• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ olkah « Tue 2:11 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski You need to put as quickly as POSSIBLE the cryptonote algorithm and start with it since the video card is a Scam http://prntscr.com/l6kzto !!!!!!!.
@ CoffeeCup « Mon 8:26 pm »
I beleive your BitBlocks chain is wrong. tradesatoshi is showing to be 73145 Blocks ahead of you right now and other mining pool are showing the same block count as tradesatoshi. Plus the Diff is wawy higher too.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:50 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 11:33 am »
has started a new topic: Restoring after brownouts
@ alim « Mon 5:51 am »
Cozzy101 wrote: why can i save my addresses and add new currencys por payouts the button is there but it wont let me do anything
there is a button at the very bottom which you need to press when you add a new coin / change the address (I’m assuming you are trying to press the Save button at the top)
@ alim « Mon 5:50 am »
Cozzy101 wrote: i like my currencys and i like my different payouts and i like this site just little tweaks here and there and an eu server would be the biggest pool going
I would be in favour of this. I think I am ok with the current set up - eg no stale shares, but I don’t know the ins and outs of having to set up nodes around the globe
@ alim « Mon 5:48 am »
Hi, I had some strange coins in my settings menu - I have forfeited the balances, but it made me wonder if they were part of the current hash credits which had not been exchanged. I did not take a picture, but they included c-bit, grandcoin and a few others.
@ suykast « Mon 4:01 am »
XBT contracts are ending tomorrow http://cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cb ... in-futures
@ CSZiggy « Mon 2:50 am »
Did I miss some news? Looks like prices shooting up a bit this morning. About time.
@ citronick « Mon 12:15 am »
steve - any plans for Asia node?
@ Cozzy101 « Mon 12:08 am »
i like my currencys and i like my different payouts and i like this site just little tweaks here and there and an eu server would be the biggest pool going
@ Critters « Sun 11:54 pm »
Cozzy101 wrote: why can i save my addresses and add new currencys por payouts the button is there but it wont let me do anything
This is a problem many people are having yet nothing is being done to fix it. Submit a support ticket but they dont know whats wrong so they ignore the problem as usual
@ Cozzy101 « Sun 10:55 pm »
why can i save my addresses and add new currencys por payouts the button is there but it wont let me do anything
@ CSZiggy « Sun 9:01 pm »
steve
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 8:51 pm »
has started a new topic: Why Tether could collapse
@ CSZiggy « Sun 8:34 pm »
@KAMAL872001 :  Solo mining pays out in the coin you are solo mining. If you are solo mining Futurocoin, you will NOT be paid in BTC for that mining.
@ KAMAL872001 « Sun 6:03 pm »
i stop mergemining restart
@ KAMAL872001 « Sun 6:02 pm »
im solo mining futurocoin but i see that i found block fore other coint and my pyment is not in btc can somebody tell me whats wrong
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 1:40 pm »
has started a new topic: Restarting to resolve bitcoin errors
@ Critters « Sun 10:34 am »
suykast wrote:
suykast wrote: Looks like alot of wallet addresses are been deleted for some reason, ive added them back and i can save it now
Weird for me I now have a bunch of coins added in settings that I did not request they dont have a address and I cant delite them as the save function is greyed out
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 10:31 am »
has started a new topic: Problems with payout addresses
@ tysimon « Sun 5:50 am »
@ suykast « Sun 2:41 am »
For some reason when you save the settings and after +-1h you go back to "settings" these forfeit wallets with empty addresses will be added again, maybe a bug ?
@ suykast « Sun 2:37 am »
suykast wrote: Looks like alot of wallet addresses are been deleted for some reason, ive added them back and i can save it now
@ tysimon « Sun 1:17 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski : you didn’t reply me about LitecoinPlus, is that OK? Can you restore it? Not urgent, but I would like to know the message is received, I hate to see it disabled/in error, since the network is perfectly OK.
@ suykast « Sun 12:03 am »
Looks like alot of wallet addresses are been deleted for some reason, ive added them back and i can save it now
@ suykast « Sun 12:02 am »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
dirtywhistle wrote: no matter what i do it will not allow me to save changes its like i havent changed anything its greyed out
Are you sure that you have entered all addresses? It’s not possible to save unless every address has been entered
Same here
@ Simon_says « Sat 9:15 pm »
dirtywhistle wrote: has anyone else had trouble changing there addresses?
@steve Sokolowski, I do have the same problem, I need to change my payout address but all buttons are grayed out before and after I write the new payout address
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 8:01 pm »
dirtywhistle wrote: no matter what i do it will not allow me to save changes its like i havent changed anything its greyed out
Are you sure that you have entered all addresses? It’s not possible to save unless every address has been entered
@ dirtywhistle « Sat 7:47 pm »
no matter what i do it will not allow me to save changes its like i havent changed anything its greyed out
@ dirtywhistle « Sat 7:47 pm »
has anyone else had trouble changing there addresses?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 3:25 pm »
has started a new topic: Chris restarting
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 1:44 pm »
has started a new topic: Status as of Saturday, October 13, 2018
@ brewhaus « Sat 11:51 am »
@ tysimon « Sat 11:47 am »
If you have any question, contact me. I would love to get it restored out of error asap, so that your site can mine it again. Thank you in advance ! LitecoinPlus / LCP, official repo: https://github.com/Crypto-Currency/LitecoinPlus
@ tysimon « Sat 11:45 am »
Simply upgrading the software, let the blockchain re-sync from the net, you can use your current wallet.dat, but your blockchain is likely already contaminated
@ tysimon « Sat 11:44 am »
Please kindly note that you are probably running an obsolete version of the wallet, need upgrade to v3.3.2.10 or v3.3.2.11
@ tysimon « Sat 11:43 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski I am a dev for LitecoinPlus
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:31 pm »
subseaguru wrote: ive been watching the blocks found chart and notice that the same guys seem to get blocks on coins that are low difficulty. is there a password setting that does least difficulty OR most profitable?
Some people like to static mine coins that are very easy - you can do that with "c="
@ subseaguru « Fri 8:26 pm »
i assume they are setting an argument low
@ subseaguru « Fri 8:14 pm »
ive been watching the blocks found chart and notice that the same guys seem to get blocks on coins that are low difficulty. is there a password setting that does least difficulty OR most profitable?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 6:09 pm »
subseaguru wrote: port 3335 is showing dead.
We’re not aware of any widespread issues; feel free to submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to assist you
@ subseaguru « Fri 4:55 pm »
port 3335 is showing dead.
@ QCminers « Thu 10:16 pm »
has started a new topic: Support not working
@ GregoryGHarding « Thu 9:37 pm »
@Steve Sokolowski :  half the coins for equihash are in error
@ GregoryGHarding « Thu 9:32 pm »
half the coins for equihash are in error
@ JonSmith « Thu 5:16 pm »
Port 3336 is showing DEAD for the past seven hours
@ JonSmith « Thu 4:43 pm »
anyone else having issue’s connecting to the Equihash stratum?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 10:16 am »
has started a new topic: People won't take their money
@ daddycash « Thu 6:25 am »
has started a new topic: Unable to save payout coins - greyed out
@ oppresseddude « Thu 4:19 am »
its free and handy to calculate percentages
@ oppresseddude « Thu 4:18 am »
I use awesome miner for raw miner stats..
@ CSZiggy « Wed 10:17 pm »
WOW go away for 3 hours...come back to 10% drop in value across the board. There goes another $2K.
@ Simon_says « Wed 9:03 pm »
CSZiggy wrote: I’m not sure if thats the one the owners recommended but Im pretty sure it has a recovery in case of a lost or stolen device.
Really appreciate your recomendation. Just installed and seems really practical and convinient. CSZiggy, thanks again !!!
@ CSZiggy « Wed 7:31 pm »
I’m not sure if thats the one the owners recommended but Im pretty sure it has a recovery in case of a lost or stolen device.
@ CSZiggy « Wed 7:31 pm »
@ Simon_says « Wed 5:05 pm »
CSZiggy wrote: @Simon_says :  they do not, but if you open a support ticket and are able to follow directions to reverse a payment back to prove you are the owner they may unlock it. Submit a support ticket to find out.
I already done it, but still... no answer about it. Although it was last week when I did it.
@ Simon_says « Wed 5:03 pm »
CSZiggy wrote: @Simon_says :  their are 2FA apps that will recover all your codes on your new device once you log into those apps. The pool owners recommend using one with a recovery option on the app so its not locked to a phone but to an account.
And can you provide which apps are able to do that? Google’s authenticator I think does not do it.
@ Simon_says « Wed 5:02 pm »
CSZiggy wrote: @Simon_says :  their are 2FA apps that will recover all your codes on your new device once you log into those apps. The pool owners recommend using one with a recovery option on the app so its not locked to a phone but to an account.

Who is chatting

offline olkah