• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ cdurrwachter « Mon 4:06 pm »
has started a new topic: BUZZcoin problem
@ alim « Mon 3:55 pm »
Yeah - got my 1st Digibyte block - the miner says 2 blocks found in 25 minutes, but I assume the 2nd is not real. ANd no, it’s not solo mining Digibyte - I did the calculations and reckon I could pay for more than the block reward by specifying it as the payout coin.
@ Tomas_Novak « Mon 2:49 pm »
what to add equihash - SNOWGEM and ZELCASH ?
@ CSZiggy « Mon 10:47 am »
alim wrote: Setting scantime to 1 second as Prohashing recommends .....When I first started 2 of my miners were classed as "not lucky" and didn’t earn at all until after some testing with Steve. Even now, they routinely drop to less than 75% of miner hashrate which can’t be solely attributed to work submissions (eg 100MH or 2THs less than the miner). Part of that is expected with higher difficulty, but mine are often connected for more than 2 minutes, and increases the likelihood that it will be stale.
They recommend that for BFG MINERS, NOT CGMINERS. Unless you are using a KNC TITAN from 5 years ago, likely does not apply if using bitmain asics that utilize STRATUM protocol implemented correctly. No settings would change the badluck. Your miners say 715MH but how many errors are they throwing that the overclocked units would hit only 75%? 2 minutes...you need closer to 2 hours to get accurate readings. You cant hash 2 minutes and get accurate readings.
@ alim « Mon 7:24 am »
@CSZiggy Hi - thanks for that. Setting scantime to 1 second as Prohashing recommends seems to help reduce the number of stale shares (routinely up to 40%) - When I first started 2 of my miners were classed as "not lucky" and didn’t earn at all until after some testing with Steve. Even now, they routinely drop to less than 75% of miner hashrate which can’t be solely attributed to work submissions (eg 100MH or 2THs less than the miner). Part of that is expected with higher difficulty, but mine are often connected for more than 2 minutes, and increases the likelihood that it will be stale.
@ CSZiggy « Sun 10:27 pm »
alim wrote: now that the problems have been resolved, I’m only using the scantime setting as suggested.
Scantime was for BFGminers, not CGminers like bitmains. Are your restarts less than 1 second? Are you wasting resources asking to scan 2X as many as the rest of the pool miners to end up with the same restart times?
@ alim « Sun 11:15 am »
@cloaker thanks for your words of wisdom - my miners were definitely underperforming here - now that the problems have been resolved, I’m only using the scantime setting as suggested. Again, thanks - I’m glad to hear that others have not had the issues I’ve had.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 10:19 am »
has started a new topic: Status as of Sunday, June 17, 2018
@ cloaker « Sat 8:43 pm »
RE: mining digibyte .....you can mine digibyte all day and barely move the needle so i’d have to guess that isnt worth it unless its unintentional merged mining.imo
@ cloaker « Sat 8:39 pm »
good luck
@ cloaker « Sat 8:39 pm »
anything beyond pointing to the pool and naming said miner is too much. IF you over-clock all bets are off in many regards...if you don’t you should consider a ’plug-n-ply ’ approach
@ cloaker « Sat 8:37 pm »
have you ever mined under the auspice if it’s not broke con’t fix it? your messing with settings during specific periods the pool here was having intermittent problems. that is going in the opposite direction - you would be surprised how less is more with these miners
@ cloaker « Sat 8:35 pm »
you point it to the pool and keep it’s environment right and it will hash at 100% efficiency
@ cloaker « Sat 8:34 pm »
what planet are you mining on?....the best settings are no settings..ESPECIALLY with a scrypt miner like an L3
@ alim « Sat 4:27 pm »
As for the L3, it’s clocking at 712MH, with the new tuning, I only need to set the scan time and then watch out for extra long work start penalties, whereas before my hash power was dropping off regularly.
@ alim « Sat 4:17 pm »
@CSZiggy, If you have the X3 or equivalent, I’m sure Steve would love to have the benefit of your experience.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:09 pm »
so we want to get that fix done
we found an issue that is wasting 1% of profits
citronick wrote: steve - any plans to include Cryptonight hash soon?
We’re focusing on improving stability and profitability right now
@ wackhelp « Sat 12:59 pm »
litecoinCash has not payed out since 6-11-18. It counts down every day but does not complete. Anybody else have this issue?
@ CSZiggy « Sat 11:51 am »
alim wrote: @citronick - I’m keen too! happy to help test it!
if its like at all how you 'TEST' your expiry and restart settings, don't bother. You TEST obsolete settings and tell people to use them as if they help. Even PH help pages took the old info off.
@ alim « Sat 3:03 am »
@citronick - I’m keen too! happy to help test it!
@ citronick « Sat 2:42 am »
steve - any plans to include Cryptonight hash soon?
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 11:28 am »
Thank you
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:58 am »
we hope to get it resolved in July or August, after we have resolved some of the more serious mining server issues
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:57 am »
jeffms2003 wrote: @Steve Sokolowski - On the expected payout chart on the homepage is there any way to expand the decimals for the equihash algorithm? It would be nice to know the daily calculated payout averages. Maybe there is already somewhere this is available. If so, could you point me there?
The numbers are wrong - that’s a known issue, but the priority of it is too low for us to fix it right now
@ jeffms2003 « Fri 10:17 am »
@Steve Sokolowski - On the expected payout chart on the homepage is there any way to expand the decimals for the equihash algorithm? It would be nice to know the daily calculated payout averages. Maybe there is already somewhere this is available. If so, could you point me there?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:16 am »
has started a new topic: Chris got one of the errors!
@ alim « Fri 9:06 am »
@DeterMined - if you have 4 L3s, then at current rates, you should make more than 700 Digis/day.
@ alim « Fri 9:03 am »
Re Digibtye - it might be worth just asking to be paid in the coin - if you average 1 block every 3 to 4 days, you will receive 700 Digis - if you mine, you may earn that much or more at the current price.
@ cloaker « Fri 12:27 am »
its really just a hail mary but sure good luck
@ DeterMINEd « Fri 12:26 am »
Lets hope so it's getting depressing,thanks for your advice
@ cloaker « Fri 12:26 am »
this pattern won’t be down like this for long
@ cloaker « Fri 12:25 am »
i get 1 block per 3 miners ever 3-4 days.....i only try every 3 of 4 days so it works well- if i could identify why that works/luck id have it. 27$ per block reward makes that worth while and there would be others
@ DeterMINEd « Fri 12:22 am »
4 miners
@ cloaker « Fri 12:22 am »
id try a couple days of solo mining a couple different coins/digibyte... you using 1 miner?
@ DeterMINEd « Fri 12:19 am »
It is borderline
@ cloaker « Fri 12:18 am »
your saying they dont pay for themselves right now?
@ DeterMINEd « Fri 12:11 am »
Not wishing to spread fud here, but is anybody else thinking of switching off their S9's?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 7:21 pm »
has started a new topic: Database got behind earlier
@ suykast « Thu 7:12 pm »
i think prohash has again exchange issues, no payouts in some coins like bitcoingold, monetary,polis, cannabis
@ cloaker « Thu 5:18 pm »
just no live hashing status yet but it seems to be headed in the right direction
@ cloaker « Thu 5:17 pm »
here are the rest- Live Worker Status (10) All: Expand - Collapse undefined: (10)
thats listing like half 0f whats actually live
i think they are resetting- Live Worker Status (5) undefined: (5) One moment please, waiting for update...
@ cloaker « Thu 5:15 pm »
nicehash but this is my #1- really like the site, hope it settles down sooner rather than l8r
@ NowMortimerJames « Thu 5:08 pm »
thanks for the advice. what other pools are you using
@ cloaker « Thu 4:44 pm »
same EXACT symptoms b4 we went all the way down....effeciency goes to hell- wrong info being displayed- pool hash rate looks like its being suppressed- yes keep your 2nd pool settings up to date- they get used a lot lately
@ ryguy « Thu 4:27 pm »
a lot of shares are being marked as stale too
@ NowMortimerJames « Thu 4:18 pm »
disregard that last message.
@ NowMortimerJames « Thu 4:17 pm »
mines was doing that on and off
@ cloaker « Thu 4:15 pm »
ooops now it says 43 minutes ago.
@ cloaker « Thu 4:14 pm »
cool well my last recorded share was 51 minutes ago- its like groundhog day
@ Constance Hilliard « Thu 3:30 pm »
has started a new topic: Website Proposal for Miner Grouping