• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:31 pm »
ShmooJew wrote:
dhandler01 wrote: I meant is anyone else not having their USD sent...I need coffee ;)
USD doesn’t pay out for a few days, it’s delayed and the underlying BTC is sold then you are credited as per the docs. USDCoin however, should be paying out daily, but somehow I’ve got four days worth stuck in my account.
Yeah it paid out this afternoon. On another topic does anyone else get "incorrect algo" when they do ETH mining? Pretty much every miner but GMiner does that for me now so it is getting difficult to mine. Anyone know what causes this?
@ slayb89 « Wed 5:32 pm »
is the trusted mining program ’safe’? i.e. if you’re not doing anything fishy then its worth applying?
@ SrTopete « Wed 5:11 pm »
My mistake, I misunderstood how Neo works...
@ SrTopete « Wed 5:01 pm »
Is it temporary, or is it definitive?
@ SrTopete « Wed 5:00 pm »
Neo mining is disabled?
@ Rivve « Wed 2:26 pm »
No worries :)
@ Marduke « Wed 2:25 pm »
Trusted Mining APPLICATION SUBMITTED. tHANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP rIVVE.
@ ShmooJew « Wed 2:07 pm »
has started a new topic: USDCoin not paying out (4 days+)
@ rmpx « Wed 2:02 pm »
Does anyone out there have viacoin? My QT wallet doesn’t sync, I have some coins there. Does anyone have the IP addresses of the masternodes to give me? Grateful.
@ Marduke « Wed 1:51 pm »
ahhh thanks. didnt look there.
@ Rivve « Wed 1:51 pm »
go to https://prohashing.com/customer/account and then click the trusted mining tab
@ Marduke « Wed 1:47 pm »
Does anyone know how you register for their Trusted Mining Program?
@ ShmooJew « Wed 1:01 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: I meant is anyone else not having their USD sent...I need coffee ;)
USD doesn’t pay out for a few days, it’s delayed and the underlying BTC is sold then you are credited as per the docs. USDCoin however, should be paying out daily, but somehow I’ve got four days worth stuck in my account.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:13 am »
I meant is anyone else not having their USD sent...I need coffee ;)
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:09 am »
Anyone else not having their USD Coin not sending?
@ rmpx « Wed 10:37 am »
Alynn: But, is it very difficult to follow the daily gain on this chart ahn? In addition to the information not being side by side, the data does not have a proportional rate of coin distribution (payout) in the period. I really dont know, yet, how much I earned in each period :(
@ rmpx « Wed 10:19 am »
Alynn: Thank you, I was able to find the daily coin gain! :D I didn’t realize I had to move the mouse...
@ rmpx « Wed 10:13 am »
Alynn: Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I already knew about this chart, but it’s a mess, too. To give you an idea, it confuses the hashrate between the different mined coins. The hashrate must be theoretical, it’s all wrong. I already requested. I got no response from support ;D.
@ Alynn « Wed 9:52 am »
Check out your customer charts. You can see your earnings percoin per day. But yes there is no average hashrate on the website make sure you request that.
@ rmpx « Wed 9:46 am »
slayb89: This is the only pool that does not offer us an average hashrate every 24 hours per miner. I don’t know how many coins I earn, everything is pegged to the dollar, and this varies by market. Sorry, but for me it’s a mess. I really don’t know how much I produce per day.
@ bonedout « Wed 9:41 am »
teslafunds switched again lol
@ tranminhcmd « Tue 11:50 pm »
@ bonedout « Tue 5:59 pm »
yeah its been doing that and everytime it find a few shares it switchs pools
@ userless « Tue 5:58 pm »
It’s back for me now @bonedout : 
@ bonedout « Tue 5:36 pm »
teslafunds keeps going off and switching too eth wich i cant mine
@ ShmooJew « Tue 5:16 pm »
Anyone else not seeing their USDC not being paid out for the last three days?
@ dhandler01 « Tue 4:51 pm »
reboot fixed the issue
@ dhandler01 « Tue 4:34 pm »
ETH miners are not connecting at all...\
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 4:05 pm »
The console mh/s is depending on the software and it’s often theoretical, some softwares like Phoenix Miner display both, theoretical and actual. The websites hash usually over time evens out from what I noticed and they both converge.
@ userless « Tue 2:40 pm »
I think on the site you see the overall hashrate you get, not the current hashrate you have in the miner. I might be wrong
@ slayb89 « Tue 2:35 pm »
I usually see a discrepancy between the site’s Dashboard mh/s and the console’s mh/s - which is accurate and being used for profit calc?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 2:12 pm »
the issues with people getting coins they didn’t want should be fully resolved
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 2:12 pm »
The mining servers have been restarted with the latest code and now they will take 3 seconds to reboot the next time
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 1:53 pm »
Once people get bullish again, I reckon profitability will follow up too.
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 1:52 pm »
vit_lab wrote: What is the reason for the fall of profitability on Ethash? ( 4.924 ¢/MH/s)
The reason in recent high profitability were extremely high gas fees (DEX like Uniswap etc.) and very congested network with plenty of transactions, people going crazy on price rise and drops. Now it’s just more calm than before, so not so much traffic. Additionally they pushed new EIP that was supposed to improve gas fees.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 8:17 am »
has started a new topic: Changes in duplicate worker handling
@ vit_lab « Tue 4:54 am »
@ mustex The site works without errors. Look for the problem at home.
@ vit_lab « Tue 4:53 am »
What is the reason for the fall of profitability on Ethash? ( 4.924 ¢/MH/s)
@ mustex « Tue 4:34 am »
Anyone else having issues with prohashing.com status page loading? WebSocket connection to ’wss://live.prohashing.com/ws’ failed.
@ Crypto Monster « Mon 10:32 pm »
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:57 pm »
anyone know if we can dual mine ETH and ZIL on Prohashing?
@ slayb89 « Mon 7:48 pm »
all good! thanks!
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:30 pm »
Thx again Steven :D
@ tiluron « Mon 7:28 pm »
yep for me too now ;) thx
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:27 pm »
Right now it’s back to normal for me.
@ tiluron « Mon 7:26 pm »
and how many time that will be take ?
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:23 pm »
Thx @Steven
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 7:17 pm »
SrTopete wrote: So I’m also getting this "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share" error. Is it due to the memory upgrade failing issue?
Looking into this, should be fixed soon. It's unrelated to the memory issue.
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:14 pm »
that’s why i’ve switched to a different pool
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:13 pm »
cjmajor1974 wrote: so do we just let it run and it will start on its own on the dag problem
it’s not going to work until they fix the memory issue apparently
@ cjmajor1974 « Mon 7:12 pm »
so do we just let it run and it will start on its own on the dag problem
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:11 pm »
slayb89 wrote: must be, I’m just wondering if I’m wasting electricity right now
You are basically, I have switched to ethermine in the meantime
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:09 pm »
SrTopete wrote: So I’m also getting this "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share" error. Is it due to the memory upgrade failing issue?
It appears the memory upgrade snafu is causing this
@ slayb89 « Mon 7:09 pm »
must be, I’m just wondering if I’m wasting electricity right now
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:07 pm »
So I’m also getting this "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share" error. Is it due to the memory upgrade failing issue?
@ slayb89 « Mon 6:49 pm »
same here
@ tiluron « Mon 6:37 pm »
All ethash shares failed and a message error says "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share"
@ tiluron « Mon 6:31 pm »
hello
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:07 pm »
has started a new topic: Memory upgrade failed

Who is chatting

offline S3KshuN8 
offline Sumoblei 
offline sikkk