• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Sumoblei « Thu 9:57 am »
:o :twisted:
@ afkluckky « Thu 9:43 am »
Murr808 wrote:
solarminer wrote: We need more people on the BTC PPLNS pool. Let’s get PAID!!
i’m on it but I only have 350GH/s lol
got about 25TH on it! woo
@ afkluckky « Thu 9:42 am »
mooncoin
@ jacob black « Thu 9:06 am »
has started a new topic: NFT For Crypto Business
@ sonicrules « Thu 8:12 am »
The countdown timer is in the negatives.
@ sonicrules « Thu 8:11 am »
I never got my payout and it’s been more than 24 hours
@ Murr808 « Wed 11:14 pm »
solarminer wrote: We need more people on the BTC PPLNS pool. Let’s get PAID!!
i’m on it but I only have 350GH/s lol
@ Sumoblei « Wed 8:44 pm »
ty ty
@ jreysack « Wed 6:41 pm »
Sumoblei wrote: What time does London Bridge fall?
https://etherscan.io/block/countdown/12965000
@ Sumoblei « Wed 4:34 pm »
What time does London Bridge fall?
@ Ser75 « Wed 3:44 pm »
I can’t create a ticket because I can’t enter suport
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 11:59 am »
Ser75 wrote: When I log in, I get an incorrect username or password, although I enter them correctly
Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to help!
@ Ser75 « Wed 8:23 am »
When I log in, I get an incorrect username or password, although I enter them correctly
@ Ser75 « Wed 8:19 am »
Steve Sokolowski problem acounr
@ ElectricEnigma « Tue 6:47 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
bMeister1 wrote: So if I understand the changes in the London Fork correctly, Ethash will still run in PoW mode for awhile right? At least until that difficulty bomb makes it extremely unprofitable?
We’ll continue mining Ethereum until they change to proof-of-stake - if they ever do
I read somewhere that even after 2.0 is live that they will still need new ether to support the staking... or did I misinterpret what they meant?
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 2:04 pm »
well, doesn’t look that painful anymore to go offline. Let’s get that Ryzen to work
@ solarminer « Tue 1:54 pm »
We need more people on the BTC PPLNS pool. Let’s get PAID!!
@ dhandler01 « Tue 1:40 pm »
wow Ethash is having a moment...
@ Sumoblei « Tue 1:21 pm »
keep hashing :P
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 1:13 pm »
damnit ethash, stop rising. gotta take my pc offline in an hour for upgrades
@ icesaiah « Tue 11:06 am »
@ solarminer « Tue 11:04 am »
Farren wrote: Hey all ---- thanks for the confirmation on the PPLNS - It also helped to watch that video about it on You Tube, which was informative as well. I’ll keep playing the lottery in PPLNS for now. Thanks.
I’m loving the BTC PPLNS lottery. Makes things "Fun" again. Started to feel like a Crypto 9 to 5 job :)
@ dhandler01 « Tue 10:21 am »
any updates on Chia pooling? I have a few terabytes looking for some fun :)
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 7:19 am »
bMeister1 wrote: So if I understand the changes in the London Fork correctly, Ethash will still run in PoW mode for awhile right? At least until that difficulty bomb makes it extremely unprofitable?
We’ll continue mining Ethereum until they change to proof-of-stake - if they ever do
@ Farren « Mon 9:38 pm »
Hey all ---- thanks for the confirmation on the PPLNS - It also helped to watch that video about it on You Tube, which was informative as well. I’ll keep playing the lottery in PPLNS for now. Thanks.
@ bMeister1 « Mon 4:42 pm »
So if I understand the changes in the London Fork correctly, Ethash will still run in PoW mode for awhile right? At least until that difficulty bomb makes it extremely unprofitable?
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 2:46 pm »
Ethereum upgrade complete.
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 2:44 pm »
looking good
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 2:41 pm »
Ethereum about to go offline for ~2-5 minutes to upgrade for the Ethereum London Fork
@ Alynn « Mon 1:04 pm »
In PPLNS you get nothing (outside of merge mined) until a block is found. And you are rewarded with the % of the reward that you contributed. The website breaks this all down really well.
@ ToeKnee « Mon 10:56 am »
@Farren, I have a S19Pro and I can report the same; I believe that in PPLNS mode, it’s an all or nothing thing. If you find it, everyone hits pay dirt according to the % they contributed. If nothing’s found, nothing’s paid -- except for the occasional trickles from merge mining.
@ Farren « Mon 10:02 am »
I have a new S19j Pro, which is running over 100TH average. I put it in PPLNS mode to mine BTC all day on August 1st, and the earnings this morning are $.05 : When it was in ProSwitching mode the day before it earned $31.84. I read that the PPLNS can take some time to show up, so maybe that is why? Does anyone have an opinion or experience with that?
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 9:18 am »
but that long and lazy noisemaker is finally noticable more efficient than a 1060 6GB
@ -MaVerick- « Sun 9:15 am »
not completely, but we’re getting there
@ afkluckky « Sat 11:59 pm »
They took the lock off the cards? updated drivers or somthing?
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:43 pm »
give them some more time and 40MH/s will be no sweat
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:43 pm »
~33,5MH/s with miniZ, 26,57MH/s before
@ Sumoblei « Sat 6:28 pm »
Keep ’em comin’!!!! what are you getting out of your 3060?
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 1:51 pm »
Also good timing now that the 3060 lock is breaking
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 1:49 pm »
is it just me or are those ethash spikes getting more frequent? Wouldn’t mind a little more stability, but can’t complain really ^^
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 8:04 am »
wickimining wrote: @ Steve Sokolowski hi... is it possible that you change the payout of MATIC/POLYGON tokens from ERC-20 directly to POLYGON WALLET?
Are there two types of Polygon tokens? I’m not aware of what you’re talking about.
@ wickimining « Sat 4:43 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski hi... is it possible that you change the payout of MATIC/POLYGON tokens from ERC-20 directly to POLYGON WALLET?
@ Farren « Sat 12:43 am »
S19j Pro
@ bMeister1 « Fri 8:45 pm »
No problem! Also, I just noticed that Bittrex still runs a FLO-BTC trading pair. So if you want to exchange your FLO for something else entirely, that’s probably your best bet.
@ MinerMe « Fri 8:44 pm »
Thanks! I will try that!
@ bMeister1 « Fri 8:43 pm »
Here is a link to a page that talks about how that works: https://docs.publicindex.network/for-us ... flo-to-pin
@ bMeister1 « Fri 8:43 pm »
MinerMe wrote: Hey there. Having issues finding a FLO wallet or exchange in the USA. Have about 5$ in FLO and dot want to forfeit it as I am going back to proswitching pools
That is likely because FLO is being rebranded into PIN (Public Index Network) so FLO is getting phased out. You can still download the official wallet from the website but you can also convert FLO into PIN.
@ MinerMe « Fri 8:18 pm »
*dont want to have to forfeit it
@ MinerMe « Fri 8:18 pm »
Hey there. Having issues finding a FLO wallet or exchange in the USA. Have about 5$ in FLO and dot want to forfeit it as I am going back to proswitching pools
@ solarminer « Fri 12:14 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
solarminer wrote: I put one of my SHA-256 miners on BTC pplns but haven’t seen any merge mined rewards, want to make sure it’s all set up before adding more ASICS to the pool. Have any merge mined shares been paid out?
You will see small numbers of bitcoins accumulating in your account from the merge mined shares - if you’re not, then please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to investigate
Ok, thanks. I thought we would get the DGB, Peer, Pyrk etc.. No problem
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 12:09 pm »
solarminer wrote: I put one of my SHA-256 miners on BTC pplns but haven’t seen any merge mined rewards, want to make sure it’s all set up before adding more ASICS to the pool. Have any merge mined shares been paid out?
You will see small numbers of bitcoins accumulating in your account from the merge mined shares - if you’re not, then please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to investigate
@ solarminer « Fri 11:38 am »
I put one of my SHA-256 miners on BTC pplns but haven’t seen any merge mined rewards, want to make sure it’s all set up before adding more ASICS to the pool. Have any merge mined shares been paid out?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 10:58 am »
I think you are mixing up something here if you are referring to the Group Name. It’s nothing to join, but for you to organize your mining stuff. For example Group=PC and Worker Names GPU and CPU.
@ Dodge_Phresh « Fri 10:52 am »
I’d like to join a group lol. Please drop a group name 😊
@ Dodge_Phresh « Fri 10:40 am »
Thanks
@ Sumoblei « Fri 10:37 am »
@ Dodge_Phresh « Fri 10:33 am »
Hi guys! How do I join a pool or a group?
@ Sumoblei « Thu 3:03 pm »
:D :D :D :D Proper English is a misnomer these days
@ Murr808 « Thu 12:57 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: the exclamation point is just correct English grammar - it shouldn’t be considered as part of the password arguments
Bro do people in crypto use correct English grammar ?? LMAO
@ Murr808 « Thu 12:57 pm »
why does my estimated reward amount keep changing? Because of BTC price ?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 12:55 pm »
the exclamation point is just correct English grammar - it shouldn’t be considered as part of the password arguments
@ solarminer « Thu 12:06 pm »
Murr808 wrote: not sure why they put that in there.... o.O
thanks
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:55 am »
not sure why they put that in there.... o.O
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:54 am »
don’t use the exclamation point
@ solarminer « Thu 10:13 am »
I couldn’t get the c=bitcoin m=pplns! to work. When I used the regular c=bitcoin,m=pplns,i=av821 it works, does that mean I won’t get the better fee deal?
@ jacob black « Thu 9:44 am »
has started a new topic: How to create utility token?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 7:17 am »
casmic wrote: How is it possible to be finding blast coin blocks while my password is a=digibyte, m=pplns
Merge-mined blocks are always mined, providing extra profit even when the primary blocks aren’t being found
@ casmic « Thu 5:40 am »
Now my miner is showing dead pool. Static coin is in error
@ casmic « Thu 5:12 am »
How is it possible to be finding blast coin blocks while my password is a=digibyte, m=pplns
@ casmic « Thu 4:58 am »
Murr808 wrote: i’ve been getting shares for merge mining sha-256 all day then it stops after 2:46 and nothing
yep same here
@ casmic « Thu 4:54 am »
And I cannot reset my password for the support center. I do not receive an email
@ casmic « Thu 4:53 am »
How is it that I’m finding other coin blocks when mining digibyte in pplns mode. I have the password set up as static coin also?
@ icesaiah « Thu 4:25 am »
@ CoinNoob12 « Wed 1:42 pm »
has started a new topic: Mining with a really low end gpu?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 7:03 am »
Murr808 wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Murr808 wrote: so what determines what shares are displayed ??
One out of every 200 shares is randomly selected for display. The display of these shares allows us to investigate bugs and defend against any future audits, while also allowing customers to see how the other 199 shares are credited without being stored.
Ethermine displays how many shares have been submitted in the past hour, could you guys do something like that instead of just a random system ??
You can see how many shares were submitted in the past two hours in the "mining" tab, by looking at each miner
@ Murr808 « Tue 3:43 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
One out of every 200 shares is randomly selected for display. The display of these shares allows us to investigate bugs and defend against any future audits, while also allowing customers to see how the other 199 shares are credited without being stored.
Ethermine displays how many shares have been submitted in the past hour, could you guys do something like that instead of just a random system ??
@ Kaffiend « Tue 2:32 pm »
I have been constantly getting errors as well cpu mining randomx as well. no anchor coin, no connection, failsafe disconnects to stop loses.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:15 pm »
I’ll ask Chris to investigate
@ badders « Tue 11:09 am »
It appears to have come back...
@ badders « Tue 11:08 am »
Anyone else seeing errors for RandomX , looks like no work units: eu.prohashing.com:3359 read error: "end of file"
@ Bigpiggy01 « Tue 5:33 am »
Have you guys considered adding RTM https://github.com/Raptor3um/raptoreum ?
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:47 pm »
yea i’m late to the party :P
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:46 pm »
PPLNS I am :
@ Murr808 « Mon 9:23 pm »
At 7/26/21, 10:45 AM, I had a random single share of Expanse show up. I was not mining ETH, so weird.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:47 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 10:59 am »
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:14 pm »
i’ll look into that
@ Alynn « Sun 11:14 pm »
Also your miner may tell you. When I was using one for UFO when I was trying stuff out it would say SOLVED for the share if I found a block.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:13 pm »
i see
@ Alynn « Sun 11:13 pm »
Yes, and you will see it at the bottom of the MIning Page but only for Bitcoin cash. Any merge mined coins will remain with the pool because you are already getting paid for those.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:10 pm »
will i get the block reward ?
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:09 pm »
how will i know if my miner finds a block ??
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:09 pm »
okay
@ Alynn « Sun 11:09 pm »
They will display every share that finds a block, and everything else is just random.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:08 pm »
so what determines what shares are displayed ??
@ Alynn « Sun 11:07 pm »
That has always been there. And that is what I said, they don’t display every single share that would make their database massive in a matter of minutes.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:07 pm »
guess i didn’t read the fine print--the catchall CYA statement lol
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:06 pm »
* Not every share that is submitted is displayed. Shares that are not displayed in this table are still credited towards mined balances.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:05 pm »
i’ve been getting shares for merge mining sha-256 all day then it stops after 2:46 and nothing
@ Alynn « Sun 11:03 pm »
How long it will take depends on a lot of factors. Your hashrate for one. and two your luck. It would take over 1400TH/s to average 1 per day. Which means at that rate you could expect to find a block + or - every 6 days or so.
@ Murr808 « Sun 10:59 pm »
solo
@ Alynn « Sun 10:59 pm »
Murr808 wrote: still no shares on BCH
Do you mean shares or coins? Solo or PPLNS? They don’t show all the shares you are outputting on the website.
@ Murr808 « Sun 10:57 pm »
even though my share count keeps going up
@ Murr808 « Sun 10:52 pm »
still no shares on BCH
@ Murr808 « Sun 9:53 pm »
is this just unlucky for 5 hours ?
@ Murr808 « Sun 9:53 pm »
mining BCH and since 2:46pm haven’t got any shares
@ Murr808 « Sun 9:25 pm »
Alynn wrote:
Murr808 wrote: When’s the last time new mineable coins got added here ??
I’m pretty sure they are working Chia now.
Seems like it’s been awhile. Hopefully they can get some more mineable coins for when the great ETH migration happens.
@ Alynn « Sun 9:16 pm »
Murr808 wrote: When’s the last time new mineable coins got added here ??
I’m pretty sure they are working Chia now.
@ Murr808 « Sun 7:21 pm »
When’s the last time new mineable coins got added here ??
@ Sumoblei « Sun 9:48 am »
GM Geeks!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 8:43 am »
has started a new topic: Ethash shares issue resolved
@ Sumoblei « Sat 3:59 pm »
server reboot lol
@ Dessy2010 « Sat 3:29 pm »
An hour ago i was getting the same, after restart its gone. I dont know whats happens here
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 3:17 pm »
using gminer and miniZ, very few bad shares but nothing I would consider to worry about. Had to restart here and there today though. miniZ is finally getting some MH/s out of that freaking 3060
@ bMeister1 « Sat 3:07 pm »
I am also getting about 2/3 of my etchash shares rejected with the same error message Dessy2010 reported, but neither restarting or updating GMiner improved anything.
@ Sumoblei « Sat 1:13 pm »
Can we use TeamRedMiner here/
@ rmpx « Sat 1:09 pm »
You are losing money. When it gets around 0.125 difficulty, it goes back to rejecting shares. Change pool until the problem is resolved.
@ Dessy2010 « Sat 11:10 am »
Did the same, worked!
@ Sumoblei « Sat 10:46 am »
First time I’ve seen it, and it was rejecting like 30%.... restarted and no prob since
@ Dessy2010 « Sat 10:04 am »
Sumoblei wrote: 8:55:45 GPU0: Share #326 rejected: A bug in the mining server prevented processing of this share. The error was recorded for further investigation.
This happens to me too.
@ Sumoblei « Sat 10:00 am »
8:55:45 GPU0: Share #326 rejected: A bug in the mining server prevented processing of this share. The error was recorded for further investigation.
@ rahmat « Sat 9:35 am »
rahmat wrote: is etchash diff at prohashing is decreasing, my miner frequently mining etchash at 214mh and got more rejected shares, usually my miner mining etchash at diff 1073mh as lowest etchash diff on prohasing, dunno if others has facing same problem like me
im facing this for last two days
@ rahmat « Sat 9:35 am »
is etchash diff at prohashing is decreasing, my miner frequently mining etchash at 214mh and got more rejected shares, usually my miner mining etchash at diff 1073mh as lowest etchash diff on prohasing, dunno if others has facing same problem like me
@ Ilovecoffee « Sat 9:35 am »
Question about ethash difficulties. It seems my shares have gone way up recently but mined eth is about the same. Was my difficulty level changed recently randomly? I dont set the variable for difficulty (it is dynamic so I assume prohashing picks the most optimal one). What is the highest difficulty value? 1? My 2080ti has a 1 value and my other cards have a value of less than 1.
@ rmpx « Sat 8:37 am »
I had, or am having, problems mining ETH as well. Yesterday, my monero miners fell several times throughout the day, and during this early morning, I had numerous shared challenges while mining ETH. I lost 70% in that period. I don’t know exactly why. Everything worked fine, all of a sudden it goes down. Whatever you’re doing, stop, just let the servers work. It might be better for everyone :D
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:47 am »
*who
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:47 am »
a forum usually goes into self service direction, so its more of people helping people. For direct help, you got the ticket system. Those guys got a job to do but they do answer to most of the stuff here anyway, could take a bit longer though but how cares.
@ Selmafudd « Sat 3:33 am »
has started a new topic: Getting an error while mining ETH
@ steve_empire « Sat 1:02 am »
I don’t have an issue, just a question from time to time. I know how to operate my equipment, so I don’t need to put in a ticket, if there is a problem here I just switch over to a pool that doesn’t have a problem. I just seems to me that this forum isn’t very busy, so to answer a few questions from guys that mine thousands of dollars of alt coin every year shouldn’t be too difficult.
@ steve_empire « Sat 12:58 am »
Because if you have an issue, you should put in a ticket.
@ Alynn « Fri 11:16 pm »
steve_empire wrote: There’s not very many people on this forum asking questions of the Administrators, why are we being ignored?
Because if you have an issue, you should put in a ticket. They answer those before they do anything with the forums. Two, what do you want them to spend every waking moment to cater to you? They have their own lives and things to do. Three, they answer people ALL THE TIME.
@ steve_empire « Fri 11:15 pm »
I have 42 CPU miners and 11 ASIC miners, but I only run a few over here for testing purposes because my questions are ignored.
@ steve_empire « Fri 11:12 pm »
There’s not very many people on this forum asking questions of the Administrators, why are we being ignored?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 7:02 pm »
gogo Ethash, make my 3060 look less like a lazy a**
@ sonicrules « Fri 2:14 pm »
I finally made an android app that shows my BCH balance in usd
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 12:43 pm »
has started a new topic: Watch our new PPLNS video!
@ steve_empire « Thu 11:10 pm »
Is there anyway you can setup CryptoNight Alg0?
@ BMChris « Thu 9:58 pm »
Manuharmony wrote: Hello.. please can I mine without having a rig
You can mine on a normal PC using the CPU and/or graphics card. Your graphics card will need to have more than 2GB memory though.
@ Manuharmony « Thu 9:10 pm »
Hello.. please can I mine without having a rig
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:28 am »
himchl wrote: going through*
We’re not aware of any widespread issues, but you can feel free to submit a support ticket, and we’ll be glad to help
@ himchl « Thu 2:24 am »
going through*
@ himchl « Thu 2:21 am »
none of my payouts are actually doing through? anybody have any idea bwhy?
@ jreysack « Wed 6:50 pm »
has started a new topic: Request for new algo?
@ Sumoblei « Wed 2:12 pm »
Anyone running Radeon VII here? N00B needs help :P
@ rahmat « Wed 12:13 am »
Why i got etc as payment, while i set ada as payment on etchash mining, before this if there are error on payout, i got ltc as payment
@ jreysack « Tue 7:14 pm »
has started a new topic: profit switching question?
@ ToeKnee « Tue 8:43 am »
has started a new topic: Mining DOGE alone vs. Mining LTC alone;
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 9:33 pm »
Murr808 wrote: Didn’t get a payout for my ETH last night on Coinbase....wonder why??
The account ran of money, and he needs to transfer more money there. Chris will get the payouts issued within the 24 hour deadline.
@ Banished_Privateer « Sun 7:35 pm »
Happy Birthday, Chris!
@ Murr808 « Sun 4:13 pm »
Didn’t get a payout for my ETH last night on Coinbase....wonder why??

Who is chatting

offline Kaffiend 
offline S3KshuN8 
offline ldfalla