• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Crypto Monster « Mon 10:32 pm »
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:57 pm »
anyone know if we can dual mine ETH and ZIL on Prohashing?
@ slayb89 « Mon 7:48 pm »
all good! thanks!
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:30 pm »
Thx again Steven :D
@ tiluron « Mon 7:28 pm »
yep for me too now ;) thx
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:27 pm »
Right now it’s back to normal for me.
@ tiluron « Mon 7:26 pm »
and how many time that will be take ?
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:23 pm »
Thx @Steven
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 7:17 pm »
SrTopete wrote: So I’m also getting this "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share" error. Is it due to the memory upgrade failing issue?
Looking into this, should be fixed soon. It's unrelated to the memory issue.
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:14 pm »
that’s why i’ve switched to a different pool
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:13 pm »
cjmajor1974 wrote: so do we just let it run and it will start on its own on the dag problem
it’s not going to work until they fix the memory issue apparently
@ cjmajor1974 « Mon 7:12 pm »
so do we just let it run and it will start on its own on the dag problem
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:11 pm »
slayb89 wrote: must be, I’m just wondering if I’m wasting electricity right now
You are basically, I have switched to ethermine in the meantime
@ Murr808 « Mon 7:09 pm »
SrTopete wrote: So I’m also getting this "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share" error. Is it due to the memory upgrade failing issue?
It appears the memory upgrade snafu is causing this
@ slayb89 « Mon 7:09 pm »
must be, I’m just wondering if I’m wasting electricity right now
@ SrTopete « Mon 7:07 pm »
So I’m also getting this "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share" error. Is it due to the memory upgrade failing issue?
@ slayb89 « Mon 6:49 pm »
same here
@ tiluron « Mon 6:37 pm »
All ethash shares failed and a message error says "this mining server just restarted and has not yet finished computing the DAG for this share"
@ tiluron « Mon 6:31 pm »
hello
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 5:07 pm »
has started a new topic: Memory upgrade failed
@ Murr808 « Mon 5:01 pm »
guess im going back to ethermine
i’m getting error connection time out
hello is the system down still?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 1:08 pm »
@ sonicrules « Mon 10:54 am »
Looks like Bram Cohen tweeted about chia the chia pool reference. Maybe it’s far enough to use now?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:01 am »
Marduke wrote: Still problems connecting to X17 algo, one miner is indicating stratum_receive_line_error, if that helps. All other connections restored. Thanks Steve/Chris.
Nobody’s submitted a ticket detailing exactly what the x17 issue is - if someone could submit a ticket, I’ll be glad to assign it to Steven to take a look when he arrives today
@ ForumMax25x « Mon 3:42 am »
mchat wrote: and I KNOW money isn’t a issue now its the supply chain , take away should be Proactive vs reactive , let the forum know what possibly might need to be occuring ,upgraded, rented, swapped within the next X and maybe some of us can be of assistance before thresholds are crossed
Yes you summerized it correctly!
@ Marduke « Mon 12:58 am »
Still problems connecting to X17 algo, one miner is indicating stratum_receive_line_error, if that helps. All other connections restored. Thanks Steve/Chris.
@ mchat « Sun 11:44 pm »
and I KNOW money isn’t a issue now its the supply chain , take away should be Proactive vs reactive , let the forum know what possibly might need to be occuring ,upgraded, rented, swapped within the next X and maybe some of us can be of assistance before thresholds are crossed
@ mchat « Sun 11:38 pm »
ForumMax25x wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
ForumMax25x wrote: Minimalistic bandwidth issues, minimalistic ram memory issues, minimalistic hard drive space. I don’t know how they even stay in business. This is disappointing for engineering geeks. Maybe they need some who knows how to run a business.
I appreciate your criticism; however, I hope you can understand in this economy, it isn’t possible to buy things quickly at any cost because inflation is out of control and nobody wants to earn money
Yes I understand but I think foresight planning is necessary at this point. Crypto is going mainstream in El Salvador and Texas and you should get prepared for it.
I think he’s just asking for a more Proactive vs reactive stance. Some of this should have been planned for or at least seen coming down the line with audits. If money is a issue setup a tip project fund and let us know and we direct hash power to fund.
@ Banished_Privateer « Sun 6:01 pm »
Murr808 wrote: If ETH becomes any less profitable than it is right now I think mining will start becoming less mainstream....
Less miners = less difficulty = higher chance for you finding a block.
@ Murr808 « Sun 5:12 pm »
If ETH becomes any less profitable than it is right now I think mining will start becoming less mainstream....
@ Murr808 « Sun 5:11 pm »
ForumMax25x wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
ForumMax25x wrote: Minimalistic bandwidth issues, minimalistic ram memory issues, minimalistic hard drive space. I don’t know how they even stay in business. This is disappointing for engineering geeks. Maybe they need some who knows how to run a business.
I appreciate your criticism; however, I hope you can understand in this economy, it isn’t possible to buy things quickly at any cost because inflation is out of control and nobody wants to earn money
Yes I understand but I think foresight planning is necessary at this point. Crypto is going mainstream in El Salvador and Texas and you should get prepared for it.
@ ForumMax25x « Sun 4:28 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
@ sonicrules « Sun 3:34 pm »
That’s a cryptonightgpu coin.
@ sonicrules « Sun 3:32 pm »
According to whattomine.com, Equilibria(XEQ) is more profitable to mine than ethereum right now. :O
@ Sumoblei « Sun 3:26 pm »
:mrgreen:
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 3:24 pm »
if you haven’t experienced service providers refusing to take your money this year, then you should consider yourself lucky!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 3:22 pm »
we can only move as fast as the vendors and shippers do, unfortunately
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 3:21 pm »
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 3:19 pm »
unless someone or something is stopping you from backing up those big words...
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 3:18 pm »
well, go ahead I guess
@ ForumMax25x « Sun 2:58 pm »
Minimalistic bandwidth issues, minimalistic ram memory issues, minimalistic hard drive space. I don’t know how they even stay in business. This is disappointing for engineering geeks. Maybe they need some who knows how to run a business.
@ bMeister1 « Sun 2:42 pm »
They work now but as of 10am EDT the server had refused all my reconnections since around 4-5am. Here’s hoping it stays that way.
@ bMeister1 « Sun 2:40 pm »
Steve mentioned that they were able to adjust server restart times down to 10sec which became effective late in the evening EDT. I suspect that change is what caused a bunch of miners to get kicked off. Mine kept saying the server was refusing the connection.
@ Marduke « Sun 2:34 pm »
X17 algo connection problems, one miner is indicating stratum_receive_line_error, if that helps
@ ForumMax25x « Sun 2:22 pm »
Seems like connection issues have been a pattern for a long time. Youtuber Voskcoin reported on that a few years ago too. Probably a minimalistic bandwidth problem that can’t handle all the growing traffic. Growing pains as they say.
@ tucsondirect « Sun 11:52 am »
US mining IS DOWN on multiple algorithims
@ ForumMax25x « Sun 11:43 am »
Potato_Power wrote: Hello I have L3+ everything has been working fine for weeks but now when i wake up today the pool is always dead. Ive tried many different things with no luck. I can connect to Nice hash but i dont wanna be on nice hash i wanna be here!
Litecoinpool.org seems to work very well for litecoins. I use poolin.com as backup pools and they have been used.
@ panix75 « Sun 11:40 am »
eu.prhashing.com will connect. Something must be going on with the main server. Wouldnt think it would take 9+ hours to figure that out though.
@ Rivve « Sun 11:19 am »
try connecting to eu.prohashing.com worked for me when i couldnt connect
@ stxmining « Sun 11:00 am »
over the last nine hours I have been unable to get miners to connect to pool.
@ panix75 « Sun 10:51 am »
Any issues with ethash? Seeing the same type symptoms from a couple of days ago where miner wont connect.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 9:13 am »
Potato_Power wrote: Hello I have L3+ everything has been working fine for weeks but now when i wake up today the pool is always dead. Ive tried many different things with no luck. I can connect to Nice hash but i dont wanna be on nice hash i wanna be here!
We’re not aware of any widespread issues right now, but we’ll be glad to help if you submit a support ticket - we need some personal information like your username that we can’t get here - thanks!
@ Potato_Power « Sun 7:46 am »
Hello I have L3+ everything has been working fine for weeks but now when i wake up today the pool is always dead. Ive tried many different things with no luck. I can connect to Nice hash but i dont wanna be on nice hash i wanna be here!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 7:04 am »
steve_empire wrote: Is there a place to go look up ongoing problems on Prohash? I’ve been gone from my home since noon and I just get back and I see my script miner is no longer mining coins on Prohash, although my miner is still working I’m not getting any payouts. It’s been doing that almost 10 hours now. I switched it over to Nicehash and my miner is working fine. I just need to know when there is an issue going on. It sucks to think you can’t leave home for fear that your miner isn’t going to work for sure. Are there any notification areas that will let us know what’s going on so we don’t have to second guess our equipment?
There have been no widespread issues for the past 18 hours; when issues do exist, we post them in the forums. This is the best place to stay on top of things that are happening..
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 7:03 am »
Murr808 wrote: prohashing is very inconsistent ever since their server upgrade...
We’re not aware of any widespread issues caused by the June 1 server upgrades; we’ll be glad to assist you in a support ticket if you have any individual problems - thanks!
@ mchat « Sun 3:18 am »
My polygon payout finally came in earlier but now I see this message and hope its not affecting my accounting in any way for tax purposes " You have a coin with a negative balance, so your payout proportions are being overriden to earn that coin. No action is necessary, and your normal payout proportions will automatically resume once the balance of all coins is zero."
@ Murr808 « Sun 2:13 am »
prohashing is very inconsistent ever since their server upgrade...
@ Murr808 « Sun 2:11 am »
i just disconnected from the pool for some reason...

Who is chatting

offline BMChris 
offline S3KshuN8 
offline Sumoblei 
offline ldfalla 
offline sikkk 
offline stxmining 
offline sundew