... Scrypt Verge 1560 0 10,865,735,638 $105.9181 Mature 3:07:39 AM 2079062
@ CSZiggy « Sun 8:17 pm »
go go donation coin
@ OldSpiceGuy « Sun 6:18 pm »
Any plans on fixing $pac payments?
@ zafar177 « Sun 5:14 pm »
For S9 use a=SHA-256
@ Bigsand « Sun 4:38 pm »
Im trying to set up a s9 but I cannot figure out the a=argument. can some one help
@ iceforsalehere « Sun 3:28 pm »
@ iceforsalehere « Sun 3:28 pm »
@ iceforsalehere « Sun 3:27 pm »
@ yohek « Sun 1:27 pm »
@ lulzcart « Sun 11:16 am »
has started a new topic: Bitcoin payment not received
@ morriska « Sun 10:24 am »
Or variable difficulty is better?
@ morriska « Sun 10:22 am »
Hello everyone! What is a better difficulty for X11? I mean for D3.
@ Lestat9 « Sun 10:09 am »
running on s7 in windows 7 i use this setting a=Sha-256 c=Mazacoin d=4096 m=solo : and it says "dead" in connection status so thats not the correct word for mazacoin i assume
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 9:54 am »
@ Darzl « Sun 9:16 am »
Lestat9 what are you running on?
@ Lestat9 « Sun 8:40 am »
Darzi prohashing.com:3333, password "c=Mazacoin" That doesnt work it just says "dead" when i try that Mazacoin...i tried Maza that didnt work either
@ Darzl « Sun 3:45 am »
@ Lestat9 « Sun 3:20 am »
whats the correct c= for Mazacoin?
@ OldSpiceGuy « Sat 7:43 pm »
Steve, your $PAC calcs are wrong, they’ve now changed the payout from 4830 to 690!
@ Lestat9 « Sat 7:19 pm »
Also on mining-ducth it said asic/A7’s miners i assume, can mine scypt coins also..is that true?
@ Lestat9 « Sat 7:18 pm »
Anyone know where i can get a firefly coin wallet for windows i found the blockchain file but cant find the wallet.Thx
@ Locobro « Sat 7:10 pm »
hello has ripple payment been fixed i need option to put TAG and i dont see it
@ OldSpiceGuy « Sat 7:01 pm »
@Steve - $pac calculations are incorrect overall Block payout is decreased to 690 instead of 4820. Update your wallet
@ cakezisntmining « Sat 3:42 pm »
has started a new topic: Multiple Forum/Support Issues - HELP
@ rickuht « Sat 1:44 pm »
Darzl, If you solo mine, you get paid in the coin you are minning regardless settings.
@ Darzl « Sat 1:15 pm »
If I solo mine will I get paid in the coin on my settings, for instance mine litecoinplus and get paid in litecoin?
@ CB1 « Sat 11:18 am »
Steve, your $PAC calcs are wrong, they’ve now changed the payout from 4830 to 690!
@ Darzl « Sat 9:42 am »
has started a new topic: L3+ oil cooled
@ alim « Sat 6:36 am »
@kbutynski go to the Settings page and reset your %s
@ swachhcoin « Sat 2:05 am »
@ lynx « Fri 11:50 pm »
has started a new topic: Possible Payout eligible bug
@ lynx « Fri 11:38 pm »
Hello! Why payout eligible lower than real balance?
@ CSZiggy « Fri 11:28 pm »
deochristopher10 user needs all his spam messages removed and account banned. Nice forex ad. Hope no one buys into it.
@ bmhamlet « Fri 7:11 pm »
Sorry Antminer s9 running Sha-256
@ bmhamlet « Fri 7:00 pm »
My Sha-256 keep getting disconnected solo mining Bitcoincash. I has been working fine. what changed today?
@ mclarney2535 « Fri 5:34 pm »
*after the Captcha question appears and you put in password and captcha it says incorrect Captcha* not password

Who is chatting

offline bmhamlet 
offline ifeco