Best Practices for Office Cleaning: Seeking Advice

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dixoti

Best Practices for Office Cleaning: Seeking Advice

Post by dixoti » Wed May 22, 2024 2:17 am

Hey everyone,

I'm in charge of managing the House Cleaning Boston schedule at my workplace, and I've been facing some challenges lately. Despite regular cleaning, we're still struggling with maintaining a pristine environment. I'm reaching out to this community for some advice and best practices.

What methods or products have you found most effective in keeping offices clean and germ-free? How do you handle high-traffic areas like break rooms or bathrooms? Any tips for tackling stubborn stains or odors?

Your insights would be greatly appreciated!